Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll sub-ref for you Lyris, but I don't want any PMs/VMs or snide comments.

EDIT: I will also ref this

DFrog said:
challenge 2
4v4 doubles
Daycare center (a calm meadow with the daycare centre in the foreground, because the daycare centre is there surf and all moves involving seizemic activity are banned *earthquake magnitude* dig is okay *random pokemon at the refs discretion may show up up to the ref if they do*)
DQ time 2 days/3 ref (time is negotiable)
Special requirements: LC pokemon only (so first stage pokemon e.g. charmander but not heracross)
iiMKUltra said:
Yeah I'll take the second one.
Switch=KO
No Items
One Ability
PM me the teams please guys!

Okay, so it seems that Woobly Cabbage has dropped off the face of the internet, so I'm going to try something rather... Stupid, really.

I CHALLENGE DECK KNIGHT!

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
1 Recovery/ 3 Chills
Arena; Sky Tower Top
Open-air. About 50 metres by 80 metres of boulder-littered space. Weather changes erratically every 3 Rounds between Sunshine, Rain and Clear Skies. Earthquake and Magnitude are ill-advised, due to the age of the structure. Dig is impossible. And don't worry about falling; Altaria are flying around 4 stories down, to catch any pokemon that fall and put the back on the top floor.

I will take the awkward silence as a no, and make it an Open Challenge.
Hopefully, I can actually get my very first battle...

I'll accept it Simon

no items
1 Ability
Switch= KO
Let's go then. Just need a ref for this. Anybody free?

shadowbone66

Banned deucer.
CHALLENGE TIEM

3v3 Singles
DQ: 2 Days for battlers, 3 Days for ref
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
Arena: My (hopefully) gym arena. I'll tell the ref when someone accepts. :3

I DESIRE NEW BATTLES!

*cough*

I mean, I'd like some new battles please. :P

Battle type: 2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 recovery moves, 5 chills, no seismic moves, no weather, no water source
Track: Mauville Game Corner theme
Other notes: NFEs preferred but I'll eagerly take on any opponent.
Arena: Objection's Mauville Game Corner

Being an indoors arena, weather moves/abilities cannot be used. There is no external water source for moves like Surf, and seismic moves like Earthquake and Earth Power would do too much structural damage and are also banned. Dig is OK though.

All pokemon have the option of playing roulette once each round except on round 1. This does not take up an action but it does cost 10% of the pokemon's max HP and 5 energy. All betting, the spin of the wheel and any effects caused by the wheel all happen at the start of the round before any actions are executed. Here is a crude illustration of the roulette wheel:

(yeah they're meant to be equally sized spaces but I couldn't get them equally sized so this'll have to do)
Trainers may bet on a particular space (eg, orange makuhita), a particular colour (eg, green) or a particular pokemon (eg, azurill). If there are any bets, the roulette wheel will be spun and it has an equal chance of landing on each space (1/12). A pokemon can win different prizes depending on how it bet:
  • If a pokemon bets on a particular colour and wins, it regains 25% of its max HP and 10 energy
  • If a pokemon bets on a particular pokemon and wins, it regains 25% of its max HP and 15 energy and its most recently acquired status effect (including temporary status like Leech Seed and Taunt) is removed
  • If a pokemon bets on a particular space and wins, it regains 50% of its max HP and 25 energy and all status effects on it are removed
The stake of 10% max HP and 5 energy is not returned under any circumstances.

Also Pikapwnd, I think I'll have to drop my challenge against you. Sorry, but it's been so long since I've seen a post from you. Plus your challenge requested single stage Pokemon and my Treecko kinda leveled, unless you don't mind fighting a Grovyle of course. :P

With that being said I'm issuing another challenge.

Battle type: 1v1 Singles
DQ time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 recovery moves, 5 chills, little water sources
Track: Metroid Prime 2: Agon Wastes
Other notes: Same as above - NFEs preferred but I'll eagerly take on any opponent.
Arena: Glacier Knight's No Man Land
No Man’s Land: the only remnants of a war taking place on this lonely plane are craters from cannons and two hastily made trenches opposite of one another. This place is perfect for an intense brawl of epic proportions because unlike domes, gyms, or protected forests this place is dying to be torn apart again. There are no trees or grass, just mounds of dirt and dust, with some puddles here and there from past storms. The air is stale, and you can feel the tension that was strained here years ago. Yes, this already forgotten area is perfect for rough housing and playing dirty. Summary: Dig/earthquake is allowed. Weather is allowed.

Dropping my challenge to accept Wolfe's 1v1 singles challenge.

Switch = The universe explodes
All Abilities
No Items

Now we just need a ref.

edit: sorry man, dropping this.

Challenging Lyris! (now I can battle you)
2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
NFE Only
Arena: Landslide Cave
Field Type: Ground
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Weather, Limited Ceiling, No Water Source

Description: We are in the deepest part of the cave, & there's no water, but there is a diggable surface. The arena is about 30 metres long & 15 metres wide & there is no chance of weather occurring. However, every round, A Pokemon will randomly appear, which one is at random. If you hit the Pokemon, however, they will bite back at the attacker with a move.

TABLE
Pokemon - Frequency - Move
Venomoth - 15% - Confusion
Ampharos - 15% - Thundershock
Granbull - 15% - Tackle
Shuckle - 15% - Encore
Dustox - 15% - Gust
Wormadam (Trash) - 15% - Mirror Shot
Gible - 10% - Dragon Rage

You mean teams of 2 right? Because I only have 2 usable pokemon at the moment..
Is one of them in an RP? If so, then yeah, you just send 2 mons. It's just that the standard is to send 3 mons for a 1v1 or 2v2 unless you have fewer mons eligible, and a mon can be in more than one battle at once but it can't be in both a battle and an RP if I recall correctly.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so it seems that Woobly Cabbage has dropped off the face of the internet, so I'm going to try something rather... Stupid, really.

I CHALLENGE DECK KNIGHT!

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
1 Recovery/ 3 Chills
Arena; Sky Tower Top
Open-air. About 50 metres by 80 metres of boulder-littered space. Weather changes erratically every 3 Rounds between Sunshine, Rain and Clear Skies. Earthquake and Magnitude are ill-advised, due to the age of the structure. Dig is impossible. And don't worry about falling; Altaria are flying around 4 stories down, to catch any pokemon that fall and put the back on the top floor.
Heh, if you issue a direct challenge you should probably VM someone, just saying.

If you still have a battle slot open, I'll accept your challenge.

One Ability
No Switching
No Items

Challenging Lyris! (now I can battle you)
2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
NFE Only
Arena: Landslide Cave
Field Type: Ground
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Weather, Limited Ceiling, No Water Source

Description: We are in the deepest part of the cave, & there's no water, but there is a diggable surface. The arena is about 30 metres long & 15 metres wide & there is no chance of weather occurring. However, every round, A Pokemon will randomly appear, which one is at random. If you hit the Pokemon, however, they will bite back at the attacker with a move.

TABLE
Pokemon - Frequency - Move
Venomoth - 15% - Confusion
Ampharos - 15% - Thundershock
Granbull - 15% - Tackle
Shuckle - 15% - Encore
Dustox - 15% - Gust
Wormadam (Trash) - 15% - Mirror Shot
Gible - 10% - Dragon Rage
Sorry, I'm in 3 battles right now, I can't accept.

EDIT: ElDino, TravelLog, Your battle says that DQ time is 1 day. If that applies to referees as well, I'll subref at 6:30 PM (EST/GMT -5) if you please change the ref DQ time to 3 days (please apply this after approval), OK?
Three thousand posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)