Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a quick 1v1, can't have an empty battle slot, now can I?

1v1
2 Recover/5 Chill
1 Day DQ/2 Days Ref
Arena: Accepter's Choice, otherwise Standard Tournament Arena

Unevolved only preferred, but not required.

Woot! Chocolate-Kipp, may I offer you this first battle? <3

2 v 2
First form / single stage pokemon only
3 Day DQ
Infinite recoveries / chills

Romantic Beach

It's a little past 5:30, and the sun is beggining to set. After chowin' down on some Nutella Donuts, it seems like the perfect time to have a heated battle! The waves gently roll in, and the sand is nice and cool. A wild Mantine or two can sometimes be seen jumping out of the water, but silently making their way back into the sea. Moves like Dig and Earthquake are useless in such wet and dense sand. Electric type moves have little to no effect unless the target is in the water, while Water type pokemon are at their peak of power, having thier water type moves boosted. A nice little place to have a first battle. c:

2 v 2
3 Day DQ

Romantic Beach

It's a little past 5:30, and the sun is beggining to set. After chowin' down on some Nutella Donuts, it seems like the perfect time to have a heated battle! The waves gently roll in, and the sand is nice and cool. A wild Mantine or two can sometimes be seen jumping out of the water, but silently making their way back into the sea. Moves like Dig and Earthquake are useless in such wet and dense sand. Electric type moves have little to no effect unless the target is in the water, while Water type pokemon are at their peak of power, having thier water type moves boosted. A nice little place to have a first battle. c:
hahaha

Accepting your challenge.

switch = KO
all abilities
no items

good luck getting your ass handed to ya! not really though

2 v 2
3 Day DQ

Romantic Beach

chocolate-kipp said:
hahaha

Accepting your challenge.

switch = KO
all abilities
no items

good luck getting your ass handed to ya! not really though
May we ask for a Ref to come by and help us out? :p

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looking for a quick 1v1, can't have an empty battle slot, now can I?

1v1
2 Recover/5 Chill
1 Day DQ/2 Days Ref
Arena: Accepter's Choice, otherwise Standard Tournament Arena

Unevolved only preferred, but not required.
I'm up for that, and since I am uncreative, Tournament arena is fine.

No items
One Ability
Switch = I'd like to see you try

Terrador14 said:
Putting out a 3v3 Doubles challenge!
1 Day DQ (36 hrs for refs)
No recoveries or chills
Arena: Protagonist's Room (BW)
That's right, the player's room, which already got thrashed once by Bianca. It's got about 20x15 ft of available space. No water, sunlight, or plants are available; digging and seismic activity are prohibited. All Flying Pokemon are brought down to Levitating range by the low ceiling, which means that Mud Bomb, etc. can hit Flying-types.
pimpgangster said:
Ill take this
Switch=KO
No Items
1 Ability
This seems to be the most outstanding challenge I can see, so I will pick it up to ref.

Time for my long waited "All-Kario" Melee!
Open Challenge
2 + 2 VS 2 + 2 Melee
DQ time: 2 Player, 3 Referee
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Pokemon Specifications: Only 1 Pokemon other than Riolu and Lucario may participate (meaning your team must have 1 Lucario or Riolu and 1 other Pokemon); No Species Clause if possible.
Arena: Ref's choice
Special: Referees for this match should call the match "All-Kario! Lyris + <Player> VS <Player> + <Player>!" (without quotes)
Order:
1st to reply decides Abilities.
2nd decides Switch Method.
3rd decides Items.
Referee should decide Teams and Arena.

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Limewire wants a match.

3 vs 3 Doubles (I use stage 1 and fully evolved Pokemon)
2 Day DQ
2 Recovery / 5 chills

Arena (stolen from Its_A_Random from the Arena Compendium since I'm lazy):

Arena: Oasis Arena
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Rain or Hail

Description: It's basically a purpose built Pokemon arena with a difference: It has an Oasis in the middle of the arena. The Surface of the arena is sand & diggable, while the actual semi-lake that the oasis is positioned near the middle of the arena, to the right of where the challenger stands. On the other side are the grandstands. The arena has the same dimensions as a normal arena. The default weather is Clear & the only Weather that can take effect is Sun & Sandstorm.

Summary: Arena with Oasis, Diggable sandy surface, Oasis positioned near the middle of arena. Default weather: Clear, it can never hail or rain here.

I want a quick 1v1 battle.

Format: 1v1
Format: Singles
DQ: 1 day, 2 days for ref
Pokemon allowed: non evolved Pokemon Thanks.
Arena: Lanslide Cave

Restrictions: No Weather, Limited Ceiling, No Water Source

Description: We are in the deepest part of the cave, & there's no water, but there is a diggable surface. The arena is about 30 metres long & 15 metres wide & there is no chance of weather occurring. However, every round, A Pokemon will randomly appear, which one is at random. If you hit the Pokemon, however, they will bite back at the attacker with a move

TABLE
Pokemon - Frequency - Move
Venomoth - 15% - Confusion
Ampharos - 15% - Thundershock
Granbull - 15% - Tackle
Shuckle - 15% - Encore
Dustox - 15% - Gust
Wormadam (Trash) - 15% - Mirror

Ref remeber that wild Pokemon only attack if they are hit by a move. Also ref priotise time over flavour however it would nic that if you have time for you to put flavour in it.

COME AT ME BRO!
5 Chills/2 Recovers
All Abilities
No items

I want a quick 1v1 battle.
Format: 1v1
Format: Singles
DQ: 1 day, 2 days for ref
Pokemon allowed: non evolved Pokemon Thanks.
Arena: Lanslide Cave

Restrictions: No Weather, Limited Ceiling, No Water Source

Description: We are in the deepest part of the cave, & there's no water, but there is a diggable surface. The arena is about 30 metres long & 15 metres wide & there is no chance of weather occurring. However, every round, A Pokemon will randomly appear, which one is at random. If you hit the Pokemon, however, they will bite back at the attacker with a move

TABLE
Pokemon - Frequency - Move
Venomoth - 15% - Confusion
Ampharos - 15% - Thundershock
Granbull - 15% - Tackle
Shuckle - 15% - Encore
Dustox - 15% - Gust
Wormadam (Trash) - 15% - Mirror

Ref remeber that wild Pokemon only attack if they are hit by a move. Also ref priotise time over flavour however it would nic that if you have time for you to put flavour in it.

Dropping the open challenge from Gerard I accepted way back when to make two more open challenges!

2v2 Doubles
3 day DQ
No Evoed pokes
5 chills/no recoveries
THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
Water type pokemon can breath perfectly fine and have mobility similar to a flying type above water. Non-waters are wearing scuba equipment heavy enough to reduce their speed by 5 and that will run out of air after 8 rounds. They can hold their breath for one round but lose concentration when they do making them confused whilst holding their breath.
2v2 Doubles
3 day DQ
No Evoed pokes
5 chills/no recoveries
The Tournament Arena cause I'm lazy

alright i have open battle slots, MUST FIX!!

Open 4v4 Beginner Doubles
1 day DQ/36 hour Ref DQ
3 Recovers/infinite Chills
standard ASB arena unless challanger or ref has an arena they really want to do

and

Challenging Millzgudino, since the last challenge didnt work out so well
3v3 Doubles
1 day DQ/36 hour ref DQ
infinite recovers and chills
Same as above.

I'll open up a quick Beginner Battle.

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
0 Recoveries/5 Chills

Now, for the arena; Pacifidlog Town. The town in Hoenn built on top of the water. Moves such as Dig and Earthquake are not allowed. Water-type moves require 2 less energy to use. Electric moves gain an extra Base Power (ie Thunderbolt goes from 10 > 11 BAP) due to all the humidity in the air. By the same reason, Fire moves lose a Base Power (ie Flamethrower goes from 10 > 9 BAP)

If everyone's going to ignore my All-Kario Match, I'll drop the All-Kario match for my own Temporal match!
Taking details from here (1st quote). If impossible:
Y'know what, special challenge time.

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Ah, Milliway's, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe. A fantastic place, where you can buy anything to eat you want, at any price thanks to the magic of millions of years of interest and the amazing powers of Bistromathics. As you enjoy whatever three-course-meal floats your boat, you notice a rival a few tables across. The end of the universe spectacle isn't going to be for another hour, so why not enjoy a small Pokemon fight?

Of course, it seems you've committed the ultimate blunder in the Restaurant-you've managed to meet yourself, both a past copy and a future copy. You remember your embarrassment at seeing your other two selves for the first time. And now you're back, this time as your current copy. You can feel the raw embarrassment radiating from your future copy, who has just arrived a third time at the same general area.

Your rival appears to be in the exact same predicament-his future and past selves have arrived at the same general area as well.

There's a Pokemon arena conveniently unused in this copy of the universe...and you can distinctly remember having a Pokemon battle there with your rival when you were younger. Your future self seems to have long anticipated this.

"9v9" Triples, technically 3v3 Triples with three iterations of each mon.
3 days DQ
12 chills per Pokemon, 4 recoveries per Pokemon (and by Pokemon I mean all three copies of that Pokemon.)

Arena: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

A futuristic restaurant with plenty of neo-neon and exotic plastic plants. There's a round dirt arena of about 50 feet diameter to fight in, with several fountains around the arena to call on for a water source. The scents of the cuisines of 42 million cultures permeate the air. All moves permitted.

The twist of this fight is that a past version and a future version of yourself have also joined in the fight.

-Your past self uses the version of each mon you enter when it first got approved, with the present form's nature. Use the search function if you can't find it.
-Your present self will send out the current version of your mon.
-Your future self will send out a version of your Pokemon that is at maximum evolution, with all moves and Dream World ability unlocked.

Due to a quirk in spacetime, nobody knows who is going to win or lose this match, despite having participated in it already. Time travel is a dick. For the purposes of damage, each Pokemon counts as a separate entity, and any combination of past, present, and future Pokemon can be used at any one time.

Counters for both the referee and the battlers are at the discretion of a head ref.
Because of this, it is recommended Flora or Deck take this one. Other refs can take this, though-Flora/Deck assign counters, however. PM the ref the original copy of each mon from the prize claiming thread (or, if it's a starter, from your profile's starred moves), the current version from your profile, and the future version, based on the current version.

Smeargle can Sketch ANY moves utilized and has access to EVERY move in the future state, but can only take permanent Sketch slots from moves it has traced from past or present pokemon only. Past Smeargle only gets its starting Sketch moves and cannot permanently Sketch moves gained here.

Starting evolution is also banned, as making the rules any longer than they already are would cause brain implosions. Items, if used, would be from the present trainer only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)