Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention ASB!

i have a challenge :D

But it is not an ordinary challenge, for it is located in a new and mystical arena!

The Temple of Crypt-Myth-Zoo

The information is in the hidden tags. please check it out! i worked really hard on it and i hope other people will enjoy it! if you ever want to use this arena, or any of the other arenas I've made, check them out here!
Field Type- Neutral
Complexity- Intense
Format- All
Restrictions- No water source

The Temple is open and stretches across the side of a mountain. Four hundred feet below, down an 80 degree slope, lies a forest and a large lake, making around the Temple very peaceful. The area itself looks like an ancient Temple-yard, with the floor and everything standing being built of a worn yellow-brown stone.

On the ground there are also worn out pictures of mythical and supernatural beasts that glow dimly at night time. At night, the cracks and lines that separate and run through the stones glow bright green, giving the area a mystical (and TRON-like) feel. The battle area is two hundred feet long and one hundred feet wide, making a rectangle. The left side of the arena is facing the forest and lake, making that side dangerous. Pokemon can fall off the side, even though there is a two foot ancient guard rail. The right side of the arena meets the side of the mountain, and the mountain doesn’t slope, it juts upward at a 90 degree angle.

Also in the Temple there are large totem pole- like columns that rise from the ground in ten different places. Each one is three feet thick and twenty feet tall. Each column has a mythical/supernatural creature on it (e.g one has only pegasi on it, one has only minotaurs on it, etc).

As soon as a pokemon enters this arena, the powers of the gods alter the pokemon randomly. There are ten ways the Pokemon could be altered, either making your partner a terrifying beast or a bad excuse for a sci-fi monster. (when a dual-typed pokemon is transformed and it gains a type (e.g Aggron with Pegasus transformation), the pokemon loses its second type and gets the type said in the description of the transformation)

Descriptive list of creatures

· Pegasus: A Mythical Beast originating from Greek culture, the Pegasus stood for beauty and grace, And with the gods crafting its wings onto your pokemon, surely it will be graceful too! The wings will spurt from the back of the pokemon, and grow proportional to the pokemon (12 feet long wings won’t be crafted onto a Pikachu). The pokemon will gain the flying type, and learns the moves whirlwind, wing attack, and aerial ace. The pokemon’s speed will increase by 20 (e.g a Mamoswine with 80 speed would become a ground/flying with 100 speed). The pokemon gains the ability Serene grace.

· Zombie: If you enter the battlefield and find your prized pokemon is now moldy and green, you sir have been the victim of a horrible prank played by the gods. Actually the zombification process does not hurt the pokemon, but it leaves the poor beast looking disgusting and hideous. Because of its vile look (and smell), the accuracy of all moves launched at the pokemon is decreased by 25% (if sleep powder was used on a pokemon that was zombified, the base accuracy would be 50% instead of 75%).The pokemon’s speed will decrease by 20 (a Mamoswine with 80 speed would become a zombie Mamoswine with 60 speed). The pokemon also gains the poison type (if it doesn’t already have it), and learns the moves toxic, sludge bomb, and screech. The pokemon gains the ability Poison touch.

· Abominable Snowman: When the gods mix part of this dangerous beast into your pokemon’s configuration, they will grow four feet taller and gain immense strength. They will have a pale blue coloration, and will emit a chilling aura from their body, and the chilly atmosphere will make a hailstorm appear for the whole battle! If the pokemon has no fur they will find themselves coated in a small layer of the wooly substance; If they do then the fur will lengthen until the pokemon looks shaggy. The Pokemon gains the ice type, and learns blizzard, rock climb, and ice fang. The pokemon gains the ability snow warning. The pokemon’s attack becomes rank 4.

· Squonk: a most ugly and depressing creature, when parts of the squonk enter your pokemon, it will turn a most unnerving shade of gray and green, and boils and warts of all sizes will grow on every inch of its body. This drastic change will sadden said pokemon, and make it very conscious about itself. In fact, it will not want to battle at all! Your pokemon will try to avoid all attacks and avoid battling itself (all opponents attacks have a fifty-fifty chance they will hit, and there is a fifty-fifty chance that your pokemon will not use a move when you command it to). Also if your pokemon’s health gets lower than 20 HP, The squonk inside will activate its last form of escape; melting. Before your eyes, your pokemon will melt and form a large puddle on the battle field! It is not gone however, it can still use water moves! The pokemon gains the water type when it becomes part Squonk, and learns the moves surf, muddy water, and aqua ring. The pokemon will gain the ability Storm drain and gain 30 speed.

· Chupacabra: The goat sucker’s viciousness and bizarre appearance has been merged with your pokemon! The partner you own loses all its hair and fur (if it had any), and turned a deep mottled grey, with blood red claws protruding from its hands (if the pokemon has hands). Also spikes jut from the pokemon’s back, the same blood-red color. Finally if the pokemon had fangs they turn the same dreaded color, but if not two large canine teeth burst from the mouth. Primed up and ready for battle, the chupacabra like pokemon can now jump, climb, and move very agilely, with its speed and evasiveness increasing. The pokemon gains the dark type, and learns crunch, leech life, and night slash. The pokemon’s speed will be increased by 25, and gain 15% evasion. The pokemon gains the ability intimidate

· Minotaur: The beast from Crete flows within your pokemon and transforms it into a wild and raging monster! Its head becomes bull-like, spurting horns, growing thick black fur all around the neck and face, and even a ring through the bottom of the nose forms! The pokemon gets the trait of the minotaur most feared; its anger. Fury courses through your Pokemon’s body, strengthening all its attacks. However, the rage makes the minotaurish pokemon only use attacks. The pokemon gains the fight type and learns brick break, head smash, and Head charge. The pokemon’s attack will become rank 5. The pokemon gains the ability sheer force.

· Mongolian Death Worm: The pokemon resembles the most feared in-vertebrate in Asia! Your pokemon will turn bright red, and lose its appendages (and grow slightly chubby). It will also gain amazing stamina! However it will get amazing digging powers, able to tunnel faster than dugtrios and excadrills. The pokemon will gain the type ground and learn the moves dig, gunk shot, and earthquake. Speed increases by 20 underground. The pokemon’s health will become 120. The pokemon gains the ability Arena trap.

· Chimera: An ancient beast from Greek and middle eastern mythology, your pokemon will gain fire breath, and grow a long scorpion tail that can poison your enemies! The pokemon’s face will also grow lionish, and if the pokemon has multi heads they will take the shape of a goat. The pokemon will gain the fire type and learn the moves flamethrower, poison fang, and roar. pokemon gains the ability flame body. The chimera is very skilled at fighting, so the pokemon gets rank 3 attack and rank 4 special attack.

· Gargoyle: Your pokemon will become like the stone beasts of the city that watch the helpless humans down below. The pokemon affected will become stone, literally! And they will not be able to speak or use any moves dealing with sound! Its defenses will increases greatly, but it will move very little whatsoever! The pokemon will gain the type rock and learn the moves rock throw, glare, and rock wrecker. Its defense will become rank 6, and special defense rank 4, but it will gain the ability Truant.

· Wyvern: A medium sized breed of dragon, The blood of the royal heir of dragons will be placed inside your pokemon! It will turn pale blue-green, and grow scales. Wings will spurt from the back, and it will be able to breath out dragon fire, more potent and deadly than regular fire. The pokemon will gain the dragon type and learn the moves dragon breath, dragon claw, and hone claws. The pokemon will also gain the ability cursed body. The pokemon will also be able to fly.

Summary for Mythical/Supernatural beasts:

Pegasus:
able to fly​
flying type​
Whirlwind, wing attack, and aerial ace​
+20 speed​
Serene Grace

Zombie:
Opponent’s accuracy -25%​
-20 Speed​
Poison type​
Toxic, sludge bomb, and screech​
Poison Hand

Abominable Snowman:
Rank 4 attack​
Ice type​
Blizzard, Rock climb, and ice fang​
Snow warning

Squonk:
Opponent’s attacks have a 50/50 chance to hit​
There is a 50/50 chance your pokemon will not attack​
Melts into water when HP is lower than 20​
+30 speed​
Water type​
Surf, Muddy water, and Aqua ring​
Storm drain

Chupacabra:
+25 Speed​
+15% evasion​
Dark type​
Night slash, Crunch, Leech life​
Intimidate

Minotaur:
Can only use attacks​
Rank 5 Attack​
Fight type​
Brick break, Head smash, and head charge​
Sheer force

Mongolian Death Worm:
No appendages​
120 HP​
+20 speed when in the ground​
Ground type​
Dig, gunk shot, and Earthquake​
Arena Trap

Chimera:
Grow a snake for a tail​
Fire type​
Flamethrower, Poison fang, and Roar​
Flame Body​
Rank 3 attack and rank 4 special attack

Gargoyle:
Cannot use moves dealing with sound​
Rock type​
Rock Throw, Glare, Rock Wrecker​
Truant​
Rank 6 defense and rank 4 special defense

Wyvern:
Able to fly​
Dragon type​
Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Hone Claws
Cursed body

The Ref will Roll the RNG to decide what mythical creature is mixed with the battling pokemon. Pokemon are morphed as soon as they enter the battlefield and cannot be changed for the rest of the battle, even if they switch out and come back in.

I will be the ref (i know how the arena is supposed to work :P)

2vs2 singles
2 day DQ
2 recoveries and 5 chills
You know where its at :)

Please, i need two willing battlers! i want to ref and see how the arena is. please don't be shy! :)
I'm in, Switch will be decided by travellog, One ability, Items on.

Now that I finally have a ref for my beginner's match, I'll re-open a challenge I made a while ago that I had to drop.

2v2 Singles; FE allowed
DQ Time; 3 Days
Arena; Pacifidlog Town

The town floating on the water, Pacifidlog. With the abundance of water around, Water moves cost 2 less energy. Since the air is so humid, electric moves gain 1 BAP. Fire moves are strictly prohibited, as they could light the town on fire, and would be just terrible. Siesmic moves are also prohibited, as is the move Dig, since it would have no results anyway
this could be fun... I'll take you on

switch=KO
items=off
abilities=all
Smashloyd has to go on vacation so therefor we need a new ref, no the battle hasn't even been posted yet (this will not count as being sub refed)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Its_A_Random wants a battle.

OPEN CHALLENGE

6v6 Singles
2 Day DQ Time
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills per Pokemon
Will be using a mix of NFE's & FE's
Obsidian Badlands
Field Type- Rock/Ground
Complexity- Simple/Moderate
Format- All
Restrictions- All weather can be used except Sunny Day, No water source

Obsidian Badlands: One of the harshest places out there, the Obsidian Badlands used to be a chain of volcanoes. One day a Heatran erupted from its slumber underneath the volcanoes. Enraged for some unknown reason, the Heatran released an explosive amount of power. The beast channeled the power through its home, and without warning all of the Volcanoes burst open, lava and flames searing the surface. Water types from near and far quickly extinguished the lava, hardening it to the point of transformation. Because of the rapid cooling the lava became obsidian, a black glassy rock. Also the lava went everywhere, so area is coated here and there with thick plates or spikes of obsidian. The black rock gives the already daunting place a dark demeanor, and only the most fearless of trainers train and battle here. In the center of this craggy place is Obsidian Pillar, the only remains of the largest volcano. Its sheer size disheartens the bravest pokemon, and its sharp edges and spikes could fall onto unsuspecting victims at anytime. The weather here is always stormy, though it only rains once every few months. Because of this the place is always in a severe drought. The ground is able to be dug up, but you must be careful; the obsidian is unsteady in some places.
Summary:
Weather is always stormy, though it rarely rains. Rain, sandstorms, and hail can be summoned. Digging and using earthquake is okay, but at your own risk.
Obligatory Bump, anyone want to battle post. I'd like to request that whoever accepts the battle should enable Switching (i.e. Switch=OK) please.

Alright, time to fill up that last battle slot. Gotta keep these matches going cause they are the most entertaining ive seen in a while.

6v6 Brawl
1 Day DQ/2 Day Ref
5 Recovers/3 Chills
using a mix of NFE mons, so I'd prefer if no FE mons were used, but its not required
Arena: Standard ASB Arena i guess, open to suggestion tho

Also i guess we have to PM actions to the Ref instead of post to get the battle to count. So bear that in mind once the fight starts.

ok bugger my match i'm accepting ragnarokalex.

switch = herp
items = derp
one ability

i think i can use all nfes, but there might be a single-stage in there somewhere.

Okay, time for my first serious FE fight.

3v3 Singles
DQ: 2 days/Ref: 3 days
2 Recover/4 Chill per Pokemon
FEs Only
Arena:
Field Type: Dark
Complexity: Low
Format: All

Restrictions: No weather, no Digging, no large water sources

Description: This torn up, withered arena got its name during its old function: a building used to house Pokemon diagnosed with severe mental
disorders. Since then, it has fallen into disrepair, and is no longer the pristine, eerie padded room it used to be. It has a plethora of small
hiding places for Pokemon, and only has one light source: a faintly-lit lamp swinging from the ceiling. The atmosphere is incredibly quiet, dark, and
tense, and all Pokemon feel can't help but feel afraid coming here.

Mechanic: Each Pokemon gains (1) Fear for each action it remains out of its Pokeball and fighting, regardless of abilities or active moves, except for Dark and Ghost type Pokemon, who gain Fear half as quickly. Fear is treated as "Other" for the sake of certain moves, and cannot be reduced by Refresh or similar moves or abilities. Fear can only be reset by switching out, or can be reduced by (1) (per usage) by using attacks with a defined light source, such as Fire-type moves or Electric-type moves, or moves like Flash, Hyper Beam, or Mirror Shot/Flash Cannon. In multi-battles, moves used by teammates can reduce the Fear of other teammates, as well as their own. Moves like Wish, Morning Sun, and Moonlight can reduce Fear as well, but other recovery moves cannot. Pokemon gain Fear while asleep, but if a Pokemon becomes confused, their Fear is reset when the status fades.

Different effects apply when Fear reaches certain levels:
- 3 to 6: blanket 5% reduction in accuracy
- 7 to 9: blanket 10% reduction in accuracy
- 9 to 12: 50% chance of a move not working at all (like Attraction, except Dark-types with Dark STAB are not exempt)
- 15 and higher: The Pokemon cannot use moves.

4v4 Doubles
4 day DQ, Ref 5 day
Standard 2/5 Recovery/Chills
And oh-ho the arena is :
Field Type: Fighting/Grass/Water
Complexity: Intense

Restrictions:
1. All fighting typed attacks receives bonus of 1 damage after resistance/weakness calculations (e.g. A move that normally does 9 damage after calculation will do 10 damage if it is a fighting typed move)
2. Conversely due to the roaring of the crowd all psychic moves have a 10% chance to miss (e.g. A pokemon has a 10% chance for Calm Mind to fail due to the roaring of the crowd) and all psychic attacks receive -1 damage after resistance/weakness calculations if they hit (e.g. a move that normally does 10 damage after calculations will do 9 damage if it is a psychic typed move)
3. Due to the limited ceiling space the users of the moves Fly or Bounce will receive 5 HP damage and the move will deal 75% damage to the intended target rounded up.
4. Due to limited lighting the move Solar Beam will deal 50% damage if sun is in effect this restriction is nullified
5. Hail and Sand will not work
6. The water source that is on the arena takes an action for a pokemon to dive into the water. The aquatic pokemon can be thrown by its partner into the water (doubles/triples/melee). The trainer has the option to send his pokemon out in the water at the start of the battle.
7. It takes an action to move to a specific area. The moves, Mean Look, Pursuit and Block can be combined with this action if Pokemon X is following Pokemon Y see example here >(e.g. Pokemon X use Block on Pokemon Y as it flees to the rocky outskirts). If this is done in the water if the pokemon is faster than the target it is following it can use a move thats is not Mean Look, Pursuit or Block.
8. Because of the added nutrients in the water, all water typed attacks receives bonus of 1 damage after resistance/weakness calculations.
9. There are rocks on the outskirts of the arena. If the pokemon is not near the rock the following moves will fail: Rock Tomb, Rock Slide, Stealth Rock, Ancient Power and Rock Throw. It takes and action to get to the rocks unless the pokemon has been blasted/thrown back there because of another move
10. The trees and shrubbery can be use in an evasive manner. 1 action to evade into the shrubs, a pokemon can stay in the shrub for one following action but cannot use moves that can inflict damage or status to their opponents. When in the shrubs there is a 55% chance that moves will miss the pokemon in the shrubs after accuracy rolls of the RNG (moves like Aura Sphere ignore this mechanic). 2 actions for the pokemon the climb up into the tree. Once at the top all special moves used by the pokemon receive a 30% accuracy boost, physical moves will receive 3 damage increase before calculations. A evasion boost of 50% is given to pokemon in the tree but stats boosts are erased when a pokemon climbs the tree.
11. A pokemon can remain in the tree for a maximum of 2 rounds before it looses balance When a pokemon losses balance it takes 5 damage. A pokemon can be hit off the tree with either a super effective attack, psychic and flying attacks or if a pokemon takes two hit that round
12. Due to the wild nature of the greenery in the arena, Grass moves will be amplified when near/in the forest. All grass typed attacks receives bonus of 1 damage after resistance/weakness calculations.
13. Moving to the different parts of the arena costs 5 energy, climbing trees takes 7 energy and hiding in the shrubs takes 10 energy. Also the trees and shrubbery cannot be set on fire but holes can be punched through the leaves, the evasion mechanics still stand.

Description:
This arena was built in the middle of the jungle by an aspiring fighting gym leader (yours truly), to train your pokemon and be in isolation from the modern world. The novelty of this arena attracted a crowd mainly trainers and their pokemon who want to get stronger. Whenever a battle is being conducted in the arena all the trainers and pokemon will stop working, make their way over to the bleachers made of all organic substances that was sourced in the jungle. The roar of the crowd disturbs certain certain types of moves and emboldens others (see restriction 1st two points). The arena itself is similar to the standard ASB arena expect it differs in the fact that their are trees and shrubbery that make the centre of the arena forest. This forested centre plays a pivotal part in evasion (see the last two points). A river with a mild current (for flavour purposes only) runs trough the centre of the forested area and fans out along the sides of the arena which join in the centre which enables fully aquatic water pokemon to manoeuvre on par with non-aquatic pokemon (see points 6&7 for specifics). While near or in the water, water typed attacks will get stronger due to the water having more nutrients in it because of our jungle location. The outskirts of the arena are lined with rocks this provides two things: one, a protects barrier for the patrons in the bleachers and two it allows certain rock based moves to be used in this arena (se point 8).Pokemon as default start in the no-mans land on either side of the arena. The no-mans land is half way between the forest and the rocky outskirts. The size of the arena is slightly bigger than the ASB arena.

Oh yeah did I mention it is Little Cup, no mid-battle evolution! :) Ref please read the arena description!
Quoted for truth, the challenger is Paradoxus ref please

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
1 v 1 Singles
1 Day DQ
Unlimited Recovery/Chills, Banning Bide & Non Damaging Sleep Moves
Arena: Tourney Arena
I'l be using a NFE pokémon, but I don't care what you use.

Accepting XVIcaliber and Dogfish44, since I have two slots open.

For Dogfish:
Switch= baobab
No items
All abilities.

For XVIcaliber:
Switch= OK.
No items.
All abilities.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat Ragnarokalex
Alright, time to fill up that last battle slot. Gotta keep these matches going cause they are the most entertaining ive seen in a while.

6v6 Brawl
1 Day DQ/2 Day Ref
5 Recovers/3 Chills
using a mix of NFE mons, so I'd prefer if no FE mons were used, but its not required
Arena: Standard ASB Arena i guess, open to suggestion tho

Also i guess we have to PM actions to the Ref instead of post to get the battle to count. So bear that in mind once the fight starts.
Originally Posted by Fat TEA_DEMON
ok bugger my match i'm accepting ragnarokalex.

switch = herp
items = derp
one ability

i think i can use all nfes, but there might be a single-stage in there somewhere.
ok bugger simple matches i'm reffing ragnarokalex and TEA_DEMON. PM me your 6 Pokes and your opening Actions (lol)!

And sure, another battle WITH pissy little NFE's (and a shuckle; you don't have to use nfes if you dont want to)

3v3 Doubles
1 Day DQ
Unlimited Recs/Chills
Field Type: Ground/Rock
Complexity: Moderate

Restrictions: No Rain Dance or Hail, No Water Source

Description:

A dry, hollowed out crater in the middle of the desert. The sun is always shining on this desolate wasteland, immortalized in time with a rocky stillness. The large arena is pockmarked with multiple meteor impacts, creating a craggy, difficult terrain. The crater forms a bowl that sharply inclines toward the center. The crater itself is about 50 feet in diameter. Rain and Hail may not be summoned in the arena, and its natural state is bright, but not particularly hot.
Switch=KO
All abilities
No Items
A referee would be lovely, thanks in advance.

Anyone care to help me train my Fighting-type crew? Just got 2 new recruits. :D

2 v. 2 singles
1 Day DQ
Any 'mons allowed (I'll be using a NFE and a Single Stager, so try to keep it a fair fight)
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Arena: YMCA Basketball Court (basicly Tournament Arena)

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone care to help me train my Fighting-type crew? Just got 2 new recruits. :D

2 v. 2 singles
1 Day DQ
Any 'mons allowed (I'll be using a NFE and a Single Stager, so try to keep it a fair fight)
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Arena: YMCA Basketball Court (basicly Tournament Arena)
Ok, let's go.
Switch=KO
No items.
All abilities.

Issuing an open challenge after my retreat from ASB.

2v2 Doubles
2 Recoveries/Unlimited Chills
2 day DQ
Only NFE's
Only the first two pokemon sent to the ref participate.
Arena: The Nether

As in Minecraft, the Nether is a hellish environment. The Netherrack below the combatants' feet is highly combustable- and will be caught aflame by fire attacks, increasing the attacker's teams's accuracy by 5%. There are four patches of glowstone on the ceiling. Being the only solid light scource, if they are broken(attacked), the accuracy for all pokemon decreases 20% At the start of the battle, all pokemon's accuracy is decreased by 10%. Ghasts roam freely, here and will atttempt to hit them with fireballs of their own, which end up missing due to their large distance between them and the battlefield. Because of this occurence, there is a 5% chance, every action that a fireball will hit earth and ignite the Netherrack. Accuracy cannot fall below 5% regardless.

me me me pick me!

Switch = yeah right
1 Ability
No Items
cm'an

Alright, challenging elDino to a gym canidate fight to the death:
6 v 6 singles
2 recovers, 5 chills
36 hour DQ participant, 3 day ref
Only poison (me) or steel (elDino) mons allowed
Arena: Factory Waste Disposal

In the back of a factory lies it's means of disposing of waste. In this case, the factory was shut down, and some waste has leaked into the factory. In the mix of a high-level machinery possible for steel-types to operate lies a pool of sludge that is nearly impossible to see through. How fitting for this battle.

Arena: Contains conveyer belts, pullies and rising platforms, and any machinery that a factory could realistically have that can be operated by steel types. In the middle of the arena is a 20 by 20 foot pool of murky water that's about 3 feet deep. Seeing through the pool to the bottom, and thus hitting a fully submerged mon. Is borderline impossible, so aiming will be statistically unlikely at a mon in this position.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
6 v 6 singles
2 recovers, 5 chills

In the back of a factory lies it's means of disposing of waste. In this case, the factory was shut down, and some waste has leaked into the factory. In the mix of a high-level machinery possible for steel-types to operate lies a pool of sludge that is nearly impossible to see through. How fitting for this battle.

Arena: Contains conveyer belts, pullies and rising platforms, and any machinery that a factory could realistically have that can be operated by steel types. In the middle of the arena is a 20 by 20 foot pool of murky water that's about 3 feet deep. Seeing through the pool to the bottom, and thus hitting a fully submerged mon. Is borderline impossible, so aiming will be statistically unlikely at a mon in this position.
Coolio!
No items
Switch=KO
All abilities

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
LightWolf said:
Challenging Destiny_Warrior so that he can get easy tokens by exploiting beginners.

Format: 3v3 Triples, Postition doesn't matter
DQ: 2 Day (2 for ref)
Restricted Moves: 2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: Leethoof's Alphabet Soup

Leethoof said:
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.
Destiny Warrior said:
Accepting
Switch = LOL
Items = NO
Abiltiies = All
STILLLLLLLLLL need a ref for this!

6 v 6 singles
2 recovers, 5 chills

Coolio!
No items
Switch=KO
All abilities
Against my better judgement, I will ref this. 14 RC is just too much to not ref this! PM me your Pokemon.

Me and Its_A_Random need a ref as well.

Issuing another battle challenge, since this arena is a ton of fun! NFE only!

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Roleplaying training grounds - A very high tech arena which can transform to anything the ref wants, to encourage awesome battling. As this is a roleplaying training grounds, each trainer must order at least one roleplaying command/action each round, or use a move in a creative way. If the ref determines the moves use not creative enough, then one random action will fail for that trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)