Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking a Beginner's Battle. 3v3, accepter can choose Singles, Doubles, or Triples.
Arena:The Library
Complexity: Simple
Format: LC basically anything
Arena Type: Normal
Restrictions: No digging or seismic attacks, no loud noises, LC mons only, no weather, low ceiling
The library in the rear of the Nacrene Museum is a excellent place for battle! However, battlers are expected to respect those who come to study. Therefore, use of non-LC mons, sound based attacks, and seismic activity is forbidden, since they would be distracting to others. Also, unless your LC mon can somehow get through the carpeted floor and the foundation, there will be no digging in The Library.

Who's up for it? If you choose less then triples, I'd prefer switch=KO.

Accepting shinyskarmory. I think it's time for me to try a triples match.
No items, and obviously no switching. And only one ability.

I'll ref this.

I'll also issue two open challenges:

Challenge 1:
6vs6 Strongmon Brawl
2-day Player-DQ / 5-day ref DQ (DQ time starts with each reffing post)
1 Recovery / 5 Chills
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena

Accepting Challenge 1.

Switch = Derp
Items = No
Abilities = All
Totally yoinking this one too, probly gonna be the death of me trying to do 2 of these at once, but i need RC lol, PM me teams guys

I'm gonna throw up THREE WHOLE MATCHES!

The first two will be:

1v1 Singles (Unevolved)
1 Day DQ
2 Recover/2 Chill
Arena: Accepter's Choice

And, the third:

2v2 Doubles (Strongmon)
1 Day DQ
1 Recover/2 Chill
ASB Tournament Arena

I'm gonna throw up THREE WHOLE MATCHES!

The first two will be:

1v1 Singles (Unevolved)
1 Day DQ
2 Recover/2 Chill
Arena: Accepter's Choice
Taking one of these.

Switch = 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510...
No Items
All Abilities

Arena: Tourney arena. Still working out the kinks in my Gym arena.

Seeking a Beginner's Battle. 3v3, accepter can choose Singles, Doubles, or Triples.
Arena:The Library
Format: LC basically anything
Arena Type: Normal
Restrictions: No digging or seismic attacks, no loud noises, LC mons only, no weather, low ceiling
The library in the rear of the Nacrene Museum is a excellent place for battle! However, battlers are expected to respect those who come to study. Therefore, use of non-LC mons, sound based attacks, and seismic activity is forbidden, since they would be distracting to others. Also, unless your LC mon can somehow get through the carpeted floor and the foundation, there will be no digging in The Library.

Who's up for it? If you choose less then triples, I'd prefer switch=KO.
Accepting shinyskarmory. I think it's time for me to try a triples match.
No items, and obviously no switching. And only one ability.
I don't like doubles, so I'll probably hate reffing trips, but I'll take this one. PM me teams!

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ (3 for Ref)
2 Recoveries/8 Chills

A sea of magma sits beneath the battlers. At the end of each round, there is a 10% chance that the dragon will roar, causing stalactites to drop, dealing 15 Damage to 2 Pokemon. Only Fire-types can dig because of the extreme heat. Earthquake and Magnitude are allowed, but any Pokemon hit by the attack has a 50% chance of their platform being destroyed and they fall into the lava, taking a 12 BP Fire attack coming from 4 SpA. Although there is no water, Surf may be used but it becomes a Fire type attack.
This is mine.

One Ability
Switch=KO
No Items
Sure, I'll take this one. PM me teams.

Throwing a 1v1 out there.

1v1 Singles
Send only ONE Pokemon to the Ref
1 Day DQ
1 Recover/2 Chills
Arena: Modern Dojo Colosseum

While the Dojos of the past may have been all about straw mats and simplistic wooden structures, today's arena has adapted to the times and jumped forwards into the 21st Century! This dojo sits upon the top floor of a skyscraper, and the ceiling is made of (potentially breakable) glass, allowing plenty of natural light in. The walls are also made of glass (the missile proof kind), and a large audience consisting of every Pokemon imaginable eagerly watches the spectacular brawls. On the perimeter of the arena is a Zen Rock garden, featuring rare Japanese Rocks and unique grasses. A waterfall flows from the ceiling into a deep pool located in the center of the fighting arena.

I would also request that items be ON.

I'll drop mine and take yours, Lord Jesseus. ASB Standard, No Items (sorry, don't have anything spectacular...), All Abilities, Switch is Funny.

I need some quick battles for my army of NFEs. Issuing 2 challenges, both the same;

2v2 Doubles, I'm bringing NFE's
DQ Time; 1 Day
0 chills/0 recovers
Arena; C$FP's Crystal Colosseum

Field Type: Electric/Rock
Complexity: Simple/Moderate
Restrictions: Water source far below (costing extra energy to use), seismic activity will cause crystals to drop, electric and rock moves get +2 BAP, no weather.

This is a colosseum from Pokemon Battle Revolution. It is an underground cave with crystals glowing with electricity (or at least that is how I perceive it). There is a nicely painted arena-rectangle for battling, but that certainly doesn't define any boundaries. This cave is just charged with electricity and full of rock. All electric or rock moves get +3 to their base attack power. There is no water supply except for down below, so it takes extra energy (3 energy) to summon it up for moves like Surf. If any seismic activity should take place, all Pokemon are hit will crystals (a 4 BAP physical electric attack with 3 Attack). Since it is an underground cave, no weather can reach the arena. It should make for interesting battles - it could potentially even be a gym if someone wanted to use it for that!

Throwing a 1v1 out there.

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
1 Recover/2 Chills

While the Dojos of the past may have been all about straw mats and simplistic wooden structures, today's arena has adapted to the times and jumped forwards into the 21st Century! This dojo sits upon the top floor of a skyscraper, and the ceiling is made of (potentially breakable) glass, allowing plenty of natural light in. The walls are also made of glass (the missile proof kind), and a large audience consisting of every Pokemon imaginable eagerly watches the spectacular brawls. On the perimeter of the arena is a Zen Rock garden, featuring rare Japanese Rocks and unique grasses. A waterfall flows from the ceiling into a deep pool located in the center of the fighting arena.

I would also request that items be ON.
Accepting :O

Items: On
Switch: On
Abilities: One

Oh, and me and Kaxtar agreed to change the arena to WarioWare.

Posting a battle for me to ref, so I'll need three players for it!

1v1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ (4 for me)
0 Recover/? Chills
Arena: Main Street Colosseum

Field Type: Neutral
Restrictions: None

Just an alternative to the standard ASB arena here

OK, the first person chooses the abilities
the second chooses items
and third chooses the number of chills.

Competitor 1:
Competitor 2:
Competitor 3:
Ref: Metal Bagon

I don't care what pokemon you bring but I'd like to ref a strongmon match.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I need some quick battles for my army of NFEs. Issuing 2 challenges, both the same;

2v2 Doubles, I'm bringing NFE's
DQ Time; 1 Day
0 chills/0 recovers
Arena; C$FP's Crystal Colosseum

Field Type: Electric/Rock
Complexity: Simple/Moderate
Restrictions: Water source far below (costing extra energy to use), seismic activity will cause crystals to drop, electric and rock moves get +2 BAP, no weather.

This is a colosseum from Pokemon Battle Revolution. It is an underground cave with crystals glowing with electricity (or at least that is how I perceive it). There is a nicely painted arena-rectangle for battling, but that certainly doesn't define any boundaries. This cave is just charged with electricity and full of rock. All electric or rock moves get +3 to their base attack power. There is no water supply except for down below, so it takes extra energy (3 energy) to summon it up for moves like Surf. If any seismic activity should take place, all Pokemon are hit will crystals (a 4 BAP physical electric attack with 3 Attack). Since it is an underground cave, no weather can reach the arena. It should make for interesting battles - it could potentially even be a gym if someone wanted to use it for that!
I'll take one of these.
Switch = .....
No Items
All Abilities

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
1 Recover/2 Chills

Accepting :O

Items: On
Switch: On
Abilities: One

Oh, and me and Kaxtar agreed to change the arena to WarioWare.
Ill ref for you 2 pm me your teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)