Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I must have the record for reffing C$FP's Lucario/Kitsunoh battles by now! PM me, guys!

AND I'll jump on that match in a bit, too, Leethoof. Never you worry.

1v1 Singles
2 day DQ
0 recovery's/ 3 chills
Only PM the ref one pokemon
Arena: Deck Knights' Muckraker Swamp
Field Type: Ground/Water/Poison
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: None

Description:

This old bayou is the home of the lowest scum on earth: paparazzi and attack journalists. Don't be surprised if the next candidate for the Edward R. Murrow Award shows up with his flash camera. Deep in this scummy pond, the Kingfisher scuttles about doing his dirty deeds and everyone follows. But enough about the history, Muckraker Swamp is used for a reason: it has the ideal topography for finding sleaze.

The bayou is about 2 feet deep in swampy muck. The muddy material is interspersed with trees whose roots delve below the floor. Their leaves provide a kind of canopy for the arena, but the actual spacing between each tree is fairly large, about 15 feet each at the bases. Although the arena is moist, the ground underneath the muck is solid enough for seismic attacks to work. The muck disgusts Pokemon that aren't used to it, and will inflict Toxic Poisoning on any Pokemon that doesn't learn Mud Sport, Mud-Slap, Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, or Muddy Water in its Level-Up movepool. The only other alternative is flying or floating above it, or otherwise being immune to Poison. Be careful though, as if the Pokemon is knocked in the swamp, it will be inflicted with Toxic poisoning.

Ok time for a challenge. I would look for doubles but I know refs (me included) tend to hate them.

4 vs. 4 Singles
2 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
NFE's only, no in match evolution (I will be using mostly middle stagers as I'm sure you would guess upon browsing my profile)
Giving up the arena choice to the acceptor, something interesting would be cool but if you're stuck for ideas, like I clearly am now, then ASB arena would suffice.

I also oh so humbly request switch be turned on.

^Accepting!

Switch=OK
All abilities
Items off

Arena: WarioWare, Inc. (shamelessly stolen from Objection)

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

I have all open slots, so I figured I just throw them all out for people to accept.

All of the challenges are the same

3v3 Singles
1st stage mon's only
DQ: 2 days, 3 for ref.
2rec/5chills
Arena:Tounry
I'll take one of these. Heck, I could take two, but that feels greedy. So I'll stick with one for now.

Switch = OK (doubt we'll use it, but why limit ourselves?)
Items = off (I don't have any good ones yet)
Abilities = all (Not a fan of just one ability)

Two more challenges!

2v2 Doubles (One NFE, one Strongmon)
1 Day DQ/36 hours ref
1 Recover/2 Chill
Accepter's choice on Arena

Issuing a 6v6 NFE battle. I'll let my opponent choose singles, doubles, or triples.

6v6, NFE only battle
2 Day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena; The Colosseum;
Complexity: Simple
Format: All
Arena Type: None
Restrictions: None

The Colosseum. Yes, the one in Rome. There's a water source, as well as plenty of rocks. If the Emperor (referee) decrees the match to be too boring, then he may order the release of a pokemon into the arena that will attack indescriminately. It can be a legendary like Kyogre or something smaller like Houndoom.

rickheg: You do technically realize you can't bring any combination of your team to a 6v6 beginner battle, right?

1. Pokemon must be able to evolve
2. Pokemon with 4 rarity cannot be used.
3. Rarity Cost of Pokemon on one side of the field cannot exceed # of Pokemon + 3 This equals 6+3, thus 9 rarity is the maximum you can bring. You need at least 3 1 rarity Pokemon to make it even work.
4. 1 Rarity is added to the rarity of a 2nd stage Pokemon in a 3 stage line.
5. A Pokemon with full EC or full DC cannot be used in a Beginner Battle.

Change it to an NFE battle and we have a deal.

Abilities=all
Switch=ok
Items=Off
Format=Triples

rickheg: You do technically realize you can't bring any combination of your team to a 6v6 beginner battle, right?

1. Pokemon must be able to evolve
2. Pokemon with 4 rarity cannot be used.
3. Rarity Cost of Pokemon on one side of the field cannot exceed # of Pokemon + 3 This equals 6+3, thus 9 rarity is the maximum you can bring. You need at least 3 1 rarity Pokemon to make it even work.
4. 1 Rarity is added to the rarity of a 2nd stage Pokemon in a 3 stage line.
5. A Pokemon with full EC or full DC cannot be used in a Beginner Battle.

Change it to an NFE battle and we have a deal.

Abilities=all
Switch=ok
Items=Off
Format=Triples
Alright, NFE it is, then. I never knew that rule existed. All we need's a ref.

Two more challenges!

2v2 Doubles (One NFE, one Strongmon)
1 Day DQ/36 hours ref
1 Recover/2 Chill
Accepter's choice on Arena
Ill accept this,

Switch = Lawl
Items = On
Abilities = All

Ref Please :)

EDIT: the NFE one sorry, thought u meant one NFE poke and one strongmon per fight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)