Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(edit)not taking oddeysey's

4x4 NFE doubles
DQ 5 days
unlimited recoveries/chills
Arena:
Arena: Cramped Toyroom
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Singles, Multiples
Restrictions:
Hight Restriction: Pokemon must be under 5' tall
No Weather (Either in part or specific weathers like Rain or Hail)
Artificial Field (usu. completely indoor arenas with no natural objects like rocks or grass. Note that many Pokemon can use dust, cause arena damage, or even use their own bodies to bring in natural elements that don't immediately exist)
Limited Ceiling (usu. completely indoor arenas or arenas with a fairly low vertical barrier of another kind, restricts Fly and aerial evasiveness)
No Digging (Arena cannot be Dug through)
No Seismic Attacks (Arena cannot be affected by moves like Bulldoze, Earthquake, Magnitude, and Fissure)
No Water Source (No water is available for Surf, Dive, etc.)

Description:
A small toyroom designed for children, only a square room with 5' walls. As children often do, Small toys are sprawled all around the floor. They can be picked up and thrown, or stepped on for small damage, only 1-3 ??? damage. Since its such a small room, the trainers cant be in the room, and commands are done through a speaker. Dig will not work as the floor is made of hard wood, and flying isnt an option. Weather cannot be changed and is in a state of "Clear"

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
4x4 NFE doubles
DQ 5 days
unlimited recoveries/chills
Arena:
Arena: Cramped Toyroom
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Singles, Multiples
Restrictions:
Hight Restriction: Pokemon must be under 5' tall
No Weather (Either in part or specific weathers like Rain or Hail)
Artificial Field (usu. completely indoor arenas with no natural objects like rocks or grass. Note that many Pokemon can use dust, cause arena damage, or even use their own bodies to bring in natural elements that don't immediately exist)
Limited Ceiling (usu. completely indoor arenas or arenas with a fairly low vertical barrier of another kind, restricts Fly and aerial evasiveness)
No Digging (Arena cannot be Dug through)
No Seismic Attacks (Arena cannot be affected by moves like Bulldoze, Earthquake, Magnitude, and Fissure)
No Water Source (No water is available for Surf, Dive, etc.)

Description:
A small toyroom designed for children, only a square room with 5' walls. As children often do, Small toys are sprawled all around the floor. They can be picked up and thrown, or stepped on for small damage, only 1-3 ??? damage. Since its such a small room, the trainers cant be in the room, and commands are done through a speaker. Dig will not work as the floor is made of hard wood, and flying isnt an option. Weather cannot be changed and is in a state of "Clear"
Accepted.
Abilities = One
Items = Only counter-producing ones
Switch = OK

Open Challenge:
1v1 Singles
It can be a training battle if you want.
Little-cup mons only.
2 Day DQ
No Recoveries, 5 Chills.
Arena: Warioware

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

I'd like to request that items be on for EXP. Share, etc.

Open Challenge:
1v1 Singles
It can be a training battle if you want.
Little-cup mons only.
2 Day DQ
No Recoveries, 5 Chills.
Arena: Warioware

An artificial environment with no external water source or natural grass. Digging and seismic moves are allowed. Weather is allowed.

At the beginning of each round, the ref will give a task to the participating pokemon to perform during the round. It can be anything as long as all active pokemon can feasibly accomplish it (eg, use non-STAB moves only). Any pokemon that fail to complete the task take damage equal to 1/4 of their max HP.

I'd like to request that items be on for EXP. Share, etc.

Accepting

Switch=:B
No Items
One Ability

Wait, I have 2 open battle slots?

Issuing two challenges, then.

2v2 Training Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 recoveries/5 chills
Arena; Acceptor's Choice, or ASB

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ (all parties; calculated from last ref update)
Unlimited chills; HP Recovery moves use 4 extra EN per use after first
All Pokemon used must be able to evolve.

ARENA: Happyland
-- A 30m diameter circular grassland bordered by stained glass and a 1m deep moat of water. Digging is restricted to three times the height of the Dig user.
-- It is perpetually sunny here; the other three weather effects cannot happen.
-- Other than that, anything goes.

7v7 Training Brawl (I NEED COUNTERS FOR MY GYM TEAM DAMMIT)
2 Day DQ (all parties; calculated from last ref update)
2 recoveries per mon/5 chills per mon (not that anything's actually using them)
Frozen Over ASB arena

^MINE^

Switch = Fattyroll
Items = Counter-producing items only
Abilities = All

also going to issue another melee:

2+2v2+2 Doubles
1.5 Day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
Arena: The Ancient Crystal Cave

This arena is an ancient and wonderous place. The central (and only feature) is an ENORMOUS crystal in the center of the arena 20ft above the ground that glows with a special aura. The crystal mimics a random pokemon type, radiaiting that type(which is completly random) the effect of this glow gives any pokemon of the same type a bonus of one rank (1) to all of it's stats while penalizing any pokemon of a opposite type (ie, fire aura weakens grass, bug, steel, ice) the second effect strengthens any attack of the same type by adding +3 to it's BAP(it weakens attacks of the opposite type ie fire aura weakens fire, bug, steel, ice type moves) the aura switches after every round. The arena consists of a fifty(50) foot prefect circle with no walls, the ground itself is marble meaning, No digging! Going outside this 50 foot arena means a 5 hp reduction. and you're teleported directly under the crystal. the lighting is simulated daylight with the execption of dark which completly darkens the field. hopefully i don't get to many questions about this arena(because I hopefully explained it well).

TRG shall be my ally for this fight, so we just need 2 opponents and a ref, also id prefer items to be at least on, or set to counter-producers

2v2 Weakmon Singles
1 Day DQ, 2 Days Ref
1 Recover/4 chill
Accepter's Choice

1v1 Strongmon Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recover/3 Chill
Accepter's Choice

Please keep arenas balanced, and preferred items set to counter-gain for Exp.Share purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)