Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging Texascloverleaf (our 3rd battle i guess we must love fighting each other)

3vs3 triples
3 day DQ for battler/ref (this will try to be as quick as possible! im just putting a long dq just in case the battlers or ref gets caught up in real life stuff and cant post)
no recoveries/ 2 chills
arena is up to texas (but it has to be from the 41 i have posted on in the compedium :P)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Accepting.
Standard stuff.
The refs mind.

My team.
Tepig

Tepig, HulaCloverPig, Male
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Blaze: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
(Hidden) Thick Fat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Tepig
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 39 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 4/9
MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Tackle
Tail Whip
Ember
Odor Sleuth
Defense Curl
Flame Charge
Smog
Rollout
Take Down
Heat Crash
Assurance
Head Smash
Flare Blitz

Superpower
Curse
Yawn

Wild Charge
Grass Knot
Flamethrower
Will-o-Wisp
Taunt
Total Moves: 21

Slowpoke

Slowpoke, Female, Ivory
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water/Psychic
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Oblivious (Innate): This Pokemon is incapable of being affected by Attract, Cute Charm, or Captivate.
Own Tempo (Innate): This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
(DW) Regenerator: When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Slowpoke
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 13 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 3/6
DC: 3/5

Curse
Yawn
Tackle
Growl
Water Gun
Confusion
Disable
Headbutt
Slack Off
Psychic
Heal Pulse

Sleep Talk
Belly Drum
Zen Headbutt

Rest
Toxic
Scald
Zap Cannon
Total Moves: 18

Onix

Onix, Cannon, Male
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -1 Spe, -10% Evasion)
Type: Ground/Rock
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Rock: Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Rock Head (Innate): This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
(DW) Weak Armor (Can be Enabled): The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Onix
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 6
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 60 (-)
Size Class: 7
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 3/6
DC: 2/5

Mud Sport
Tackle
Harden
Bind
Screech
Rock Throw
Rage
Rock Tomb
Smack Down
Sandstorm
Slam
Stone Edge
Double-Edge

Stealth Rock
Explosion
Rock Blast

Toxic
Dig
Taunt
Earthquake

Total Moves: 20

Open Challenge
Will Not Begin until December 1st
for flavor entirely :)

1v1v1v1 NFE doubles
36 hour DQ
0 recoveries/2 chills per pokemon
Switch=NO
Items=NO
Abilities=ONE

Arena: Christmas Countdown

Everyone loves Christmas, right? The joy? The suspense? The anxiety of counting the days, the hours, the minutes, the seconds until this fantastic holiday's arrival? Well, now there's an arena for that! In Christmas Countdown, each pokemon starts at level one. At the end of every action, your level increases by one, increasing until 25(Christmas). Once level 25 is reached, the pokemon recieve 50% of their health back, status cured, and 30 energy. However, you don't have to wait forever, you can spend 15 energy on anticipating, increasing their level by 5.

-30x30 colored platform
-each pokemon starts at level 1, and at the end of every action, it increases by 1 at the end of each action
-once lv 25 is reached, the pokemon who reahed it gets 50% of their health back, 30 energy, and their status cured
-each pokemon cannot advance above lv 25
-each pokemon can spend an action and 15 energy anticipating, increasing their levels by 5
-all moves allowed

Signups:
Albinoloon
Limewire
Galladiator
UllarWarlord

I hope I explained this clearly- please let me know if any of you are interested!
There is still one slot left - be the first to grab it!

This is like the fourth time I've reposted this. What the fuck.

3v3 NFE Triples
3 day DQ
0 recovers, 3 chills.

For the arena, I quite fancy Objection's clock face...

Arena: Chrono Stadium

This arena resembles a giant version of the face of Prague’s Astronomical Clock. There is a moat around the edge of the arena but there are no natural elements such as grass nearby. The flow of time in this arena can change radically with the following effects:
Normal time flow - nothing special.
Fast time flow - every pokemon's attack and special attack ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 evasion.
Slow time flow - every pokemon's defence and special defence ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 accuracy.
Reverse time flow - turn order is completely reversed (ie, higher priority attacks happen after lower priority ones and a slower mon's attack happens before a faster mon's one of the same priority); for attacks with a charge-up or evasive action (eg, Focus Punch, Sky Attack, Dig), swap the priorities of the charge-up/evasive action and attacking action before reversing the turn order; the "cooldown" action for combos occurs on the action before the combo is executed rather than after.
Crazy time flow - turn order is randomised, disregarding priority and speed completely; attacks with a charge-up or evasive action still have that action occur before the attacking action.
Round 1 has normal time flow, then at the end of every round, each of the five time flows has an equal chance of being chosen for the next round. A time flow's effects remain until the time flow changes to something else.

3v3 NFE Triples
3 day DQ
0 recovers, 3 chills.

For the arena, I quite fancy Objection's clock face...

Arena: Chrono Stadium

This arena resembles a giant version of the face of Prague’s Astronomical Clock. There is a moat around the edge of the arena but there are no natural elements such as grass nearby. The flow of time in this arena can change radically with the following effects:
Normal time flow - nothing special.
Fast time flow - every pokemon's attack and special attack ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 evasion.
Slow time flow - every pokemon's defence and special defence ranks are multiplied by 1.5 with halves rounded up; every pokemon has +1 accuracy.
Reverse time flow - turn order is completely reversed (ie, higher priority attacks happen after lower priority ones and a slower mon's attack happens before a faster mon's one of the same priority); for attacks with a charge-up or evasive action (eg, Focus Punch, Sky Attack, Dig), swap the priorities of the charge-up/evasive action and attacking action before reversing the turn order; the "cooldown" action for combos occurs on the action before the combo is executed rather than after.
Crazy time flow - turn order is randomised, disregarding priority and speed completely; attacks with a charge-up or evasive action still have that action occur before the attacking action.
Round 1 has normal time flow, then at the end of every round, each of the five time flows has an equal chance of being chosen for the next round. A time flow's effects remain until the time flow changes to something else.
I'll take this i need some guys trained desperately.
Abilities:All
Switch:Taste like I might die
Items:Counter-Producing items only

Open Challenge (Preferably NFE)
4v4 Doubles
2 day DQ (feel free to raise it)
3 recoveries, 7 chills
Arena: Challenger Selects.
Accepting Raijon's challenge-it will be all NFE barring a Wormadam.

Switch=KO
No Items
All Abilities

Arena: The Infinite Featureless Plane of Death

...It's infinite and featureless, barring the desk where the Head Death sits. He's agreed to let you battle here (somehow you can still faint on the plane,) and somehow he's agreed to let you get out of here scot-free.

Oh, and if you use a 25 BP or higher attack, a hole will open where you can hop into the boat of Charon the Ferryman.
This Battle needs a ref to begin.

1v1 NFE Singles (Training, doesn't count on W/L/T)
1 Day DQ
1 Recovery/2 Chills
ASB Arena

I want this to go quick, even though I'll be using Shroomish and I will probably use stall tactics...
I am opening another one of these. Even though it is a training battle and I am telling you what I am bringing, please don't counter-team me. You can if you really want to, but I would like to have a fairly even match.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'll take the above then, and quickly.

Training Items only.
Switching is OFF for speed of play.
Bring four mons, choose three.
All abilities on.
NFE mons only; I see you only have a single FE. Or, if you prefer, we can bring one FE and three NFEs each.

[box]Labyrinth Corridor
A dark, stone hallway flooded knee-deep in murky, algae-infested water. Stone blocks rise just above the surface and provide

• The algae desalinates the water, weakening Electricity. Electric attacks are normal power instead of being boosted, and do not conduct in any special way.
  • The water triggers Rain-based abilities and can be Dived in.
  • Weather can't be summoned by normal means.
  • Fire attacks work normally above the water.
  • The dark conditions weaken the accuracy of non-Dark mons unless a Fire or Electric mon is in play, or another producer of steady light.
[/box]

2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ
No recs/chills

You can choose Arena. I'd like to request Items on for training items (Amulet Coin, EXP Share etc).
As for the mons, I'll be using relatively fresh FEs, as in they have only just evolved and have little investment.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Looking to train moi Pokeymen...Anyone care for a quick 1v1?

1v1 Singles
5 Chills/2 Recovers
DQ: 36 Hours
Bring who you like.

Arena: Helios Stadium
Above the clouds, there is a large arena that is close to the sun itself...

Rules:
-Large circular arena in sky surrounded by pillars, with diameter of 20 ft
-Sunny Day is in permanent effect
-Due to Helios' power, all natural elements can be generated
-If a Pokemon falls off, they are TPed back to the arena's center at the cost of 10 HP

Any takers?

Looking to train moi Pokeymen...Anyone care for a quick 1v1?

1v1 Singles
5 Chills/2 Recovers
DQ: 36 Hours
Bring who you like.

Arena: Helios Stadium
Above the clouds, there is a large arena that is close to the sun itself...

Rules:
-Large circular arena in sky surrounded by pillars, with diameter of 20 ft
-Sunny Day is in permanent effect
-Due to Helios' power, all natural elements can be generated
-If a Pokemon falls off, they are TPed back to the arena's center at the cost of 10 HP

Any takers?
Mine.

One ability, no items.

I need to beef up some stuff, so....

Match: 3 vs 3 Singles
DQ: 3 Days
Restrictions: 2 Chills / 5 Recovers
Pokemon: NFEs/midstages. You can also bring in weak/medium strength Pokemon that do not evolve.

Arena: I am incredibly lazy so I'll be stealing one of IAR's arenas from the Conpendium:

Arena: Busy Highway
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Rocks

Description: A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill.

At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).
Accepting Limewire.
Items-No
Abilities-All
Switch-No turkey for you

Ref Anyone?
Still need a Ref.

alright, time to keep the fights rolling:

2v2 LC Doubles
1Day DQ
3 Recovers/5 Chills
ASB Arena, or something interesting if acceptor wants, just nothin horridly crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)