Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Challenging citizen Terrador.

2v2 Flash Step Doubles
Little Cup
2 Hour DQ
2 Recoveries 5 Chills.
Water-Processing Plant: All Electric attacks hit neutrally, regardless of abilities or typing.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Issuing an Open Challenge for anyone who want's to accept.

4v4 FE Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Dimensional Fissure
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Multiples

Restrictions: No Restrictions

Description:

The battle takes place next to a massive fissure. Players need to be careful, as if their Pokemon suffers a Critical Hit from a non-auto crit move, they will be sucked into the fissure & will be considered "Removed from play".
While Removed from play, Then Pokemon will not be able to make any actions, nor they can be attacked. At the end of a round after a Pokemon is removed from play, the fissure will spit out the Pokemon, returning them to the arena, but will take 5 Damage upon return. Only one Pokemon can be Removed from play from either side at a time, & if a player only has one Pokemon & it gets dealt a a Critical Hit, it will not be removed from play.

Summary: Big Fissure, don't get sucked inside.
Alright IAR, why not.

All abilities, items and switch both ON!
We need the services of a referee, please!

Challenging shuckles me hero
Speedy match!
3vs3 NFE single duels
1 day dq
2 recoveries/1 chill
Arena: Duelist field (jay will explain)
Ref: Jayjinde (talked on irc)

I'm reffing

As the battlers asked me to explain the arena, I'll do that now.
The arena is similar to the ASB Arena, but with one key difference. It'll be 3 (due to it being 3v3) Singles battles occuring simultaneously. Whoever sends out second gets to choose the match-ups, giving a large advantage at the beginning if you're largely counterteamed. Once Pokemon are paired up, they may attack their opponent and only their opponent. If each side is able to get one KO, then the winners of those duels face each other in their current state. If a Pokemon gets a kill, it is able to chill once per round for free. If the match gets to Xv1, then the leading player's Pokemon are all able to finish the remaining one in an essential brawl. Also, it's 3 Actions per Round per Pokemon.

If there's any more explaining needed, ask me during the match.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4013010&postcount=7221

At team request, due to perpetual inactivity, Dummy007 has been disqualified. If someone else would like to substitute in, speak up now - first qualified person to ask for the slot gets it! Remember, activity and having both FEs and NFEs is crucial, folks!

Leethoof has replaced Dummy007 in Team RED. Since I haven't gotten any conditions back, I'm going to VM all Team members to let them know that everything's ready to roll, just to double-check.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Challenging criminal scum Zarator.

2v2 Training Doubles
Little Cup
No Rec/Chl
1 Day DQ
Arena: ASB with clauses:
  • Lightningrod, Motor Drive, and Volt Absorb give no type immunity. They still trigger normally.
  • All mons know Discharge in addition to existing moves.

Challenging criminal scum Zarator.

2v2 Training Doubles
Little Cup
No Rec/Chl
1 Day DQ

Arena: ASB with clauses:
  • Lightningrod, Motor Drive, and Volt Absorb give no type immunity. They still trigger normally.
  • All mons know Discharge in addition to existing moves.
Accepting because I AM a criminal scum!

Items: Training only
Abilities: One
Switch: haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)