Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like nobody has taken Glacier vs ToastTyrant and I likes the look of that arena, so I'll take that one.

PM me your teams.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Single man WLTM victim challenger. I enjoy candlelit dinners, long walks in the park and drinking the blood of virgins.

1v1 Singles
DQ Time 3 Days, Because Christmas Sucks
2 Chills, 1 Recovery
2 Substitutions

The scrap heap looms against the blood-smeared sky, its jagged silhouette betraying its haphazard composition. It is dark, imposing, armoured in discarded, twisted metal and shards of shattered plastic. It is made all the more intimidating by the tiniest details; an eviscerated, threadbare panda with one eye sagging under the weight of a broken washing machine, a faded sofa torn in half and impaled on the spike of a bent fence-post.

Something shifts in the depths, a stressed spoke finally giving out under the immense, constant weight, and there is a crash as the heap shifts, sending a shower of refuse cascading down from its perch atop a precarious peak. In the half-light the beast begins to glow, light flickering from smouldering flames buried deep beneath the rubbish as they belch clouds of noxious smoke. The clanging rustle of collapsing metal dissolves into a discordant, hacking cackle, a humourless acknowledgement of the heap's bitter irony; a monument to consumerism, consuming itself from within.

This is no place to fight. What creature could be sure of its footing with sharp metal beneath every step, and the constant threat of collapse? What could breathe, let alone do battle, amidst the poison in the air? And yet there is no escape. The fence enclosing the yard hums with electricity. There is no choice but to fight or to die.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING GLACIER
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
Infinite Chills / No Recovers
One Ability
Items Off
Switch = KO
OLD SUBSTITUTION METHOD

Arena: Unown Soup

Okay, so now the amount of substitutions are supposed to be listed with other rules...

OPEN CHALLENGE TIME!!
3v3 doubles with NFEs (I'll be using stage 1s and basics, so keep that in mind.)
3 Day DQ (because i will be away for christmas)
Infinite chills / no recoveries
2 subs per side per action
Arena: Mmm, i'll give to the acceptor.
accepting
switch = OK
Training Items Only
One ability
Arena: Warioware
Okay then, so now i have to say some crazy thing that will get the refs coming...

Ladies and gentlemen! This arena was made by the very *ahem* unique Objection! He makes all kinds of crazy arenas where the combatants duke it out while avoiding, um, things, and dodging, uhhhhhh, stuff! And now there is a battle being held in Objection's fine Warioware arena, and YOU can be the referee! That's right, all you have to do is say that you're willing to ref (along with a large amount of money you have to pay) And then YOU can ref the battle of the ages! Call now!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Single man WLTM victim challenger. I enjoy candlelit dinners, long walks in the park and drinking the blood of virgins.

1v1 Singles
DQ Time 3 Days, Because Christmas Sucks
2 Chills, 1 Recovery
2 Substitutions

The scrap heap looms against the blood-smeared sky, its jagged silhouette betraying its haphazard composition. It is dark, imposing, armoured in discarded, twisted metal and shards of shattered plastic. It is made all the more intimidating by the tiniest details; an eviscerated, threadbare panda with one eye sagging under the weight of a broken washing machine, a faded sofa torn in half and impaled on the spike of a bent fence-post.

Something shifts in the depths, a stressed spoke finally giving out under the immense, constant weight, and there is a crash as the heap shifts, sending a shower of refuse cascading down from its perch atop a precarious peak. In the half-light the beast begins to glow, light flickering from smouldering flames buried deep beneath the rubbish as they belch clouds of noxious smoke. The clanging rustle of collapsing metal dissolves into a discordant, hacking cackle, a humourless acknowledgement of the heap's bitter irony; a monument to consumerism, consuming itself from within.

This is no place to fight. What creature could be sure of its footing with sharp metal beneath every step, and the constant threat of collapse? What could breathe, let alone do battle, amidst the poison in the air? And yet there is no escape. The fence enclosing the yard hums with electricity. There is no choice but to fight or to die.

Yoink. I'm battling, now all we need is a ref~

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
11:56 Ice-eyes SWM SEEKS REF FOR 1v1 SINGLES AND MORE
11:56 Lou oh my
11:56 SevenDeadlySins hahahaha
11:56 *** Rediamond quit (Connection reset by peer)
11:56 jayjinde me and Ullar still need a ref
11:56 SevenDeadlySins Ice-eyes:
11:56 SevenDeadlySins if i wasnt leaving that would make me ref you
11:57 Lou ice-eyes who is your opponent
11:57 Ice-eyes dogfish
11:58 Lou hmm
11:58 Lou sure why not
PM your mons.

lou and Terrador are doing a 4vs4 singles mix mon battle

I REF. PM ME MONS

however, the battle will NOT take place at the asb arena (boooooooring)
i talked with lou, and now the battle will take place.....

IN MY MIND

Field Type- Varies
Complexity- Simple-Super Intense
Format- Varies
Restrictions- Varies

The Ref's Mind:
The mind is a powerful thing, so its time we used it to maximize the opportunity to have interesting battles! The battlers have somehow found themselves inside the creativity center of the referee, and they are at his mercy! the ref can make anything happen, and controls all aspects! from the arena setting to the accuracy of moves to the color of the pokemon! for example, the first round might be in an volcano, and if a player uses a bug type move twice his opponent will lose 10 energy! the match can be as simple or as intense as the ref wishes. Battlers have fun coping and adapting to what the refs throw at you!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Open Challenge is open.

3v3 FE Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per mon
2 Subs per mon
Arena: Ref's Choice, No ASB Arena or Unown Soup or any variations of said arenas

Anyone?

Seriously, is ASB conspiring to get me to ref a buttload of battles?

Yes, I will ref Its_A_Random vs whoever Temperantia, and watch this post as I edit in an arena.

Arena: Tunnel of Speed

The pokemon are in a seemingly-endless tunnel, in which there is no external water source and no natural elements such as rocks and grass. The enclosed spaces mean weather and SolarBeam cannot be used, but digging and seismic moves can still work as normal.

During the battle, the pokemon will be running through the tunnel, gradually picking up speed. At the end of each round, every active pokemon gains +1 speed which does not decay at all. However, also at the end of each round, the appearance of an obstacle will be announced. This obstacle will appear on action 1, action 2 or action 3 of the following round (a 1 in 3 chance of each). It takes the form of a wall that has one gap either in the top, bottom, left or right (a 1 in 4 chance of each). On that action, pokemon can be ordered to go left, right, up or down to avoid the obstacle. These commands cost no energy and cannot be encored or prevented by moves. A pokemon that does not use the correct command to avoid the obstacle takes 5 damage plus 5 damage per speed boost (speed drops do not lower the damage) and any speed boosts the pokemon does have are reset.

NFE Training Battle Open Challenge

2v2 Double
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills per Poke
Switch=KO
ASB Arena
One Ability prefered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)