Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge
2v2 FE Doubles (Both of mine will be fresh evolutions, so don't bring any 60-move monsters please!)
2 Day DQ
Arena: I've been wanting to try out this Unown Soup I've seen, so that's the arena!
accepting

two subs
switch=nyegh
2/5 recover/chill
training items only
all abilities

akseptang
4x4 doubles FE
5 recoverys/Chills
1 day DQ
Switch = KO
Items = no
One Ability

Arena: Silvan's Autoshop Gym
Field Type: Steel/Poison
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions:
No Weather
Artificial Field
Limited Ceiling
No Digging
No Water Source

Description:
A simple Autoshop, a place where people take their cars to be serviced. Today bussiness is booming. With the exhaust of all the cars stinking up the room when the doors close, things can get pretty dangerous. Most cars are on the ground and can be used to hide behind, and can be destroyed with too much damage, but a few cars are aloft. A large area for battle has been crafted in the middle of the shop.

10% chance each turn for the large shop doors to open or close.
For each turn the doors are closed exhaust levels rise by 5% every turn and Poison type attacks get a 5% attack boost, capping at 25%.
The exhaust levels return to 0% when the doors open.
When exhaust levels reach 25%, Toxic becomes more potent and is able to effect steel type pokemon without acid corrosion, and effects all other pokemon except poison types, steel types, and pokemon with immunity with regular poison that goes away when exhaust levels return to 0%.
About 6 cars that can be used to Take Cover behind, or throw even, 3 small (class 3 size, Class 6 weight, 40 hp) 2 Medium (class 4 size, class 6 weight, 65 hp), and 1 large (class 4 size, class 7 weight, 90 hp)

A battle. I want a 3v3 whatever the hell you want. Acceptor can choose EVERYTHING, except DQ, which is 36 hours. If you want LC, I have to go claim a mon or two first.

Just don't abuse your power like an asshole, k?

Slapping Leethoof to join my Heroic Characters challenge.

Anywho, I think I'll offer another challenge out there. This is gonna be fun.

4 vs. 4 triples
48 hour DQ for player, 3 day DQ for ref.
1 recover, 3 chills.

Arena: Blitzball arena.

This giant water dome is filled with water. There is also a ball in the center of the field once the game begins. Obviously, the entire arena is underwater, however, these pokemon can breathe underwater for 5 minutes(Aka 5 rounds) before drowning if not water types, or they decide not to get air. You cannot attack unless someone is holding onto the ball. Once someone has a ball, the person with the ball cannot attack except to dodge and use moves to slam the ball. If your team can make a goal on the foe(The stage is around 50 meters each direction of the sphere with goals on the end), all of your foes pokemon take 25 damage. No seismic moves can be used since you're underwater, no fly/bounce, and Surf is reduced to half power. Position is key in this battle. Also, should the pokemon holding the ball take at least 25 points of damage, they will auto-drop it. Pokemon can pass the ball, and swimming speed/strength of hit/anything else is determined by stats. Ref's discretion on how they want that to work. Finally, you can block a ball from being kicked by either hitting it with a move, or just bodyblocking it. Also feel free to make a pokemon a goalie/defender all you want.

A battle. I want a 3v3 whatever the hell you want. Acceptor can choose EVERYTHING, except DQ, which is 36 hours. If you want LC, I have to go claim a mon or two first.

Just don't abuse your power like an asshole, k?
3v3 doubles
Eviolite Park: NFEs get +1 rank in everything
1 substitution per pokemon
1 Recovery / 3 chills
No Items
No Switching
One Ability

Canceling my battle with maxim to put out a brawl:

3+3vs3+3 triple brawl
Nfe + FE
Arena: Evolite Park: All NFE pokemons gets +1 stats
infinite chills/recoveries
2days dq
No switch
all abilities

Teams:
Red:
-L.I.A
Blue:
Dragonboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)