Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge!

1v1 singles
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
1 Recoveries/3 Chills
Arena:
A big forest, giant trees are covering the sky from view restricting flying very high and stopping sky attack completely. The place is crawling with bug type Pokemon (There is a 40% chance for a missed attack to hit a bug and have it call to a Beedrill to attack your Pokemon for 8 damage). In Addition, it is night making it VERY hard to see(-5% Acc).

Restricted moves: Sky Attack, Fly, Dive, Surf
Grass and Dark moves get +1 BAP

Challenging deadfox081 to a match!

6v6 Singles
NFEs only (middlemons OK)
Switch=OK
3 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
Arena: The type changing arena! (thanks Engineer!)
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP.

I'll let him choose the rest (items, abilities, subs)

I challenge someone to a Beginner's Battle!! Please take note that this is my first match.

3v3
Singles
3 Day DQ
0 recovery moves, 5 chills

Arena: The Randomizer at the ASB arena!

This is the standard arena for ASB, but with a twist!

The Randomizer is a small disk that randomly applies different effects. Each effect has an = chance for activation at the end of each round. The match begins with effect 5 in place.

The effects:
1). The moat around the arena becomes frozen. Any pokes in the water when this happens is completely immobilized unless they melt the ice. It unfreezes after a round has been finished
2). A Flock of Togekiss land close by and cause all added effects to be doubled.
3). A Chansey runs out, uses Heal Bell, and runs back.
4). Gravity is activated in the Arena
5). All other Randomizer effects disappear this round

Note: whoever refs this should make this interesting :)

Challenging deadfox081 to a match!

6v6 Singles
NFEs only (middlemons OK)
Switch=OK
3 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
Arena: The type changing arena! (thanks Engineer!)
It's the standard arena, except somebody has implanted a strange device in the middle of the field! For the duration of the first round, this device is off. After the end of each round, though, it beeps and suddenly alters the elemental makeup of the arena, giving certain benefits to certain types and detriments to some other ones. Each time the makeup is altered, a random type is chosen. All attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for super-effective damage have 2 more BAP, while all attacking moves whose types hit the chosen type for not very effective or zero damage have 2 less BAP.

I'll let him choose the rest (items, abilities, subs)
Accepting!

Lets go with All abilities, No items, 2 subs.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
1v1 Training Singles - Strong FE
1 Day DQ
ASB Arena
0 Recovers
0 Chills

Items preferably enabled for training or fully on, but your choice.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I challenge someone to a Beginner's Battle!! Please take note that this is my first match.

3v3
Singles
3 Day DQ
0 recovery moves, 5 chills

Arena: The Randomiser at the ASB arena!

This is the standard arena for ASB, but with a twist!

The Randomiser is a small disk that randomly applies different effects. Each effect has an = chance for activation at the end of each round. The match begins with effect 5 in place.

The effects:
1). The moat around the arena becomes frozen. Any pokes in the water when this happens is completely immobilised unless they melt the ice. It unfreezes after a round has been finished
2). A Flock of Togekiss land close by and cause all added effects to be doubled.
3). A Chansey runs out, uses Heal Bell, and runs back.
4). Gravity is activated in the Arena
5). All other Randomiser effects disappear this round

Note: whoever refs this should make this interesting :)
droping my challenge to accept the king of Serponstuff!
No switch
No items
All abilities

I will use weak mons
Yes KS, he's referring to you, & I'll ref you two. Expect a PM in a few minutes (Don't send me your teams until you receive the PM).

Because I was told that I could have two matches going at once by the guy, I'll accept Ice Eye's challenge!!

No switches (because it seems to be the standard)
No items (because I have zip)
All abilities (I have a feeling that I'll need 'em)

Also, open challenge:
1v1 Singles (I'll be using a not-very-well-trained FE)
1 Day DQ (I would like this to be a flashmatch, but I don't feel like going on IRC to officially arrange a flashmatch; either way, it should be fast)
0 Chill/Recoveries
Tournament Arena
and!

The MogRunner said:
Open Challenge!

1v1 singles
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
1 Recoveries/3 Chills
Arena:
A big forest, giant trees are covering the sky from view restricting flying very high and stopping sky attack completely. The place is crawling with bug type Pokemon (There is a 40% chance for a missed attack to hit a bug and have it call to a Beedrill to attack your Pokemon for 8 damage). In Addition, it is night making it VERY hard to see(-5% Acc).

Restricted moves: Sky Attack, Fly, Dive, Surf
Grass and Dark moves get +1 BAP
Blaziken-Master Zeo said:
I'll take both CSFP and MogRunner's battles The rules are the same

No switching
All abilities
No items
Need Refs please

As I can have a max of 3 matches at once, I Challange waterwarrior to a Beginner's battle in the Danger Room!!!

3v3 singles
0 recoveries/ 5 chills
1 sub
3 day DQ time

The arena!!!!

We will fight in the Danger Room of the X-Men!!!

The arena begins as a normal artificial battlefield. No digging, no grass, no water. It is lit up pretty well, so acc gets a 10% increase.

Unfortuantly, Logan (read Wolverine) has been drinking and is in a sadistic mood today. He will change the room at his will!!

Here is what he will change:
1). An endless fall through the sky. Unless you can fly or have psychic powers, dodging is almost immpossible!
2). Omaha Beach: blood, bullets, salt water, ally soldiers, Nazis, and lots of sand and bodies. The water is too dangerous to go into, so no swimming. At the end of each action, one of the following happens: 10% chance of a mortar strike (20 damage), 50% chance of bullet strikes (5 damage), and a 40% chance of nothing happening.
3). Juggernaut is rampaging in a park. Grass and water (in a fountain). There is a swingset and a slide as well as monkey bars. At the end of the round, 50% chance of Juggernaut striking you for 25 damage.
4). The system malfunctions and send us to the Digital World!! This is in the Ref's hands about what happens now D: at the end of round 4, there is a 45% chance for us to be transported back to the starting portion of this battle. Then the cycle begins again!

Each area changes at the end of each round. Areas 1-3 have a 30% chance of activating.
Area 4 has a 10% chance of activating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)