Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs a subref. Please. It started December 3 and only one round has been done. Please.

Also, open challenge:
1v1 Singles (I'll be using a not-very-well-trained FE)
1 Day DQ (I would like this to be a flashmatch, but I don't feel like going on IRC to officially arrange a flashmatch; either way, it should be fast)
0 Chill/Recoveries
Tournament Arena
I'll take both CSFP and MogRunner's battles The rules are the same

No switching
All abilities
No items
The linked battle STILL needs a subref, and my match with BM-Zeo, that could be 3 quick and easy UC, also needs a ref.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
BATTLE 2

[box]
Old Chaos Shrine

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Traits: Artificial Field, No Digging, No Seismic Attacks, No Water Source

Description:
A straightforward arena with a large central room lined with destructible pillars dominated by a ramp leading from the doors of the shrine to a throne against the opposite wall. Portraits of four fiendish creatures can be seen in the corners of the room.

Omega Toll - At the end of each round, 5 of each battler's En is taken by the stage, adding up in "Stage En" pool. Whenever a mon critically hits a foe (other than Frost Breath/Storm Throw), they take all of the Stage En for themselves.
Coward's Punishment - Each mon that does not order an attacking move in a given round is completely immobilized, rendering them helpless for the entire next round.
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
All Abilities
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Non-Evolving or Middle-Stage Mons
All Items
[/box]

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
BATTLE 2

[box]
Old Chaos Shrine

Description:
A straightforward arena with a large central room lined with destructible pillars dominated by a ramp leading from the doors of the shrine to a throne against the opposite wall. Portraits of four fiendish creatures can be seen in the corners of the room.

Omega Toll - At the end of each round, 5 of each battler's En is taken by the stage, adding up in "Stage En" pool. Whenever a mon critically hits a foe (other than Frost Breath/Storm Throw), they take all of the Stage En for themselves.
Coward's Punishment - Each mon that does not order an attacking move in a given round is completely immobilized, rendering them helpless for the entire next round.
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
All Abilities
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
All Items
[/box]
Reffing again (Faster this time D: )

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
BATTLE 2

[box]
Old Chaos Shrine

Description:

Bring it.
1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
All Abilities
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
All Items
[/box]
Bring it.

@C$FP: I'll take your 1v1, PM me dem mons

@Dummy007/ yarnus I'm not 100% sure I can do this, but my IRL issues have cleared up and I can resume reffing your brawl, if you're ok with it.

I'd like to request a Beginner's battle, as a welcome to CAP ASB.
Rules:
-3v3 Singles
-2 Day DQ time
-No Subs
-All Abilities
-No Items
-Please, keep in mind I've never battled before.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, once more I shall attempt to get my activity back up. With school starting again I'm sure my activity will go up (the more work I should be doing, the more Pokemon I play), but first I need to get an actual battle started, which has not been happening with my recent attempts.

So, here is an open challenge. And a very basic one at that.

2v2 singles
2 Day DQ
2/3 Chill/Rec
ASB Arena or equally basic place.

I'm not going to be using very strong Pokemon, but they may be evolved or single stage. Just so you know. Bring whoever you want, though a somewhat even battle is always more fun.

Time we had another one of these go up

6v6 Brawl
1 Day DQ/2 for Ref
2 Recover/1 Chill
Arena: ASB Arena for ref's sake, although if the ref would like more he can pick a different one
3 Subs per team per round, however you want to split those is up to you. Each Sub can only either pertain to a single mon, or be a KO Sub.

Also having items be at least training if not on would be nice, would like to bust out some of these.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Ok, once more I shall attempt to get my activity back up. With school starting again I'm sure my activity will go up (the more work I should be doing, the more Pokemon I play), but first I need to get an actual battle started, which has not been happening with my recent attempts.

So, here is an open challenge. And a very basic one at that.

2v2 singles
2 Day DQ
2/3 Chill/Rec
ASB Arena or equally basic place.

I'm not going to be using very strong Pokemon, but they may be evolved or single stage. Just so you know. Bring whoever you want, though a somewhat even battle is always more fun.
I'll ref this when it gets accepted.

waterwarrior and I decided to postpone our match.

I now challange The Dead Man's Oddysey to a Begginner's match (If he will accept).

2V2
2 day DQ
0 healing/5 chills
Standard ASB arena but there is a twist:

Each poke will have a special armor RNG'd for them by the judge out of these armors:
1). Power Armor - all attacks gain a 2 power at the cost of 1.5x the energy
2). Type Armor - The poke in this armor gains one extra type (Ex: A Gengar in this armor can become Ghost/Poison/Dragon.)
3). Speed Armor - Speed is doubled and cannot be lowered by any means.
4). Heavy Armor - Defs are doubled but speed is halfed.

Edit: I wanted this arena, TDMO!! Please accept.

Double Edit: I'll accept TDMO's original challange and keep this one on hold.

No switching
no items
all abilities

@King Serperior. I would rather just do the ASB Arena, personally. But if you both want to do the variation, would the RNG just be 25% chance for each armor?

EDIT: Ok, PM me the critters!

Issuing an OPEN CHALLENGE with a twist....

1v1 Training Singles
NFE's Only
All Abilities
1 Day DQ

Arena: Survival of the (Un)fittest.
This is simply the ASB Arena, but in an environment where weak NFE's have an advantage. Any pokemon with a BRT of 13 or over will have three stats halfed at random at the beginning of the match, including HP and Speed.

Basically, i'm encouraging you to try out your terrible mon (ie Sunkern, Feebas, etc.).
You can use other NFE's, but its probably not a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)