Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v2 LC Singles
2 Day DQ
2 recovery / 5 chill
Arena: The Anomaly
The anomaly appears to be a completely blank, white space. There is no heads or tails, no sky or ground. If an attack or ability demands something, it appears. Then it disappears just as if it never existed. It seems to be an ideal arena. Unfortunately it's so fricking odd, every action each mon has a 5% chance of going mad. If this happens, for the rest of the round the Pokemon will use a random attack from its movepool for each action. The next round, their Pokemon will have returned to sanity. However, that doesn't mean they can't go crazy again.

any takers?
so long as I can use a poke in more than one battle at once (still unsure of that as an ASB rule) I'll take it.

No Items
All Abilities
Switch = ok

so long as I can use a poke in more than one battle at once (still unsure of that as an ASB rule) I'll take it.
Confirming that you can indeed use a pokemon in more than one battle at once. You just can't use a pokemon in a battle and certain RPs (eg, Battle Subway) at the same time.

Also I'll ref Pwnemon vs Rajaion Tagami. PM me your teams.

5v5 singles
NFE
2 recoveries/5 chills
1 sub
3 day DQ
Arena:
Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No sandstorm or hail, artificial water source, no diving, no grass knot

Indoors in a large barren white-walled room is the Normal gym of Yarnus senior. However, due to the immense power of the stash of Normal gems Yarnus has kept, the room of able to alter itself to get rid of another type. As a result, fighting type moves become neutral against Normal types and resistances and weaknesses are only .9 and 1.7, respectively. If something would be neutral against an attack due to a combination, e.g. Ground vs. Venasaur, it instead becomes 1.53(.9*1.7) Also, non-STAB moves gain two (2) extra BP.

Edit:
Okay, unlimited chills, 4 recovers per mon

5v5 singles
NFE
2 recoveries/5 chills
1 sub
3 day DQ
Arena:
Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No sandstorm or hail, artificial water source, no diving, no grass knot

Indoors in a large barren white-walled room is the Normal gym of Yarnus senior. However, due to the immense power of the stash of Normal gems Yarnus has kept, the room of able to alter itself to get rid of another type. As a result, fighting type moves become neutral against Normal types and resistances and weaknesses are only .9 and 1.7, respectively. If something would be neutral against an attack due to a combination, e.g. Ground vs. Venasaur, it instead becomes 1.53(.9*1.7) Also, non-STAB moves gain two (2) extra BP.
Know what? I lied about giving rickheg a day. I have 4 Normal-types, and I doubt he'll even be on, so dropping that match and taking this!
EDIT: wow, did I really forget this stuff?
Switch = OK (why not?)
Items = training
All abilities

EDIT: that works :)

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat Tortferngatr

3v3 Training Triples (FE, between 35-50 moves)
2 recoveries/5 chills
2 subs
2 day DQ
Preferably items=on.
Arena: The ASB arena frozen over.
I'll accept.

Abilities=ALL
Items=ON
Switch=N/A

I'll also post 2 other open challenges that are the same.

4vs4 Doubles (moderately-trained FEs from me)
2-day DQ
Infinite Recoveries / Infinite Chills
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena (challenger may override)

I'll also post 2 other open challenges that are the same.

4vs4 Doubles (moderately-trained FEs from me)
2-day DQ
Infinite Recoveries / Infinite Chills
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena (challenger may override)
I'll take one of these, but I would like to change the arena, which I will edit in after I've been to a lecture. In the meantime, could you give a rough idea of what "moderately-trained" means? Apart from three, all of my FEs have between 25 and 40 moves and apart from one, they have all unlocked their DW abilities.

EDIT: Thanks for the clarification. Now for the arena: a haunted mansion.

The pokemon will be battling inside a large hall in a haunted mansion at midnight. Because the battle takes place inside, no weather effects will work here and SolarBeam cannot be used either. There is also no external water source, external rocks or external grass. In addition, all of the Rotom appliances can be found in the mansion, although because they are not in the hall, the command to possess an appliance costs 12 energy.

At the end of each round, one of the following will happen at random, with a 20% chance for each event:
  • The bath in the upstairs bathroom will fall through the hall's ceiling and land in the middle of the hall. For the rest of the battle, there will be an external water source; however, a Frillish will use Scald on the first pokemon that uses a move that requires an external water source.
    • This event cannot happen at the end of round 1 and it can only happen once in the entire battle. If this event is rolled at the end of round 1 or after it has already happened, nothing will happen.
  • A Chandelure floating close to the ceiling will use Will-O-Wisp on all active pokemon, even those that are already burned or immune to burn.
  • A Misdreavus will materialise behind one active pokemon (chosen at random with each active pokemon having an equal chance of being chosen) and shriek loudly before quickly floating away. That pokemon will be unable to do anything on its next action.
  • A Haunter will emerge from one of the walls, use Lick on one active pokemon (chosen at random with each active pokemon having an equal chance of being chosen), and then float through another wall.
  • One of the Rotom appliances (chosen at random with each appliance having an equal chance of being chosen) will be possessed by a Rotom, who will then enter the hall, use its new form's special move (Overheat, Hydro Pump, Leaf Storm, Air Slash or Blizzard) on all active pokemon, and then return the possessed appliance to its original location.
    • If, when this event is rolled, the chosen appliance is already being possessed by a player-owned Rotom, nothing will happen.

Also, forgot to mention:
Switch = OK
Items = Not OK
Abilities = All

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just use whatever you want then. My mons will have 20-30 moves and may or may not have DW abilities.

It's deen a while, I'd like a battle.

4v4 NFE Doubles
Challenger Chooses Arena
3 day DQ (feel free to change it)
2 recoveries/ 5 chills (per mon)/ 2 subs (per phase)
All abilities
training items only
Sure, I'll take it Rajaion Tagami.

Switch=KO
Arena: The Weather Institute
At the beginning of each round, each weather (Sand, Rain, Sun, Hail) has a 25% chance of being used for that round. Weather inducing moves (Sandstorm, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Hail) will not change the weather.
We still need dat ref.

Challengin Pwnemon

1v1 Training LC Singles
Flashmatch preferably!
If flashy, 2 Hour DQ (Please do this Ref if possible)
If you absolutely cant do flashy, 1 Day DQ
ASB Arena
Training Items

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Challengin Pwnemon

1v1 Training LC Singles
Flashmatch preferably!
If flashy, 2 Hour DQ (Please do this Ref if possible)
If you absolutely cant do flashy, 1 Day DQ
ASB Arena
Training Items
sounds great. let's go

abilities = all
switch = ok

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Hilarity shalt ensue.

1v1 LC Singles
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ
All Abilities
No recovery / 5 chills / 2 Subs
Training items only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)