Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginner Challenge
3v3 Doubles
DQ time = 4 days (sorry, but I'm a busy guy)
2 Recovery Moves/5 Chills per Pokemon

Arena: Volcanic Plains
The Volcanic Plains, adjacent to 2 small Volcanoes, are a very hot environment. It is almost always sunny, but the soil is extremely rich and soft, making Grass types have an unexpected advantage, and Ground-based moves much weaker.

The sheer cliffs of the Volcanoes are full of boulders and dislodged rocks, making rock-type attacks much easier to use (hint hint) but if you dislodge the wrong rock, you could cause a small Eruption

90% chance of Sun each turn, re-roll every turn (unless a weather move/ability was used, and that weather is still in play)
Bonuses: Grass types and Rock moves (Fire moves via sun)
Disadvantages: Ground moves (water moves via sun)
30% Chance of Eruption damaging random pokemon if a rock-type move is used (may attack 1, 2, 3 or all pokemon for 1-5 damage, Fire-type, equal chance for all )

did I get everything right?

Sorry, Jas, I realized the arena's needlessly handicapped.

I'm posting a 1v1 NFE Singles (I'm using my Clamperl).

Switch=Magic Bananas
1 Substitutions
No Recovery/3 Chills
Arena: Unown Soup/ASB Arena (You decide)

The opponent can decide the rest.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beginner Challenge
3v3 Doubles
DQ time = 4 days (sorry, but I'm a busy guy)
2 Recovery Moves/5 Chills per Pokemon

Arena: Volcanic Plains
The Volcanic Plains, adjacent to 2 small Volcanoes, are a very hot environment. It is almost always sunny, but the soil is extremely rich and soft, making Grass types have an unexpected advantage, and Ground-based moves much weaker.

The sheer cliffs of the Volcanoes are full of boulders and dislodged rocks, making rock-type attacks much easier to use (hint hint) but if you dislodge the wrong rock, you could cause a small Eruption

90% chance of Sun each turn, re-roll every turn (unless a weather move/ability was used, and that weather is still in play)
Bonuses: Grass types and Rock moves (Fire moves via sun)
Disadvantages: Ground moves (water moves via sun)
30% Chance of Eruption damaging random pokemon if a rock-type move is used (may attack 1, 2, 3 or all pokemon for 1-5 damage, Fire-type, equal chance for all )

did I get everything right?
I'll battle you Dark Pulse.
Switch = KO
No Items
All Abilities

Sorry, Jas, I realized the arena's needlessly handicapped.

I'm posting a 1v1 NFE Singles (I'm using my Clamperl).

Switch=Magic Bananas
1 Substitutions
No Recovery/3 Chills
Arena: Unown Soup/ASB Arena (You decide)

The opponent can decide the rest.
Mr.L I'll take that,

Items=Experience Only
Abilities=All
I'll say ASB arena
I can take this if you guys would like. PM teams.

Challenging Jesseus

1v1 NFE Singles
1 day DQ
5 chills/2 recovers
Arena: ASB Arena (Or something more interesting if you'd like. Your choice.)

Accepting

One Ability
Trainign Items
1 Sub
Switch=ok

edit: We have decided on an arena change

"Weird Zone"
Its kinda like ASB Arena
except with one tiny little change

ALL TYPE ADVANTAGES ARE REVERSED
Weaknesses become resitances and resistances become weakness. Ice becomes uber defensive, Aggron gets raped viciously by tackle.
(Immunities become 2x weaknesses)
Also this only applies to the actual typing; weaknesses, resistances and immunities granted by abilties are unaffected.
That's about all there is to say.

I'll ref that match Dark Pulse and Jas!

Nice long DQ time, I like it! :P
I'll be less active than usual next week, but after that I should be able to ref on time.

EDIT: Post 1111, haha.

3v3 Training Triples (preferably just MEs/weak FEs!)
2 day DQ
5 chills/2 recoveries/1 sub
Arena: A 2 foot deep pool of water.

Preferably items=training.
You got a challenger

Training Items
All Abilities
Duh Switching
3v3 Training Triples (preferably just MEs/FEs!)
2 day DQ
5 chills/2 recoveries/1 sub
Arena: A giant sandbox.

Preferably items=training.
I'll fight you, Tort.

Items = Training.
Switch = Yeah, right.
Abilities = One.
These appear to need reffing.

1 vs. 1 Singles (FE)
All Abilities
0 Recoveries/Chills
DQ= 1 Day
Switch= -_-
Preferably no items
Arena: Wonder Room: A 90x90x90 foot room. It is grey, with a grid pattern covering its surface. The arena is very weird; it generates an unusual energy which creates these effects: all attacks are treated as doing x2 super effective damage! (Pokemon still retain immunities, but all other attacks do x2 super-effective damage.) On top of that, all Pokemon have their maximum health doubled, and each Pokemon has unlimited energy. Nature Power is treated as Psychic.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Challenging Jesseus

1v1 NFE Singles
1 day DQ
5 chills/2 recovers
Arena: ASB Arena (Or something more interesting if you'd like. Your choice.)
Accepting

One Ability
Trainign Items
1 Sub
Switch=ok

edit: We have decided on an arena change

"Weird Zone"
Its kinda like ASB Arena
except with one tiny little change

ALL TYPE ADVANTAGES ARE REVERSED
Weaknesses become resitances and resistances become weakness. Ice becomes uber defensive, Aggron gets raped viciously by tackle.
(Immunities become 2x weaknesses)
Also this only applies to the actual typing; weaknesses, resistances and immunities granted by abilties are unaffected.
That's about all there is to say.
Hello, this is IAR, your friendly neighbourhood Ref. Send me your teams & we shall get started. :)
(I'll try to ref within DQ, but I'm not completely sure I'll be able to keep up...)

I'll ref that match Dark Pulse and Jas!

Nice long DQ time, I like it! :P
I'll be less active than usual next week, but after that I should be able to ref on time.

EDIT: Post 1111, haha.
Ok, thank's Max. I'll send my stuff now.

And yeah, I need the long DQ time, as I'm a very busy guy - I'll try to be as active as possible, but weekends are an absolute no-no...

1 vs. 1 Singles (FE)
All Abilities
0 Recoveries/Chills
DQ= 1 Day
Switch= -_-
Preferably no items
Arena: Wonder Room: A 90x90x90 foot room. It is grey, with a grid pattern covering its surface. The arena is very weird; it generates an unusual energy which creates these effects: all attacks are treated as doing x2 super effective damage! (Pokemon still retain immunities, but all other attacks do x2 super-effective damage.) On top of that, all Pokemon have their maximum health doubled, and each Pokemon has unlimited energy. Nature Power is treated as Psychic.
Accepting this.
Training items on

Ref anyone?

Asking for two Identical Matches:
3v3 LC Triples
1 Ability
Unlimited Recovers/Chills
1 day DQ
Items = ON
ASB ARENA

I'm just getting this out there, won't be able to start until prize claim is approved.

4v4 singles
2 recovers/5 chills
NFE
I will allow training items
Arena:
The Garden of Earthly Delights

A grassy arena twice the size of the ASB arena. There is a single large tree in the center (it is protected from all damage). 15 feet around the tree is a 4 foot deep moat.

This is a paradise for all Pokemon because the weather is clear and no weather inducing move can change it!. As great as this arena is, there is a catch!

This is the Garden of Earthly Delights!! This match will be governed by the Seven Deady Sins (not the user >.>): Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, and Gluttony.

At the end of each round, the Pokemon will be governed by these "earthly delights".

The Earthy Delights and their effects:
1). Wrath: all Pokemon will be under the effects of Taunt and Work Up and will have -1 Def & Sp.Def until the end of the round.
2). Greed: two CC are dropped on the ground. A Pokemon can be ordered to go get one, but it takes and action to go grab one and a second go bring it back. Any CC not brought back at the end of the round disappears.
3). Sloth: Chills energy increase is doubled!! However, each chill comes at a 10 HP cost.
4). Pride: Both mons gain a sense of pride in their typing!! This means that STAB attacks have their final damage increased by 2 and they can only use STAB. STAB moves are done recklessly and have a 50% higher energy cost!! Pokemon without STAB moves Struggle.
5). Lust: if the mons are of different Genders, they are forever under the Attract status until the end of the round. If the mons are of the same gender, they are forever placed under the Confusion status until the end of the round. If one mon is genderless, it is treated as though both mons are of the same gender.
6). Envy: Both mons are envious of the others moves that they gain the ability to use their foe's moves!! Sadly, they cannot use any of their own moves.
7). Gluttony: Two large pies are placed on a table under the tree. A mon can take and action to eat one pie and only one!! Eating a pie fully recovers all energy and gives 15 HP. Starting on the action after eating the pie, the mon will gain 1 weight and size class until the end of the next round. Eating the pie is a priority action and cannot be blocked by Taunt. If a Pokemon is at the highest Weight or size class, their speed will then be treated as 1 until the end of the next round.

A creative Ref and opponent are a must!!

Dropping Challenge that has not yet been taken and accepting King Serperior's

Abilities = 1
Switch = OK
And if you'll "allow"training items does that mean items = training
If not then Items = ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)