Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krodin329 said:
Challenge: To Complications
2v2 singles
Basics only
Sequences:on
2 day DQ
1 sub per pkmn.
4 cool downs
Arena: A forest surrounded by Dark plates at twilight (by the way it sucks).
Accepting
Switch=KO
2 Recoveries

I could destroy you with Revenankh, knowing you meant basic NFEs, but I'm not cruel :3

Sequences shall be fascinating.

I challenge Complications to a 4v4 Doubles battle!!
2/5 Recoveries/chills
Abilities = all
Items = no
Switch = boiled alive.

Arena: The Soup Table!!!
The Soup Table is basically the same as the normal Soup arena except for a little twist:

There are Two soup bowls!!! As this is a double battle, one pokemon from both sides have one soup bowl to themselves and the other side has a soup bowl to themselves.

This means that one of my mons and one of Comp's mons will have a soup bowl and the other two will have their own.

A mon in one soup bowl cannot use anything from the other mon's bowl. This is to prevent OP attacks.

This will be a standard double battle otherwise: Both mons can attack any foe out there.

When someone sends out a mon in the beginning of the first round, desiginate which bowl it will draw upon: Left or Right. The bowl selection does not mean that it has to defeat the mon that it is sharing the bowl. It can still attack the other.

Complications, do you accept?

I'm declaring an open challenge
2vs2 LC singles
5chiils/2recoveries
2 day DQ
2subs
Note , the battle has to wait for my team to get approved

Well waterwarrior dropped my battle soo...
3v3 LC Freshmons (haven't been in any battles yet)
Singles, Doubles or Triples (acceptors choice)
Idc arena (you choose)
Idc chills/recovers
2day DQ

Stratos

Banned deucer.
3v3 Doubles
Weakmons
2 recoveries/5 chills
1 Day DQ
2 subs
Arena: A lush forest. Only Rain and Sun allowed.

Training items preferred if possible. :D
Sir, I'mma beatcho ass.

All Abilities
Switch = KO
Training Items only (I have none).
taking, pm mons

also jess i have doorknob's mons (finally) so if you or him could post the op that would be just peachy

ALSO:

open challenge
4v4 Singles (i'm bringing 1 FE, 1 Middlemon, 2 UT, don't be a dick and blatantly overpower me)
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ
2 recover/5 chill if possible
2 subs

time to use all of my pokemon in a single battle!

Time to end your winning streak!
Challenging Typon:
2v2 NFE doubles
2 day DQ
2 Recovers, 5 chills
1 substitution
Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Restrictions: No sandstorm or hail, artificial water source, no diving

Indoors in a large barren white-walled room is the Normal gym of Yarnus senior. However, due to the immense power of the stash of Normal gems Yarnus has kept, the room of able to alter itself to get rid of another type. As a result, fighting type moves become *1.1 against Normal types and other resistances and weaknesses are only .9 and 1.7, respectively. If something would be neutral against an attack due to a combination, e.g. Venasaur vs Ground, it instead becomes 1.53(.9*1.7) Also, non-STAB moves gain two (2) extra BP. All moves not specified to be disallowed are allowed. Nature Power is a random type each time it is used. En for each normal mon starts at 110. Due to the bright artificial and natural light everywhere, all moves requiring light or benefiting from it take 2 less energy. Chlorophyll is activated automatically, and only goes away if Rain is summoned.

Edit: cool! 8888th post
If you're gonna break my win streak, can we do it on an even playing field? As in the ASB Arena? Post to confirm

Also,

Switch = Derp
Training Items Only

I haven't had any matches in a while, so it's time to change that! >:3

Battle type: 2v2 Strongmon Singles
DQ Time: 2 days
Restrictions: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Substitutions: 2
Music: Super Smash Land - Tower of Heaven
Arena: Tower of Heaven

The Tower of Heaven is an ancient structure that stretches deep into the clouds, the heavens, and far beyond. It is composed of a material similar to rock, but far more durable and nearly impossible to break. Most of the structure is open-air giving a good glimpse of the clear sky. Moss and other small plant life have grown on the outcropping on the rock-like material with small butterflies flying about. There are small streams and pools of water within the structure for Water attacks and Water Pokemon. The battle will take place within one of the many chambers of the tower.

All moves can be used within the Tower of Heaven. However, there is a catch. Within my hands is the Book of Laws. At the end of each round, I'll write down a new law. The laws restrict what attacks, actions, or commands you may or may not take in battle. Violation of any law in battle will still allow you to perform the command, however the offender will be struck down with a lightning bolt that deals 10 damage flat and ignores abilities, weakness, and resistance. The lightning bolt cannot be deflected, dodged, evaded, or otherwise blocked. It will hit the Pokemon behind a Substitute, find its way through Double Team, and will go through Wonder Guard. Pokemon that are immune to Electric attacks by ability or typing will still be struck down and will gain no benefit such as Motor Drive's Speed boost. Violation of multiple laws in an action will drop down multiple lightning bolts on the offender depending on how many laws they've broken in a given action.

For instance, Pikachu decides to use Thunderbolt on a Staryu. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Pikachu will be smote once for 10 damage. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt and all Electrical attacks, Pikachu will be hit twice for 20 damage. Finally, if I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Electrical attacks, and super-effective moves, Pikachu will be struck thrice for 30 damage.

If there's any questions or need clarification on anything, PM me.

Summary: All moves can be used initially, however new laws added in each round will restrict what commands can be used. Violation of any law will be penalized with a lightning bolt dealing 10 damage flat ignoring typing and abilities. Combatants can be penalized multiple times in an action.

Battle type: 2v2 LC Freshmon Singles
DQ Time: 2 days
Restrictions: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Substitutions: 2
Music: Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity
Arena: Korski's Pokemon Online Battle Simulator
ARENA: Pokemon Online Battle Simulator
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions:
  • Non-attack-based movements (e.g. dodging, "creating distance," etc.) are prohibited; the Pokemon stand in place to launch attacks.
  • ALL moves have PP! The PP of a move is equal to its in-game PP / 2, rounded up. This means that the move Fire Blast (5 PP) has 5/2^=3 PP, Leech Seed (10 PP) has 10/2=5 PP, Bullet Punch (30 PP) has 30/2=15 PP, etc., and so an individual move cannot be used more times than it has PP for the move over the course of the match (the ref will keep track of this). HP and Energy consumption are calculated normally. Recovery and Chill restrictions are enforced normally. No abilities or moves can effect the PP of a particular move (Pressure et. al. conform to ASB standards). Combo attacks take 1 PP from each attack in the combo.
  • Charge and Recharge moves (e.g. SolarBeam, Hyper Beam, Fly, Dig, etc.) take TWO ACTIONS to complete (unless particluar field effects allow them to forego the turn, e.g. Sunlight + SolarBeam) at .75x energy per turn, rounded up and have +/- 0 priority for both Actions (so Fly would cost 5 energy on each of its two turns for a total of 10, as opposed to 6 energy over 1 turn; Hyper Beam would cost 16 energy over two Actions and the Poke would do nothing on the second Action).

Description:

We're in trippy territory here, simulating competitive Pokemon while simulating anime-style Pokemon battling, and battling on a competitive Pokemon battling simulator. Each trainer will hook their Pokemon up to some expensive technology that allows them to compete in virtual reality against each other! So, just picture the PO experience you know so well as teams square off! The technology does not allow for spacial movement of any kind, so the competitors will just sort of stare at each other, doing damage and whatnot, and each competitor will only have a few chances to use any single move before they have to Struggle! Other than that, it's fair game!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
THREE identical challenges!

3v3 FE Singles [Training!]
Both trainers will choose from a public bank of 8, sent to the ref.
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Switch = KO
2-day DQ
1 Sub
ASB Arena

No items is preferable.
I have no friends.

2v2 LC Doubles
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock arena
Idc chills/recovers
2 Day DQ
2subs
The battle takes place in regular ASB arena however there is a twist.
Every round both battlers PM the ref either Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard or Spock.
Whichever user "Loses" the matchup has 10dmg dealt to each of his/her active Pokemon.
For those who don't know

Rock: Beats - scissors, lizard. Loses to - Paper, Spock
Paper: Beats - Spock, Rock. Loses to - Scissors, Lizard
Scissors: Beats - lizard, paper. Loses to - Spock, Rock
Lizard: Beats - Paper, Spock. Loses to - Scissors, Rock
Spock: Beats - Scissors, Rock. Loses to Paper, Lizard

Stratos

Banned deucer.
2v2 LC Doubles
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock arena
Idc chills/recovers
2 Day DQ
2subs
The battle takes place in regular ASB arena however there is a twist.
Every round both battlers PM the ref either Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard or Spock.
Whichever user "Loses" the matchup has 10dmg dealt to each of his/her active Pokemon.
For those who don't know

Rock: Beats - scissors, lizard. Loses to - Paper, Spock
Paper: Beats - Spock, Rock. Loses to - Scissors, Lizard
Scissors: Beats - lizard, paper. Loses to - Spock, Rock
Lizard: Beats - Paper, Spock. Loses to - Scissors, Rock
Spock: Beats - Scissors, Rock. Loses to Paper, Lizard
Accepting SubwayJ.

Unlimited Chills/no recovers
Abilities=All
Items=Off
taking, pm mons and first round hand puppet

someone else post op, icbb cant

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging Rediamond

12v12 FE Triples
ASB Arena
5 chills/2 recovers
2 Day Player DQ, 1 week Ref DQ
2 subs

And challenging jas

12v12 FE Triples
ASB Arena
5 chills/2 recovers
2 subs

To refs: Please only take these battles if you can remain active, thanks very much :)

THREE identical challenges!

3v3 FE Singles [Training!]
Both trainers will choose from a public bank of 8, sent to the ref.
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Switch = KO
2-day DQ
1 Sub
ASB Arena

No items is preferable.
I'll take one of these, Alch. Is it okay if i bring 1 NFE?

All abilities
No Items

Stratos

Banned deucer.
dropping my previous challenge, issuing THREE identicals:

2v2 LC DOUBLES
infinite recover/chill
2 subs
ASB arena
1 day DQ

Challenging Rediamond

12v12 FE Triples
ASB Arena
5 chills/2 recovers
2 subs

And challenging jas

12v12 FE Triples
ASB Arena
5 chills/2 recovers
2 subs

To refs: Please only take these battles if you can remain active, thanks very much :)
OK, lets do this.
Items = no
Switch = no
Abilities = all
Accepting. Same terms as jas.
Accepting. PM me mons (Texas, please send 2 diff pms?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)