Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v2 Open Training Doubles (no WLT shenannigans)
IDC recovers/chills
1 Day DQ (please stick to this!)
IDC arena (nothing completely biased though)

Let's go someone!!

Fufufu i get to choose arena.....
No Switch
Training Items
All abilities

Arena:
Field Type- Rock/Ground
Complexity- Simple/Moderate
Format- All
Restrictions- All weather can be used except Sunny Day, No water source

Obsidian Badlands: One of the harshest places out there, the Obsidian Badlands used to be a chain of volcanoes. One day a Heatran erupted from its slumber underneath the volcanoes. Enraged for some unknown reason, the Heatran released an explosive amount of power. The beast channeled the power through its home, and without warning all of the Volcanoes burst open, lava and flames searing the surface. Water types from near and far quickly extinguished the lava, hardening it to the point of transformation. Because of the rapid cooling the lava became obsidian, a black glassy rock. Also the lava went everywhere, so area is coated here and there with thick plates or spikes of obsidian. The black rock gives the already daunting place a dark demeanor, and only the most fearless of trainers train and battle here. In the center of this craggy place is Obsidian Pillar, the only remains of the largest volcano. Its sheer size disheartens the bravest pokemon, and its sharp edges and spikes could fall onto unsuspecting victims at anytime. The weather here is always stormy, though it only rains once every few months. Because of this the place is always in a severe drought. The ground is able to be dug up, but you must be careful; the obsidian is unsteady in some places. Summary: Weather is always stormy, though it rarely rains. Rain, sandstorms, and hail can be summoned. Digging and using earthquake is ok, but at your own risk.

Arena is basic ASB Arena

But yea accecpting
i'll post real rules

2/5 Recoveries/Chills
1 Sub
no sequences
Switch=If you know how: you're a god
Items=training only

need a subref for me and flamestrikes brawl, way that its looking should only be like 3 maybe 4 rounds left so, there isnt to terribly much left to do but plent of UC up for grabs!

Open FE Training 3v3 Doubles
Items = Training
3 Recovers/ Infinite Chills
Asb arena
1 day DQ
2 Subs

Anyone up for a match?

Challenging Glacier Knight
4v4 Weakmon Singles (Castform, LC, Your Tropius, my Stunfisk, etc) (You can make it larger if you want, I've got 10)
3 Day DQ (gotta rap bro)
1 Sub vs LC, 2 vs FE
Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Intense
Format: All
Restrictions: See mechanics

Yo Yo Yo! Let's see how sick you spit those rhymes! You and your opponent are teleported to a dark alley-way in some random shady city! Here is the perfect place to battle and rap! See, the Ref is an expert rapper (usually), and will rate your raps as you spit them out! Do better than your opponent, and your pokemon gets a bonus that round! Do worse, and your enemy is going to get the boost! So get that mind thinking, and come up with some tight lyrics!

Mechanics
-The Trainer will Command their pokemon normally. but alongside commands they will post a rap they come up with. The rap cannot be longer than 300 words and must have a rhyme scheme (Abab cdcd efef/aaaa bbbb cccc/aabb ccdd eeff/ etc).
-the rap must diss/slander the opponent and their pokemon. you can trash talk about the type, how much their pokemon sucks, or how you slept with their mother last night. it doesn't matter, just make your rap unique and epic!
-The ref will judge who has the best rap out of the two, and whoever he deems the winner, their pokemon receives a certain bonus that round (Attacks gain +5BAP, Immune to Posion, gain 30 energy, Stab attacks gain +4BAP, etc)
- The arena is a dark alley way. 30 feet long and 7 feet wide with no ceiling. Trash coats the arena, and there are trash cans and escape ladders lining the walls.
-No Move restrictions

I've been off the reffing radar for a while...

I'll take the above 3 (EM vs Aweshucks, Leethoof vs Glacier, Ziposaki vs Ragnarokalex)

edit: subway and glacier too, from higher up

Challenging Aweshucks

1v1 (or 2v2, you choose) LC (can evolve, but have not) Singles battle
1 Hour DQ
2 recovers/chills
ASB arena
Items = training

EDIT: And Ziposaki said she would ref

Challenging Glacier Knight
4v4 Weakmon Singles (Castform, LC, Your Tropius, my Stunfisk, etc) (You can make it larger if you want, I've got 10)
3 Day DQ (gotta rap bro)
1 Sub vs LC, 2 vs FE
Field Type: Normal
Complexity: Intense
Format: All
Restrictions: See mechanics

Yo Yo Yo! Let's see how sick you spit those rhymes! You and your opponent are teleported to a dark alley-way in some random shady city! Here is the perfect place to battle and rap! See, the Ref is an expert rapper (usually), and will rate your raps as you spit them out! Do better than your opponent, and your pokemon gets a bonus that round! Do worse, and your enemy is going to get the boost! So get that mind thinking, and come up with some tight lyrics!

Mechanics
-The Trainer will Command their pokemon normally. but alongside commands they will post a rap they come up with. The rap cannot be longer than 300 words and must have a rhyme scheme (Abab cdcd efef/aaaa bbbb cccc/aabb ccdd eeff/ etc).
-the rap must diss/slander the opponent and their pokemon. you can trash talk about the type, how much their pokemon sucks, or how you slept with their mother last night. it doesn't matter, just make your rap unique and epic!
-The ref will judge who has the best rap out of the two, and whoever he deems the winner, their pokemon receives a certain bonus that round (Attacks gain +5BAP, Immune to Posion, gain 30 energy, Stab attacks gain +4BAP, etc)
- The arena is a dark alley way. 30 feet long and 7 feet wide with no ceiling. Trash coats the arena, and there are trash cans and escape ladders lining the walls.
-No Move restrictions
Yo Yo Yo i got dis in the bag
Everyone knows this hoof is a (BAN ME PLEASE)
I'm a Glacier; Might be cold, but i got an edge
got a big ass frosty hammer, lemme give you a sledge

2/5 recoveries/chills
Training Items
All abilities
Switch= yes

2v2 NFE Doubles
Preferably training items at least, and something fairly simple and quick, but you can choose the details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)