Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I challenge Maxim to a 3v3 NFE singles match!!

There can be no more than one Middlemon, if any!

2/5 Recovers/chills
all abilities
no items
any arena that isnt the asb arena.

max, you get to choose the rest ^_^
Dropping my challenge and accepting King Serperior's

2 Day DQ
Switch=OK
Arena: Crystal Colluseum (Coutesy of C$FP)
Field Type: Electric/Rock
Complexity: Simple/Moderate
Restrictions: Water source far below (costing extra energy to use), seismic activity will cause crystals to drop, electric and rock moves get +2 BAP, no weather.

This is a colosseum from Pokemon Battle Revolution. It is an underground cave with crystals glowing with electricity (or at least that is how I perceive it). There is a nicely painted arena-rectangle for battling, but that certainly doesn't define any boundaries. This cave is just charged with electricity and full of rock. All electric or rock moves get +3 to their base attack power. There is no water supply except for down below, so it takes extra energy (3 energy) to summon it up for moves like Surf. If any seismic activity should take place, all Pokemon are hit will crystals (a 4 BAP physical electric attack with 3 Attack). Since it is an underground cave, no weather can reach the arena. It should make for interesting battles - it could potentially even be a gym if someone wanted to use it for that!
REFFING

Looking for a sub-ref for this 5v5 Triples match.
Currently, I have four pokes left (some badly injured), L.J. has three.
SUBREFFING

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Open Challenge

LC 1v1 Singles
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
2 Day DQ
Items = Training

You decide the rest.

I'll accept that Ullar.
2 subs
switch=magic
1 ability
Field Type- Neutral
Complexity- Moderate
Format- Singles, Doubles, Triples
Restrictions- No weather, No digging, No seismic activity, Artificial arena, No water source

Cold storage battle arena: To increase the happiness of the workers at the cold storage, the owner decided add an arena to the large facility, hoping this would satisfy them. Because the workers are in freezing climates day in and day out the arena was made not only for battling but relaxing. The temperature is eighty degrees in the arena and warm air is constantly circulated throughout the facility. In shape it is like a baseball stadium, only the bleachers extend all around the borders. The area where pokemon battle itself is one hundred feet long and wide, and the floor is heated tile (Dig will not work here). The arena is bare, leaving plenty of room for pokemon to brawl. There are also steam jets installed in the floor, and during the battles they erupt with a hot water vapor randomly (there are twenty of these located in the arena). There is a glass dome above and there is room for aerial activity, but weather moves will not work here (sandstorm, hail, etc). At the time of this battle Driftveil is experiencing overcast, so no sun is showing and the arena lights are on to provide light. Summary: No dig/earthquake, no weather, no large water source (But steam will be emitted, leaving puddles and such eventually). Flying is capable, and the glass dome cannot be shattered. At the time of battle it is 100% cloudy and lights are on inside.​

I'm going to be daring here - who wants to battle me?

Open challenge as long as your name isn't Its_A_Random for obvious reasons.
4v4 FE Doubles
Items = ON (gasp)
60 hour DQ
Arena: Earth Mausoleum
Field Type: Ground
Complexity: Intense
Format: All

Restrictions: No Natural Grass, Only Sandstorm & Clear weather permitted, Poorly-lit Indoor arena

Description: The Earth Mausoleum is a dark, desolate place inside a cave situated in a remote desert about 6km from the nearest city. At the entrace, you must proceed down a tunnel that is fairly dark, but is loaded to the gills with harmless Ground Type Pokemon, predominately Hippopotas & Sandshrew, even the occasional Garchomp lurking about the place. After your short walk through a prescribed route, you walk into a large, fairly well lit indoors arena, that looked very dull, but one thing's obvious; This was a Ground Type Paradise...
This arena has virtually the same dimensions as the ASB Tournament arena, but with a few differences. Firstly, the arena has mini-grandstands at the side, & the trainers stand on a Podium elevated up by 3 metres. Lastly, the arena ceiling is rather low at only 20m high.
Now, what does this arena have that gives Ground Types an edge? Firstly, The main arena floor is a hybrid of sand & dirt, mixed together to make a strange material that can easily be dug into. Additionally, the ceiling is low & creates a completely indoor feel, where Moves that require sunlight, like Solarbeam, & all other weathers bar Clear & Sandstorm, fail. Additionally, Pokemon using Sky Drop/Fly/Bounce fail to gain enough altitude to evade, that is, they become a normal attack. Next, there is a fairly large mud patch near the centre of the arena at about 10 metres in diameter, & goes to about 10 metres deep. This mud patch has a little bit of water in it, but enough to be considered an external water source, but in using it, the attack becomes combined with mud & becomes a Ground Type Attack. Additionally, anyone using the patch to dive are still vulnerable to seismic moves & get hit for double power.
Being a Ground Type paradise, how will the average player fare? We shall see soon enough...

Mechanics:
  • Mud patches around the arena have enough water to be considered usable as an external Water Source.
    However, all the mud means that such attacks become Ground Type moves.
    These attacks can still be nullified by Storm Drain.
    Any Pokemon hiding in Mud Patches through the use of moves like Dive can also be affected by seismic moves at x2 Power.
  • Sky Drop, Fly, & Bounce all do not gain altitutde to successfully evade attacks, that is, they instead become 0 Priority attacks

Summary: Ground Type Paradise.

All abilities
Two subs
Switch = OK
Two recovery/5 chills

As I was reading some of the feedback thread, I came across Nyttyn saying that he would love to ref a "six on six clusterfuck" and so I'm down for a large match. And I've already got a challenger! (As a heads up Nyttyn is reffing)

Challenging E_M to a 6v6 FE Brawl!!!!

6V6 FE Brawl
Training Items
All Abilities
Arena-Ref's Mind!

As I was reading some of the feedback thread, I came across Nyttyn saying that he would love to ref a "six on six clusterfuck" and so I'm down for a large match. And I've already got a challenger! (As a heads up Nyttyn is reffing)

Challenging E_M to a 6v6 FE Brawl!!!!

6V6 FE Brawl
Training Items
All Abilities
Arena-Ref's Mind!
Accepting

0 recoveries/0 chills
2 subs each?

Meh we needv more big battles happening, so I may as well throw out this open challange:

6v6 FE (but not quite stongmon) either singles or doubles, acceptors choice
3 day DQ
3 chill/3 recovers/2 subs
Items: ON

Shooting for a match with plenty of flavor, so whoever accepts/refs should make sure they have the time for such a match

Challenging Leethoof!
1v1 Singles Masquerain off!
2 Subs
All abilities
2 Recovers/5 Chills
ASB Arena
2 Day DQ

Anything else I forgot Leet can choose, including items as I am not sure how well stocked in them he is.

Ill ref both Espy vs Iminalt (I guess I'll just have to wait for that, as Prize claim queue is incredibly backed up) and deadfox vs Leethoof ninja'd >.>.

Let's get it!

Meh we needv more big battles happening, so I may as well throw out this open challange:

6v6 FE (but not quite stongmon) either singles or doubles, acceptors choice
3 day DQ
3 chill/3 recovers/2 subs
Items: ON

Shooting for a match with plenty of flavor, so whoever accepts/refs should make sure they have the time for such a match
I wanted to ref this, but i'm looking for a little battle, ok let's go

Switch = Yes
All Abilities
Items On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)