Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open challenge.

3 vs 3 LC Doubles
All abilites
1 day DQ
Items = Training only (Is there a list of items avaliable for purchase? Because i cant find it)
2 subs,no switching

Whoever accepts can pick the rest of the rules.
Asking for flavor to whoever decides to ref this :P

Dropping my 5v5 singles challenge from the last page to accept the above. (Sorry, Orcinus)
1 Recovery, 5 Chills
ASB Arena

Ref anyone?

PS: A list of items can be found here.

Challenging Sound to a battle!

3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
0 recovers/5 chills per mon
Arena; the DBZ arena
Field Type: Fighting
Complexity: Upper moderate to Complex
Format: 1v1
Restrictions:
1). No Weather
2). No Water Source
3). No Digging
4). No Grass Source
5). Though Seismic moves are allowed, they have penalties.

Description:

The arena is 500x500 feet. It turns out that because this is the 1000 martial arts tourney, over 3000 participants have entered!! This means that our battle may have some consequences if our moves miss O_O

Anyway, as we are in an enclosed room, there will be NO weather, water source, digging, or any grass source!! If Seismic moves are used (EQ, Earth Power, Magnitude), then the mon that used it gets a KO warning from the judge for disturbing the other participants. If a mon gets 3 at any point, that mon is considered to be fainted and no KOC is given to the foe. This also applies to damaging moves that miss (Hydro Pump fo example). Fighting moves use 2 less energy in this place. Physical moves use 1 less energy. If it is a Physical Fighting move, then it will use 3 less energy.

If a non-damaging move misses, fighters who can sense Ki will retaliate. Here they are: Piccolo, Yamcha, Goku, Trunks, and Vegeta. They (one is chosen at random for each missed non-attacking move that misses) will use the following moves on the mon that missed the non-damaging attack:

Piccolo - Special Beam Cannon (treated as a Hyper Beam from Porygon-Z)
Yamcha - Wolf Fang Fist (treated as a Brick break from a Machop)
Goku - Genki Dama (Treated as a Full HP Water Spout from a Blastoise)
Trunks - a Sword attack (Treated as a Leaf Blade from a Sceptile)
Vegeta - Big Bang Attack (treated as an Aura Sphere from a Lucario)

These attacks will hit regardless of evasion or immunities. Also, these attacks will be treated as though a neutral nature is of the mon that is attacking.

The rest is up to Sound.

Challenging Sound to a battle!

3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
0 recovers/5 chills per mon
Arena; the DBZ arena
Field Type: Fighting
Complexity: Upper moderate to Complex
Format: 1v1
Restrictions:
1). No Weather
2). No Water Source
3). No Digging
4). No Grass Source
5). Though Seismic moves are allowed, they have penalties.

Description:

The arena is 500x500 feet. It turns out that because this is the 1000 martial arts tourney, over 3000 participants have entered!! This means that our battle may have some consequences if our moves miss O_O

Anyway, as we are in an enclosed room, there will be NO weather, water source, digging, or any grass source!! If Seismic moves are used (EQ, Earth Power, Magnitude), then the mon that used it gets a KO warning from the judge for disturbing the other participants. If a mon gets 3 at any point, that mon is considered to be fainted and no KOC is given to the foe. This also applies to damaging moves that miss (Hydro Pump fo example). Fighting moves use 2 less energy in this place. Physical moves use 1 less energy. If it is a Physical Fighting move, then it will use 3 less energy.

If a non-damaging move misses, fighters who can sense Ki will retaliate. Here they are: Piccolo, Yamcha, Goku, Trunks, and Vegeta. They (one is chosen at random for each missed non-attacking move that misses) will use the following moves on the mon that missed the non-damaging attack:

Piccolo - Special Beam Cannon (treated as a Hyper Beam from Porygon-Z)
Yamcha - Wolf Fang Fist (treated as a Brick break from a Machop)
Goku - Genki Dama (Treated as a Full HP Water Spout from a Blastoise)
Trunks - a Sword attack (Treated as a Leaf Blade from a Sceptile)
Vegeta - Big Bang Attack (treated as an Aura Sphere from a Lucario)

These attacks will hit regardless of evasion or immunities. Also, these attacks will be treated as though a neutral nature is of the mon that is attacking.

The rest is up to Sound.
Accepting.
Switch = KO
All abilities
Items: Training

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING TEMPERANTIA
3v3 Doubles
DQ: 48 Hours
Infinite Recovers / chills
2 Substitutions
Items ON
ALL Abilities
Arena: Unown Soup

Tell me if you have problems with any of these clauses, please!

Okay dos battles. one is simple the other not so much

Lets start with the complicated one.

6v6 Doubles NFE
DQ: 2 Days
Unlimited Recoveries/Chills
Switch = Ok
Items = Training
Substitutions = 1
Abilities = all
Arena:
Basically the round starts normally and every round henceforth the arena will change (this is based upon my life in recent history) Not expecting it to last the entirety of all rounds listed, but I posted them for flavor's sake.

Round 1
Its the normal ASB arena. This is me previous to the fallout.

Round 2
Graduation ceremony, all pokemon can pick 1 move that its evolved form can learn in any way and use that move once. High school graduation.

Round 3
Blackout. All orders must be PM'd to the ref instead of posting them. While at graduation my house was struck by lightning and breifly lost power.

Round 4
The Boredom arena. All damaging attacks have a -2 BAP. I was really bored for awhile.

Round 5
On the road. Speed makes all the difference and the first pokemon to strike each round gets a +3 to his BAP. Family Road Trip.

Round 6
Spotify abuse, ref gives us theme music. whoever the ref deems to have orders (Both in flavor & Content) that match the song. Will receive twenty hp & en to both his pokemon that are out at the end of the round. 40 if he only as one pokemon out. Hotels had wifi. Downloaded ~2500 songs

Round 7.
Kansas City, there are fountains everywhere. All water attacks gain a BAP of 3. Went to visit my school in KC.

Round 8
Acoustic Concert -> Airplane
All the pokemon are absolutely tired. They are sluggish for the entire Round, though sound based attacks gain a BAP of 2 and an immunity from slugish Saw an acoustic set of anberlins. Went home, then an hour later help the mission team load up (at 1am)

Round 9
Tequila sunsets. You have a beautiful beach nearby and all the people with you on the trip are marvelous, and even though you don't have wifi its okay. all pokemon feel well rested and are having an awesome time. No special effects. The name of the house the mission team stayed in, while doing work in gregory town.

Round 10
Gregory Town. There are a ton of kids, and they are easily interested and want you todo the same things over and over again and they're so bloody cute you actually do it. But its so awesome to help them, theres some peternatural boost in it. All pokemon gain the effect of a choice item of their choice for the round. We ran a vbs in the bahamas in gregory town, and while tiring twas a most rewarding endeavor.

Round 11
Goodbyes. It hurts to say Goodbye to the kids. -20hp/EN to all pokes at the end of the round. if this would result in a tie the pokemon with the most HP wins.

And the Simple one
3v3 Doubles LC (preferably freshmons. my guys have like 2mc on them)
ASB arena
Items: Training
You figure out the rest.
Been sitting awhile. Clearly you all hate me.

Who wants some of this?
3v3 singles
2 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
2 subs
Switch = Disallowed due to the nature of this fight
Arena: ASB arena, with a twist. When you PM the ref your mons, you also tell them the order in which they come out. Essentially, this fight is three 1v1 battles - your first pokemon will go against your opponent's first, your second against his second, etc. If the round ends in a draw, whoever took the energy KO/self-destructed loses that round. Best two out of three wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)