Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry jas, but dropping my 1v1 with you

Instead I challenge Objection to a

Signature Move Battle!

3v3 Singles
Each pokemon is given a signature move from its trainer
2 recovers/ 5 chills
2 subs
ASB Arena + Sig moves
2 Day DQ

You decide the rest

For viewer info:

Objection and I both reviewed eachother's moves beforehand and approved them as not-broken. We want to test them out and see how fun they'll be!

EDIT

Objection's Moves Tada!
SubwayJ's Moves KaPow!

Sorry jas, but dropping my 1v1 with you

Instead I challenge Objection to a

Signature Move Battle!

3v3 Singles
Each pokemon is given a signature move from its trainer
2 recovers/ 5 chills
2 subs
ASB Arena + Sig moves
2 Day DQ

You decide the rest

For viewer info:

Objection and I both reviewed eachother's moves beforehand and approved them as not-broken. We want to test them out and see how fun they'll be!
Accepting this.

Switch = OK
Abilities = All
Items = Training

For reference, here are my mons' signature moves and here are SubwayJ's mons' signature moves.

Also, as far as I can tell, there is still no ref for this battle.

Reffing both of Objection's matches (the signature move battle AND the battle from a few pages back with random French). PM me your mons Objection, Subway and Imanalt!

Looks like its time for another...

Sig Move Battle!

Ullar! You're up this time!

3v3 Singles
+Sig Moves
2 Day DQ
2 Subs
2 recovers/5 chills
ASB Arena+Sig Moves

My moves are here

Ullar will post his in his acceptance

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Canceling our battle, as sig moves were disapproved by Deck, and people get pissy when I bring up sig moves and I don't want this to make a rift in the community.

Challenging SubwayJ to a Signature battle!

3v3 singles
FE
2 day DQ
Standard things

Zzz! Snorlax
Power Nap- The pokemon falls asleep for 2 actions, recovering 15 en each action.
Priority: 0
En: 0

Zap! PorygonZ
Data Beam
BP: 12 Acc: 100 Priority: -2 Type: Normal En: 9
Can be disrupted by multi-hit moves

Moo! Miltank
Chocolate Milk
Priority: 0 En: 11 Type: Normal
Heals 10 Hp, boosts attack by 1 stage

Challenging SevenDeadlySins OR Leethoof to a Mock Gym Battle

3 vs 3 Gym singles (I get a bench of six)
Coinflip turn order
2 Day DQ
5 Chills/2 Recovers
Switch=OK
Items=On
Abilities=All
Arena: Tualang City Gym
Skip to Italics for Arena Description

Tualang City is a frontier town on the edge of a gigantic rainforest in a newly discovered region. While the town is far from the largest in the colony, it is the home of many explorers not currently on an expedition. This has led to it becoming a hub for science, as many of the plants, animals, and Pokemon in the forest have the potential to create powerful medicines. One such institution of science is the Verde Insect Research Center. Also known as the Tualang City Gym.

As you walk into the gym, you are quickly confronted by a large main hall that stretches up seven stories, with an enormous tree dominating the center of the room. A large number of exhibits line the walls and kiosks of the room, and it becomes evident that the building also serves as a museum on bug type Pokemon and the rainforest ecosystem as a whole. You wander almost to the back of the room before finally finding a desk marked "Tualang Gym Registration." Walking up to it, you find that there is no secretary, but rather a sign pointing to a door about ten feet behind it reading:

"Off tending the Pokemon, please come see me if you wish to talk.

-Gregor."

Seeing nothing better to do, you walk inside the door. A fantastic view awaits you upon entry.

This room is easily larger than the main hall, and is filled with terrain closely resembling the forest outside. Ivy-coated walls stretch up a full thirty feet to a massive spider web that appears to serve as the roof of the exhibit. From the humidity and heat of the room, you assume that it's a massive greenhouse, even if this isn't really necessary given that the city is in a rainforest climate.

A narrow trail cuts further on into the gym, leading through a dense forest of tropical foilage and exotic sounds. The dirt under your feet is quite moist, but what disturbs you most is a constant rushling in the plants around you. Whenever you stop, you can never hear anything, but it always seem to begin a little closer when you start moving.

After a very creepy hike, you eventually do see another human being on the trail. The man is wearing a green lab coat, and staring intently through a pair of binoculars at something in front of him. Wondering what he's doing, you take a step forwards and follow his gaze.

Yanmega fly over a pond about fifty meters away, and Surskit and Anorith swim on or near the surface. An Armaldo basks in the moisture and light at the edge of the water, while a Scyther drinks from the far end, eyeing every other creature in the area. You can vaguely make out an Ariados in the treeline, with Butterfree flying between the trees- out of reach of the Yanmega.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" You turn around to find the scientist standing up, looking at you. "I'm Gregor, the league's Bug Gym leader. Are you here seeking a challenge." You nod yes, and Gregor pulls out his notebook and glances over it. "Alright, I can pencil you in for a battle at 3:00. We have a demonstration then, and I like giving the guests something to look at beyond the usual show. Does this work for you."

You affirm it does, and he begins to walk back down the trail. Not particularly willing to be left behind with the Pokemon in the forest, you quickly run to meet him and walk out of the room in silence. Just as he you are about to reenter the main hall, you realize that you forgot to ask something important. "So, just where are we fighting at?"

The gym leader smiles sinisterly, and points out over your head. You follow his gaze, and see the web on top of the room.

3 vs 3 Gym Singles
2 Day DQ
Items=ON
Abilities=All
2 Chills/5 Recovers
3 Substitutions

Bug Gym Arena:

A large, tightly woven web stretches across the floor of the arena, while another one is spun about 8 feet above it. The webs are held together by a concrete structure, with windows surrounding the entire arena to allow visitors a chance to see the battle. While the arena is set up in such a way as to allow as many moves as possible, there are still some practical restrictions.

-The webbing will reduce the evasion stage of all non-levitating non-bug types by one, and reduce the base speed by 4.
-Earthquake and Stone Edge are legal due to modifications in the concrete.
-Natural plants are available due to ivy growing on the concrete and portions of the web
-No natural rocks
-No natural water
-Bounce will fail
-Only bug types or ground types that either levitate or can learn fly may use Dig/Fly/Sky Drop
-In addition to their normal item, all Pokemon may carry a type resist berry taken from the arena (trainer does not need to own it). Due to the fireproof and sticky nature of the webbing, the berry may only be destroyed by use or the move bug bite.

Challenging ALL THE PEOPLE

2 vs 2 Doubles NFEANDFEBSWIAANFE (Not fully evolved and Fully evolved but so weak it's almost a Not fully evolved)
2 Day DQ
Items=ON
Abilities=Have ALL the abilities
5 Chills/5 Recovers

COME AT ME BRO

FLASHIE ME GLACIER, YOUR 200 STRAWBERRY BULLET SEEDS ARE NO MATCH FOR ME xD
2v2 FE doubles (I'm using an NFE instead of 1 FE)
1 Day DQ (be faster)
no chills/recoveries
2 Subs
ASB Arena
Items = ON

Challenging ALL THE PEOPLE

2 vs 2 Doubles NFEANDFEBSWIAANFE (Not fully evolved and Fully evolved but so weak it's almost a Not fully evolved)
2 Day DQ
Items=ON
Abilities=Have ALL the abilities
5 Chills/5 Recovers

COME AT ME BRO
Accepting it.

Warioware's arena.

Ref,anyone?
I'll do it

EDIT: Kill me, reffing this as well

Challenging Ullar, 3v3 triples nfe

2 day dq
standard everything else
items=on
Accepting. Sorry Lockdown!

Abilities=All

Challenging Dogfish44!

2v2 NFE Singles
1 Recovery, 5 Chills, 2 Subs
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena

EDIT: Assuming All Abilities ('cause it's standard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)