Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Ditching my match with Leethoof for an open battle request!

6v6 Doubles LC (though I'll be bringing a Rotom, jsyk)
2 Day DQ for battlers, 3 Day DQ for Ref
1 Sub per mon
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per mon
Items = Training
Abilities = All
Switch = OK

Anyone?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging MK_Ultra!
6v6 FE Singles
No DQ
2 subs
2 recs/5 chills
Items=ON
Switch=OK
Abilities=ON

Field Type: Dragon/Psychic
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions: Psychic and Dragon moves get +2 BAP, all legendaries and pseudo-legendaries get +1 to their SpA and Atk, no Digging.

This colosseum is the real deal. If you have reached this point, you know you're good. You can even feel the legend in the air. This arena is a dome with stars projected on it to make it look like a night sky. There is a circular arena designed in the titanium in the floor. This arena is too intense for any Pokemon that can still evolve. Any weather the Pokemon try to make will be simulated through certain resources to not be unfair to Pokemon with certain strategies. For the same reason, a pool of water is next to the arena and will be refilled instantly after water is taken from it. Seismic activity is allowed, but the crowd has heavily padded seats in case an Earthquake takes place. The one thing not allowed is digging, because the floor is solid titanium. All pseudo-legendaries and real legendaries get one extra rank added to their Attack and Special Attack stats (this is not a "boost" like Work Up, but like actually increasing their stats). Psychic and Dragon type moves get two added to their base attack power because of the legend in the air.

List of pseudo-legendaries and legendaries that get a boost (PM/VM me if this list should be changed at all)[Pokemon currently available in ASB bolded]: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Tyranitar, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Salamence, Metagross, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Garchomp, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina (both forms), Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin (both forms), Arceus (all forms), Victini, Hydreigon, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta (both forms), Genesect

Also sending out 2 identical challenges:

2v2 babysitter doubles/singles (FE strongmon, weak/weakish LC)
2 day DQ
Opponent chooses arena
All abilities
Items = Training
Thanks, and since I have nothing better to do, I will take on of your challenges.
Arena shall be Wario Ware.
and I'll take ww's second challenge, since it happens to be exactly what i was going to put out.

I've never played in Mr. Heefloot's Magical Type Shop before.
Field Type = Neutral
Complexity = Moderate
Format = Eh, whatever
No Restrictions on anything

Here at the magical type shop, Mr.Heefloot sells many strange and mystical devices. Within these seemingly ordinary devices, a great power is contained, so great that it is even capable of changing the types of Pokemon! For a meager price of less than nothing, Mr.Heefloot is glad to rent these items out to budding trainers for the duration of a battle in his yard. He just loves seeing small creatures crushed by Shieldons! His yard is rather regular, covered in grass and with a small pond nearby, so there are no move restrictions.

The arena is nothing special, but Mr.Heefloot will gladly give one of his precious seventeen items away to a Pokemon at the start of a battle, adding an additional type to them! For example, if the Fairy Wings are given to a Shieldon, then it would be counted for purposes of STAB, type resistances, etc. as a Rock/Steel/Flying type! Just to clear some stuff up, Mr.Heefloot says a Rock/Steel/Dark type is considered 8x weak to Fighting attacks (for an ASB modifier of 3.0), and a Water/Ice/Fire type is 8x resistant to Ice attacks (for an ASB modifier of .29). In addition, a Pokemon may take an item of a type they already are. For example Conkeldurr can go ahead and grab a Super Karate Black Belt to gain double the STAB bonus on fighting-attacks, but also doubling his weaknesses! Only one of each item can be attached per battle, and they do not take up the regular hold item a Pokemon usually has. Here is the list of items, have fun incorporating them into your flavor refs!

Exceptionally Ordinary Something-or-other: This something-or-other has a habit of somewhat normalizing the Pokemon that somehow manages to wear or use it or something like that. Nobody really knows, its just kind of really ordinary and regular and stuff.
Super Karate Black Belt: This black belt is extremely empowering, and instantly gives any Pokemon that wears it the fighting prowess of Jet Lee, Chuck Norris, Yip-man, and Sawk combined! "Be wary of flying feet and fists," it says on the genuine label.
Fairy Wings: Though these wings may just look like they were ripped off of some five-year old's Halloween costume, they are genuine fairy wings. Easily super-glued on to even the most resistant of Pokemon, it grants them the ability to soar around like the average flying-type.
Hive Mind: A small and insectoid brain in a jar, the trainer applies this item by deftly lobotomizing their Pokemon and replacing their frontal lobes with this. The Pokemon is then conquered by a strange alien hive race, and begins acting far more buggy than usual.
Rotten Flower: With on whiff of this disgusting flower, any Pokemon becomes capable of spewing out toxic, poisonous goop like no other. It really is that disgusting. Trainers are suggested to wear gas masks around this item.
Prickly Rose: To apply the powers of this item, the trainer simply slaps their Pokemon silly with it. Eventually, the thorny flower will cause a puncture wound, and its grassy juices with enter the Pokemon's bloodstream. Often, the Pokemon will have a habit of lying around inactively in the sun shortly after being Roseified. Studies are inconclusive on whether this is due to photosynthesis or blood loss.
Scuba Flippers: Just stick these finely-crafted flippers onto any Pokemon's feet, and they'll be swiftly swimming through any drizzle! Instantly gain access to water sources like never before! Note: not proven to work on Pokemon without feet; Mr.Heefloot suggests jamming the flippers on the Pokemon's head.
Torch: Light up your favorite pal, and voila! Instant fire-type!
Mad Scientist Goggles: Equip these stereotypical goggles to a Pokemon, and watch as their fur/hair/scales/shield-faces becomes instantly frazzled by electricity! Soon, they'll be conducting dangerous experiments with Frankensteins and Tesla coils! They grow up so fast...
Refrigerator: Often used in haikus, fridges apparently have another use! Stick this smaller version on top of a Pokemon's head, and they'll be calling Blizzards down upon the battle. It's a wonder what a little bit of chilled ice can do for someone!
Bastiodon Skeleton: Unfortunately, not all Bastiodon fossils were in a good enough condition to resurrect. So, Mr.Heefloot hoarded them, and will gladly preform a rough full skeleton transplant with any brave Pokemon. The sturdy bones of the tough Bastiodon imbue the the patient with rock-hard skin.
Model Train (1:2 scale): When a Pokemon conducts this half-size train, they barely even need their own powers anymore! Honestly, do they really need to use wimpy Pokemon moves when they can just crush their opponent beneath a steel train?
Shovel: As Diglett and Dugtrio show, all you need to be a ground-type is live halfway underground! The shovel makes this unusually tough change much easier.
Gypsy Tent: A Pokemon walks into this gypsy tent a simple Pokemon, and out comes a mystical psychic mind-reader, fully equipped with spoons, crystal globes, and tarot reading skills.
Rusty Ghostbuster: Even Mr.Heefloot doesn't know he managed to acquire this antique, but he does know how it works. Just give it a little kick, and out comes a wicked ghost, eager to posses the nearest Pokemon!
Ominous Hood: When hiding behind this dark, shrouded hood, a Pokemon seems to become evil and wicked, no matter how nice it usually is. It just seems to bring out the worst in everyone. Extended exposure is not suggested.
Master Ball: Everybody knows that legendary dragons belong in Master Balls! So, Mr.Heefloot will gladly allow your Pokemon to sit in this legendary pokeball for a couple minutes, giving them the power of the dragons that used to call it home! Note: Mr.Heefloot does not guarantee the release of your Pokemon, especially if they are a well-trained strongmon.
Someone ref? Please? ;~;

I would, if i wasnt feeling so lazy right now....sorry.

Edit: Ninja Wolfe!

Also:

Sending out a battle request!

4v4 Doubles
Weak FEs
2 Subs per mon
DQ: 2 Days for battlers, 3 Days for Ref
Abilities = All
Items = On
Switch = OK
Arena: ASB Arena

Any takers?
Me and Ullar still need a ref.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Challenging MK_Ultra!
6v6 FE Singles
No DQ
2 subs
2 recs/5 chills
Items=ON
Switch=OK
Abilities=ON

Field Type: Dragon/Psychic
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions: Psychic and Dragon moves get +2 BAP, all legendaries and pseudo-legendaries get +1 to their SpA and Atk, no Digging.

This colosseum is the real deal. If you have reached this point, you know you're good. You can even feel the legend in the air. This arena is a dome with stars projected on it to make it look like a night sky. There is a circular arena designed in the titanium in the floor. This arena is too intense for any Pokemon that can still evolve. Any weather the Pokemon try to make will be simulated through certain resources to not be unfair to Pokemon with certain strategies. For the same reason, a pool of water is next to the arena and will be refilled instantly after water is taken from it. Seismic activity is allowed, but the crowd has heavily padded seats in case an Earthquake takes place. The one thing not allowed is digging, because the floor is solid titanium. All pseudo-legendaries and real legendaries get one extra rank added to their Attack and Special Attack stats (this is not a "boost" like Work Up, but like actually increasing their stats). Psychic and Dragon type moves get two added to their base attack power because of the legend in the air.

List of pseudo-legendaries and legendaries that get a boost (PM/VM me if this list should be changed at all)[Pokemon currently available in ASB bolded]: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Tyranitar, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Salamence, Metagross, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Garchomp, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina (both forms), Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin (both forms), Arceus (all forms), Victini, Hydreigon, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta (both forms), Genesect
yea boi

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging Texas to a 6v6 fe brawl reffed by ranger

Texas can decide everything cause I'm lazy

Confirming that I am reffing.
EDIT: Arena is going to be Mr. Heefloots magical item shop because i really feel like keeping track of 12 mons with 2-3types each. wooh!

1 Sub per mon
Items = Training
Abilities = All
Switch = OK

Anyone?
If this hasn't been taken yet I'll jump on this.
Gonna bring four freshies and a couple semi trained mons.
ASB arena because I'm unoriginal

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat UllarWarlord

1 Sub per mon
Items = Training
Abilities = All
Switch = OK

Anyone?
If this hasn't been taken yet I'll jump on this.
Gonna bring four freshies and a couple semi trained mons.
ASB arena because I'm unoriginal
Let's go and PM teams. But do excuse me if I'm a bit late. Rather that than flavourless

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I'm one post away from my 1.1k as of this post! Let's make it special...with a simple 1v1 duel to the death. Yes I missed my own 1k don't judge me.

1v1 FE Singles
1 Sub per mon
Items = All
Abilities = All
Switch = lol
ASB Arena

Any takers?

I'm one post away from my 1.1k as of this post! Let's make it special...with a simple 1v1 duel to the death. Yes I missed my own 1k don't judge me.

1v1 FE Singles
1 Sub per mon
Items = All
Abilities = All
Switch = lol
ASB Arena

Any takers?
Gotcha^

ASB Arena unless you really want something special.
Reffing. It will pass the time between rounds of the Icy Forest while waiting for actions. Please, PM Mons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)