Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

2 vs 2 LC singles
Standard chills/recovers
Switches are allowed
No items
2 day DQ
ASB arena
You need to have unlocked abilities to use them so not all abilities unless you have unlocked them.
Actually, all abilities is all abilities avaible to the mon, so a mon with only naturally 2 abilities would have 2 abilities available, a mon with an unlocked DW and 2 others would get the same even though after unlocking it would get 3 and so on. JSYK

Two Open Challenges:

2v2 Doubles LC
1 Day DQ, 2 for Refs
1 Substitution
ASB Arena
Items=Training

1v1 Singles (I'm bringing FE)
1 Day DQ, 2 for Refs
1 Substitution
ASB Arena
Items=Training

challenging Ragnarokalex!

1vs1 Weakish FE flashy (Pokemon has 33 moves or less)
1 Day DQ
No recoveries/No Chills
No Substitutions
Training Items
All Abilities
No Switch

Arena: An abandoned junk yard at night (No special effects)

CHALLENGING TEXAS

2v2 FE Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 subs
Items = Training

He/the ref can decide the rest

Also issuing two OPEN CHALLENGES BECAUSE I CAN

2v2 Babysitter singles (1 FE, 1 NFE/LC)
2 Day DQ
2 subs
Items = Training

Opponent/ref can decide the rest for these too

EDIT: Just a note for the ref/other acceptors, Engi is only taking one of these battles

Also issuing two OPEN CHALLENGES BECAUSE I CAN

2v2 Babysitter singles (1 FE, 1 NFE/LC)
2 Day DQ
2 subs
Items = Training

Opponent/ref can decide the rest for these too

EDIT: Just a note for the ref/other acceptors, Engi is only taking one of these battles
And I'll take the other one!

Switch: OK
Abilities: All
Recoveries: 2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Obsidian Badlands
Field Type- Rock/Ground
Complexity- Simple/Moderate
Format- All
Restrictions- All weather can be used except Sunny Day, No water source

Obsidian Badlands: One of the harshest places out there, the Obsidian Badlands used to be a chain of volcanoes. One day a Heatran erupted from its slumber underneath the volcanoes. Enraged for some unknown reason, the Heatran released an explosive amount of power. The beast channeled the power through its home, and without warning all of the Volcanoes burst open, lava and flames searing the surface. Water types from near and far quickly extinguished the lava, hardening it to the point of transformation. Because of the rapid cooling the lava became obsidian, a black glassy rock. Also the lava went everywhere, so area is coated here and there with thick plates or spikes of obsidian. The black rock gives the already daunting place a dark demeanor, and only the most fearless of trainers train and battle here. In the center of this craggy place is Obsidian Pillar, the only remains of the largest volcano. Its sheer size disheartens the bravest pokemon, and its sharp edges and spikes could fall onto unsuspecting victims at anytime. The weather here is always stormy, though it only rains once every few months. Because of this the place is always in a severe drought. The ground is able to be dug up, but you must be careful; the obsidian is unsteady in some places.

Summary: Weather is always stormy, though it rarely rains. Rain, sandstorms, and hail can be summoned. Digging and using earthquake is ok, but at your own risk.​

Cube wanna face me in a two on two LC signals match. The whole setup is standard and since you are new like me this match will be fair. (I forgot to say LC in my first challenge and now I am stuck right now probably gonna get trashed by a dragonair)
So just to clarify:
2 vs 2 LC signals
Switch= yes
No items
Chills and recovers= 2/5

Cube wanna face me in a two on two LC signals match. The whole setup is standard and since you are new like me this match will be fair. (I forgot to say LC in my first challenge and now I am stuck right now probably gonna get trashed by a dragonair)
So just to clarify:
2 vs 2 LC signals
Switch= yes
No items
Chills and recovers= 2/5
Sounds good kingmitus, I accept your challenge.

Sorry refs, I'm making life difficult for you. x)
Reffing because I'm better at Singles than Triples.
Sorry Akela. :/

PM your Pokemon to me.

Edit: Nevermind, I'll also ref akela vs. Cube, cause akela asked so totally absolutely nicely. Basically, taking both.
So, you PM mons too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)