Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Open Challenge
3v3 2 FE, 1 NFE Doubles (>25 Move each)
2 Rec/5 Chills
2 Substitutions
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena ~OR~ Something more interesting.
Items = On
Switch = KO
All Abilities
Accepting with the arena:
Nestled deep beneath a mountain, these mines are a haven for Rock-types. Regions within the mines are known to amplify sounds and carry them everywhere. Due to the shifting of the earth above, either from mining or seismic activity, sand and rocks constantly fall down. The mines are not spacious. It is very cramped under the mountain. Because this a mine under a mountain, there is no grass source. Not enough sunlight down here to nurture and type of plant. There is also no clean water source. All the water brought into the mine comes from the outside, and only enough to hydrate the miners. The little water naturally found down here is dirty with oil and sand. It is fairly dark in the mine. Only a few lanterns can be found.
-Sandstorm is treated as being active, minus the damaging effect. (This means Sand Veil, Sand Force, and Sand Rush are all triggered, and Special Attacks are reduced by 2 BAP against Rock-Types).
-Rock-Type moves gain 10% accuracy, due to the tight quarters.
-Nature Power is treated as Rock Slide
-There is a 15% chance the user will flinch if they use Avalanche, Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, or Magnitude. These moves have the potential to cause a cave-in and doom everyone.
-Drill moves gain a 30% chance to flinch, due to the rocks from above falling down.
-Rock Wrecker's BAP is lowered by 2 and EN is raised by 1, but the user does not become sluggish. This is due to the user taking care not to cause a cave-in and doom them all.
-SolarBeam's BAP is halved, unless its user expends 16 EN.
-Grass and Water-Type moves are decreased by 2 BAP, excluding SolarBeam, due to the lack of water and grass in the mine.
-Pokemon with the ability "Magnet Pull" have permanent Levitation, due to the metalic ores in the mine.
-Leech Seed, Ingrain, and Aqua Ring heal/Leech once every round instead of every action, due to the lack of clean water and sunlight in the mine.
-Snow Warning, Hail, Drizzle, Rain Dance, Drought, and Sunny Day have no effect, due to the mine being underground.
-Rock Polish can be used as a +1 Priority evasive attack. Rock Polish will evade any slower single target attack (other than perfect accuracy attacks and No Guard attacks). If used evasively, the Pokemon does not gain any speed boost. Evasive Rock Polish also fails if used after or before Protect, Detect, Evasive Teleport, Evasive Agility, or the Dodge Command or if used successively. If Evasive Rock Polish is combined with a suitable damaging move, the evasive properties granted by Evasive Rock Polish are nullified.
This still needs a ref, please.

Open Challenge
2v2 FE Doubles (~30-40 moves)
Training items
1 Day DQ
Acceptor chooses rest.
Accepting.
Switch = No
2 Subs
2 Recoveries
5 Chills
Arena:
Coral Reef

Field Type: Rock/Water/Ground
Complexity: Severe
Format: All

A tropical island paradise for many pokemon. A bright sun in the sky, a gentle cool breeze in the air. A relaxing location for all in the world. But once a pokemon leaves the island and ventures into the reef will they find many dangers. Corsola have spent centuries building this reef. Filtering all the junk out from the environment. Some pokemon are capable of reducing their volume to avoid attacks.

Summary:
-Harden can be used as a protective move that reduces all Damage a pokemon receives that action by half (0.5x). If used this way, the DEF stage boost is ignored.
-Aqua Ring and Ingrain's EN cost are reduced by two (2) when used by Corsola.
-Aqua Ring and Ingrain can be used in a combination attack. When used in a combination attack, Aqua Ring + Ingrain will heal the User by 1 HP per action. It will increase by 1 HP each subsequent round. This lasts until the pokemon switches out.
-Swift Swim increases a Pokemon's accuracy by Original Speed (before Swift Swim) * 0.10 and Evasion by a flat five percent (5%) while in the water.
-Rock Polish increases a Pokemon's Evasion by one (1) stage for six (6) actions.
-Shell Smash's DEF and SPD drops are reduced to zero (0) when used by a pokemon with the ability "Shell Armor".
-Grass Type moves hit all pokemon for neutral damage.
-Stealth Rock can be layered an infinite number of times. In addition to the normal field effect (which is unaffected), each layer of stealth rock reduces the final damage Rock-Type pokemon take from Super Effective attacks by 0.5.
-Fighting-Type moves are reduced by three (3) BAP
-Physical Rock-Type moves used by a Pokemon with Hustle have perfect accuracy.

I may have gave away who I am using.

Challenging Cube to a 1v1 LC Flashmatch!
2 Subs
0 Recoveries/Chills
All Abilities
Training Items
Arena: Strong Badia
Objection said:
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Simple enough to be a viable alternative to the ASB arena
Format: All
Restrictions No Water Source

A field with a white picket fence along the edge. There is also a tyre leaning on the fence and a stop sign with graffiti on it leaning on a cinder block. There is no external water source for moves like Surf and Soak. Apart from that, everything else can be used as normal.

Open 2v2 NFE (Stage 2) Doubles
All Abilities
2 Day DQ
Training Items
2 subs
2 recoveries/5 chills
ASB Arena
Anything else I missed is up to the acceptor.

Open Challenge
2v2 Singles FE (Really weak ~20 moves)
36 hr dq
Training items
All abilites
2 subs
2 chills/recovers
Switch=OK
ASB Arena

An added incentive: If you win (so basically if you fight me at all), I will give you a few parameters to pick my next member of the team, and then I will also name it after you~

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
3v3 babysitter triples (1 FE, 2 NFE)
2 day DQ
2 subs
ASB arena
No chills/recovers
Training items
All abilities
Switch=lol

Seeking a pair of battles, both identical.

4 VS 4 (LC) Doubles
2 Day DQ
Recoveries: 2
Chills: 5
Substitutions: 2
Abilities: All
Items: Training
Arena: New Temple of the End

New Temple of the End (Potential Dark Gym Arena)
This ancient temple is tucked away in a canyon in the middle of a desert. The first, and closer, Temple of the End, regrettably, was in the Icy Forest, and disappeared with the trees. Forced to come here, there is a sight to behold. Inside, there is a series of murals on the walls depicting how various worlds ended. Opposite of the entrance, there is a single mural depicting Palkia pointing with both claws to the statue of a young woman in front of it, which has an arm extending upwards. The statue’s hand, as well as whatever Palkia was pointing at originally, is missing.

You could linger and see the sights, but that is not the original purpose for coming here. No. Here, you seek to battle against an opponent.

Temple Effects:
Prevents Hail, Rain, and Sun from being summoned normally. If summoned with a weather stone, it instead summons it one strength weaker than normal (Permanent>6 Rounds>4 Rounds).
Dark-Types gain +1 Accuracy and +1 Evasion due to the shadowy conditions. Fighting types lose 1 Accuracy and 1 Evasion due to the shadowy conditions. Signal Beam, SolarBeam, and Tail Glow remove the dark bonuses and fighting penalties for the rest of the round they are used in. Flash removes the bonuses and penalties for two rounds in addition to the normal accuracy drop. Illuminate removes the bonuses and penalties for as long as it is activated

Note I will be using at least one Poke'mon who isn't Dark typed.

Ralex BATTLE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1v1 FE Singles
No Chills/Recovers
1 Day DQ (Be Faster)
2 Substitutions
All Abilities
Training Items
ASB Arena
Switch = KO

If there's anything I forgot you pick

LESSGO

I've lived off of flash matches for the last few months. Time for a real battle.
Seeking a 3vs3
Singles FE
Items=All
Abilities=All
2 Subs
5 Chills/Recoveries
Switch=OK
ASB Arena

EDIT: MATEZOIDE COME @ ME (I challenge you)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)