Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Creative, you say?

I'll take it!
Arena: Simulatron: Meido

Complexity: Moderate-Intense
Arena Type: Dark
Restrictions: No Sun can be summoned; No water.

"Planet Meido is a pretty harsh planet. You don't see the sun ever, and the visibility is pretty low. Dark-types will love the darkness, taking advantage of the light reflected from Himuro and seeing as well as they do elsewhere!"

Summary:
-Meido is a dark planet in which no sunlight ever reaches. Sun cannot be summoned, Moonlight's power is at maximum while Synthesis and Morning Sun's power is at minimum.
-The mist in the air empowers Dark Types. Dark-Types gain a +1 boost to their highest true base stat. If it is HP, they gain a +1 to their Defense or Special Defense, whichever is higher.
-The mist also lowers non-Dark moves' accuracy by a flat 5%.

I am gonna put up another open challenge
2 vs 2 LC singles
acceptor can decide the rest except for the arena because I have one to use
You stand in front of a long forgotten temple. Once this place was a monastery for a order of monks who trained pokemon of all types. But all has come to an end and now it is a arena for any fire type pokemon.

How has this temple come to such a state you ask? Well the order built the temple around a ring of volcanoes, this was believed by them to help them stay calm in stress being under certain danger any moment because they were all active. The last sight for those great pokemon trainers was the volcano engulfing there once peaceful domain. Then the fire types came and they haven't left since. Now molten lava has hardened and nothing can be seen of the original design. If you can manage to reach underneath the arena heated water can be used as a water source

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Types helped at this arena: Fire/water (if heated water is reached underneath temple. if not then no water source)

Arena effect summary:

• Fire moves have their bap increased by 2.
  • All water type moves that are used once the underground water source is uncovered have a 10% chance of burning the opponent.
  • Will-O-wisp has 100% accuracy
  • Weather can be canceled out if activated by the opponent by using a fire move to activate the volcanoes and then let the ash cover the sky (this doubles the en cost). This hurts any non fire type for 2 damage at the end of each action and lasts for 5 actions.
  • All boosts caused by fire type moves are doubled.
Any one want to take this? I had put it up before some challenges that are already taken were.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Flamestrike and Birkal doin' the dirty.

1 vs. 1 Flash Match
Weak FE (~40 moves)
ASB Arena
No Recovery / Two Chills
2 Substitutions
Training Items
All Abilities

He can fill in anything I missed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)