5 Vs. 5 Doubles
NFE Only
All Abilities
Training Items
2 Day DQ
Accepter chooses Arena

Send Starting 2 pokemon to Ref marked
Ref randomizes who Attacks first!

Feordis, accepting your match. (I also have 3 Fresh NFEs.)

All abilities
Training Items

And accepting Arcanite.
Library of Abilities + Each Pokemon gets a random type

open challenge
3v3 singles LC
all abilities
training items
3 day dq
asb arena

My team:

Pokemon team

Ralts (Castette) (F)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Psychic - psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Synchronize - Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Ability 2: Trace - This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Ability 3: Telepathy (DW) - This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 0(-)
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC:0/9
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Calm Mind

Confuse ray
Will-o-Wisp
Disable

ally switch
psyshock
shadow ball

Zorua (Voile) (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +13% Accuracy, -1 SpA)
Type: Dark - Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Illusion - Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]
Ability 2: none

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2(-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 74.75(+)
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Scratch
leer
pursuit
fake tears
fury swipes
faint attack
scary face
taunt

detect
sucker punch
dark pulse

u-turn
thief
hone claws

Voltorb (élechoc pronounced AY-le-shock) (genderless)
Nature: Naive (+15% Speed, +30% Accuracy, -1 SpD)
Type: Electric - Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Static - This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Ability 2: Soundproof: Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Ability 3: Aftermath (dw) - If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1(-)
Spe: 115(+)
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Moves:
Charge
Tackle
SonicBoom
Spark
Rollout
Screech
Charge Beam
Light Screen
Selfdestruct

No egg moves. these are tutor moves
magnet rise
sucker punch
thunderbolt

thunder wave
taunt
volt switch

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
All right... I need to get a little training in for one of my Poke'mon, so...

Open Challenge *2
1 VS 1 Singles
DQ: 2 Days
Substitutions: 2
Infinite Recovers/Chills
Arena: Any (Above Complexity of ASB Arena and Below Insane Complexity)

Hope the Chimecho

Chimecho (Hope) (Female)
Bold Nature
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Ability:
Levitate: Type: Innate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1-
Def: Rank 4+
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 6/6

Attacks: (23 Moves Known)
Wrap
Growl
Astonish
Confusion
Uproar
Last Resort
Entrainment
Take Down
Yawn
Heal Bell
Safeguard
Heal Pulse
Psychic

Hypnosis
Recover
Wish

Mimic
Recycle
Signal Beam
Swift

Toxic
Light Screen
Protect
Shock Wave
Thunder Wave
Sounds good. For ref's convenience, I'll bring this Pokemon:

<Ninetales> [Hex] (Female)
Nature: Rash (+Sp. Att., -Sp. Def.)
Type: Fire
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire (Type: Innate)
This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Drought (Type: Innate) [DW, Unlocked]
When this Pokemon is sent out, it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3 (-)
Spe: 100
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: 6/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Nasty Plot
Ember
Tail Whip
Roar
Quick Attack
Will-O-Wisp
Fire Spin
Safeguard
Imprison
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower
Faint Attack
Flame Burst
Payback
Extrasensory
Hex
Fire Blast

Energy Ball
Hypnosis
Secret Power

Heat Wave
Foul Play
Zen Headbutt
Pain Split

Protect
Toxic
Rest

Charm

Items = Training
Switch = Lol
Abilities = All

Arena = Unown Soup

OK, I have 3 battle slots, so I am issuing 3 challenges.

3v3 (see below for format)
LC mons, preferably up to 20 moves only
2 substitutions
2 recoveries, 5 chills
3-day DQ

Now, here's where this gets interesting. One of these challenges will be a singles, one will be a doubles and one will be a triples. Which one you accept will determine the arena.

If you pick doubles, you'd better have a lot of fairly weak LC mons because the arena will be this:

You were traversing the dungeon. You reached the last floor before the boss battle. You found the room with the stairs. Then suddenly ... IT'S A MONSTER HOUSE!

But not just any monster house, oh no. The monsters in this monster house are pokemon from the player's own ASB profiles (with the condition that only pokemon suitable for the battle can be chosen - no bringing a 40-move Tyranitar to a weakmons fight for example - and pokemon that have been sent in for the players' teams cannot be monsters as well).

At the start of the battle, three suitable pokemon will be chosen by the ref from each player's profile, and then in each action, one of the six monsters will use one of its moves at random. The monsters will not use moves that affect only themselves or their allies except for stat-boosting moves, and when they use moves that affect opponents, the moves will only affect the battling pokemon, with single-target moves choosing randomly from the active battling pokemon and multi-target moves hitting all active battling pokemon. The monsters will not get any counters from the battle, including KOC. The monsters cannot be affected in any way by the battling pokemon.

All moves are still usable in the monster house and, apart from the monsters' moves working slightly differently as described above, they work as normal.
Taking Obj's 3v3 LC Doubles in the Monster House here. This'll be a rather difficult reffing so please avoid this unless you really want to be bugged by ASB's Pedant of Pedants :P

Switch = KO
Items = Training
Abilities = One
I'm glad my singles and triples got refs, but the doubles still needs one.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
I can ref your doubles match Obj. I need the practice. PM me the mons.
EDIT: I can take UllarWarlord v. Eternal Drifter as well. Also Faylion. Clearing the queue. See how well I do reffing 4 matches at once...

Also posting an open challenge:

1v1 singles
Beginner battle
2 subs
0/3 recovers/chills
4-day DQ (long because I have a lot on my plate, both here and irl)
ASB arena

I can ref your doubles match Obj. I need the practice. PM me the mons.
EDIT: I can take UllarWarlord v. Eternal Drifter as well. Also Faylion. Clearing the queue. See how well I do reffing 4 matches at once...

Also posting an open challenge:

1v1 singles
Beginner battle
2 subs
0/3 recovers/chills
4-day DQ (long because I have a lot on my plate, both here and irl)
ASB arena
I'll take you on geodude6. All we need is a ref

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGE TO ANYONE I HAVE NOT BATTLED RECENTLY

4v4 NFE Doubles
3 Day Player DQ Time
∞ Recoveries/∞ Chills per Pokémon
2 Substitutions + 1 KO Substitution
Items=On
Arena: Referee's choice, as long as it is not ASB Tournament Arena, Unown Soup, or any variation of said arena.

Anyone?

Challenging King Serperior

3v3 triples, LC.
2 subs
1 ability
training items
Arena: Mr. Heefloot's Magical Type Shop
Here at the magical type shop, Mr.Heefloot sells many strange and mystical devices. Within these seemingly ordinary devices, a great power is contained, so great that it is even capable of changing the types of Pokemon! For a meager price of less than nothing, Mr.Heefloot is glad to rent these items out to budding trainers for the duration of a battle in his yard. He just loves seeing small creatures crushed by Shieldons! His yard is rather regular, covered in grass and with a small pond nearby, so there are no move restrictions.

The arena is nothing special, but Mr.Heefloot will gladly give one of his precious seventeen items away to a Pokemon at the start of a battle, adding an additional type to them! For example, if the Fairy Wings are given to a Shieldon, then it would be counted for purposes of STAB, type resistances, etc. as a Rock/Steel/Flying type! Just to clear some stuff up, Mr.Heefloot says a Rock/Steel/Dark type is considered 8x weak to Fighting attacks (for an ASB modifier of 3.0), and a Water/Ice/Fire type is 8x resistant to Ice attacks (for an ASB modifier of .29). In addition, a Pokemon may take an item of a type they already are. For example Conkeldurr can go ahead and grab a Super Karate Black Belt to gain double the STAB bonus on fighting-attacks, but also doubling his weaknesses! Only one of each item can be attached per battle, and they do not take up the regular hold item a Pokemon usually has. Here is the list of items, have fun incorporating them into your flavor refs!

Exceptionally Ordinary Something-or-other: This something-or-other has a habit of somewhat normalizing the Pokemon that somehow manages to wear or use it or something like that. Nobody really knows, its just kind of really ordinary and regular and stuff.
Super Karate Black Belt: This black belt is extremely empowering, and instantly gives any Pokemon that wears it the fighting prowess of Jet Lee, Chuck Norris, Yip-man, and Sawk combined! "Be wary of flying feet and fists," it says on the genuine label.
Fairy Wings: Though these wings may just look like they were ripped off of some five-year old's Halloween costume, they are genuine fairy wings. Easily super-glued on to even the most resistant of Pokemon, it grants them the ability to soar around like the average flying-type.
Hive Mind: A small and insectoid brain in a jar, the trainer applies this item by deftly lobotomizing their Pokemon and replacing their frontal lobes with this. The Pokemon is then conquered by a strange alien hive race, and begins acting far more buggy than usual.
Rotten Flower: With on whiff of this disgusting flower, any Pokemon becomes capable of spewing out toxic, poisonous goop like no other. It really is that disgusting. Trainers are suggested to wear gas masks around this item.
Prickly Rose: To apply the powers of this item, the trainer simply slaps their Pokemon silly with it. Eventually, the thorny flower will cause a puncture wound, and its grassy juices with enter the Pokemon's bloodstream. Often, the Pokemon will have a habit of lying around inactively in the sun shortly after being Roseified. Studies are inconclusive on whether this is due to photosynthesis or blood loss.
Scuba Flippers: Just stick these finely-crafted flippers onto any Pokemon's feet, and they'll be swiftly swimming through any drizzle! Instantly gain access to water sources like never before! Note: not proven to work on Pokemon without feet; Mr.Heefloot suggests jamming the flippers on the Pokemon's head.
Torch: Light up your favorite pal, and voila! Instant fire-type!
Mad Scientist Goggles: Equip these stereotypical goggles to a Pokemon, and watch as their fur/hair/scales/shield-faces becomes instantly frazzled by electricity! Soon, they'll be conducting dangerous experiments with Frankensteins and Tesla coils! They grow up so fast...
Refrigerator: Often used in haikus, fridges apparently have another use! Stick this smaller version on top of a Pokemon's head, and they'll be calling Blizzards down upon the battle. It's a wonder what a little bit of chilled ice can do for someone!
Bastiodon Skeleton: Unfortunately, not all Bastiodon fossils were in a good enough condition to resurrect. So, Mr.Heefloot hoarded them, and will gladly preform a rough full skeleton transplant with any brave Pokemon. The sturdy bones of the tough Bastiodon imbue the the patient with rock-hard skin.
Model Train (1:2 scale): When a Pokemon conducts this half-size train, they barely even need their own powers anymore! Honestly, do they really need to use wimpy Pokemon moves when they can just crush their opponent beneath a steel train?
Shovel: As Diglett and Dugtrio show, all you need to be a ground-type is live halfway underground! The shovel makes this unusually tough change much easier.
Gypsy Tent: A Pokemon walks into this gypsy tent a simple Pokemon, and out comes a mystical psychic mind-reader, fully equipped with spoons, crystal globes, and tarot reading skills.
Rusty Ghostbuster: Even Mr.Heefloot doesn't know he managed to acquire this antique, but he does know how it works. Just give it a little kick, and out comes a wicked ghost, eager to posses the nearest Pokemon!
Ominous Hood: When hiding behind this dark, shrouded hood, a Pokemon seems to become evil and wicked, no matter how nice it usually is. It just seems to bring out the worst in everyone. Extended exposure is not suggested.
Master Ball: Everybody knows that legendary dragons belong in Master Balls! So, Mr.Heefloot will gladly allow your Pokemon to sit in this legendary pokeball for a couple minutes, giving them the power of the dragons that used to call it home! Note: Mr.Heefloot does not guarantee the release of your Pokemon, especially if they are a well-trained strongmon.

Challenging King Serperior

3v3 triples, LC.
2 subs
1 ability
training items
Arena: Mr. Heefloot's Magical Type Shop
Here at the magical type shop, Mr.Heefloot sells many strange and mystical devices. Within these seemingly ordinary devices, a great power is contained, so great that it is even capable of changing the types of Pokemon! For a meager price of less than nothing, Mr.Heefloot is glad to rent these items out to budding trainers for the duration of a battle in his yard. He just loves seeing small creatures crushed by Shieldons! His yard is rather regular, covered in grass and with a small pond nearby, so there are no move restrictions.

The arena is nothing special, but Mr.Heefloot will gladly give one of his precious seventeen items away to a Pokemon at the start of a battle, adding an additional type to them! For example, if the Fairy Wings are given to a Shieldon, then it would be counted for purposes of STAB, type resistances, etc. as a Rock/Steel/Flying type! Just to clear some stuff up, Mr.Heefloot says a Rock/Steel/Dark type is considered 8x weak to Fighting attacks (for an ASB modifier of 3.0), and a Water/Ice/Fire type is 8x resistant to Ice attacks (for an ASB modifier of .29). In addition, a Pokemon may take an item of a type they already are. For example Conkeldurr can go ahead and grab a Super Karate Black Belt to gain double the STAB bonus on fighting-attacks, but also doubling his weaknesses! Only one of each item can be attached per battle, and they do not take up the regular hold item a Pokemon usually has. Here is the list of items, have fun incorporating them into your flavor refs!

Exceptionally Ordinary Something-or-other: This something-or-other has a habit of somewhat normalizing the Pokemon that somehow manages to wear or use it or something like that. Nobody really knows, its just kind of really ordinary and regular and stuff.
Super Karate Black Belt: This black belt is extremely empowering, and instantly gives any Pokemon that wears it the fighting prowess of Jet Lee, Chuck Norris, Yip-man, and Sawk combined! "Be wary of flying feet and fists," it says on the genuine label.
Fairy Wings: Though these wings may just look like they were ripped off of some five-year old's Halloween costume, they are genuine fairy wings. Easily super-glued on to even the most resistant of Pokemon, it grants them the ability to soar around like the average flying-type.
Hive Mind: A small and insectoid brain in a jar, the trainer applies this item by deftly lobotomizing their Pokemon and replacing their frontal lobes with this. The Pokemon is then conquered by a strange alien hive race, and begins acting far more buggy than usual.
Rotten Flower: With on whiff of this disgusting flower, any Pokemon becomes capable of spewing out toxic, poisonous goop like no other. It really is that disgusting. Trainers are suggested to wear gas masks around this item.
Prickly Rose: To apply the powers of this item, the trainer simply slaps their Pokemon silly with it. Eventually, the thorny flower will cause a puncture wound, and its grassy juices with enter the Pokemon's bloodstream. Often, the Pokemon will have a habit of lying around inactively in the sun shortly after being Roseified. Studies are inconclusive on whether this is due to photosynthesis or blood loss.
Scuba Flippers: Just stick these finely-crafted flippers onto any Pokemon's feet, and they'll be swiftly swimming through any drizzle! Instantly gain access to water sources like never before! Note: not proven to work on Pokemon without feet; Mr.Heefloot suggests jamming the flippers on the Pokemon's head.
Torch: Light up your favorite pal, and voila! Instant fire-type!
Mad Scientist Goggles: Equip these stereotypical goggles to a Pokemon, and watch as their fur/hair/scales/shield-faces becomes instantly frazzled by electricity! Soon, they'll be conducting dangerous experiments with Frankensteins and Tesla coils! They grow up so fast...
Refrigerator: Often used in haikus, fridges apparently have another use! Stick this smaller version on top of a Pokemon's head, and they'll be calling Blizzards down upon the battle. It's a wonder what a little bit of chilled ice can do for someone!
Bastiodon Skeleton: Unfortunately, not all Bastiodon fossils were in a good enough condition to resurrect. So, Mr.Heefloot hoarded them, and will gladly preform a rough full skeleton transplant with any brave Pokemon. The sturdy bones of the tough Bastiodon imbue the the patient with rock-hard skin.
Model Train (1:2 scale): When a Pokemon conducts this half-size train, they barely even need their own powers anymore! Honestly, do they really need to use wimpy Pokemon moves when they can just crush their opponent beneath a steel train?
Shovel: As Diglett and Dugtrio show, all you need to be a ground-type is live halfway underground! The shovel makes this unusually tough change much easier.
Gypsy Tent: A Pokemon walks into this gypsy tent a simple Pokemon, and out comes a mystical psychic mind-reader, fully equipped with spoons, crystal globes, and tarot reading skills.
Rusty Ghostbuster: Even Mr.Heefloot doesn't know he managed to acquire this antique, but he does know how it works. Just give it a little kick, and out comes a wicked ghost, eager to posses the nearest Pokemon!
Ominous Hood: When hiding behind this dark, shrouded hood, a Pokemon seems to become evil and wicked, no matter how nice it usually is. It just seems to bring out the worst in everyone. Extended exposure is not suggested.
Master Ball: Everybody knows that legendary dragons belong in Master Balls! So, Mr.Heefloot will gladly allow your Pokemon to sit in this legendary pokeball for a couple minutes, giving them the power of the dragons that used to call it home! Note: Mr.Heefloot does not guarantee the release of your Pokemon, especially if they are a well-trained strongmon.
Accepting of course! All things not mentioned are standard. Though, positions are off

Looking to ref a match, requiring four or more participants, up eight.
It's multiple teams of two, with all trainers bringing two Pokemon. The match will start off as a 4 person melee, and after round one it will become a team match. RP actions will be heavily considered when reffing, as the environment will be extremely volatile and susceptible to attacks.

As a warning, you will NOT be choosing your teammate. Your teammate will be randomly chosen when the ship sinks.

Arena type: Varying (Heavy Water-type influence for most, but not all.)
Complexity: Intense
Format: FFA Melee, team doubles (melee or otherwise)

The battle will start out on board the St. Anna in the middle of the ocean. Trainers send out one Pokemon each, battling for one round before the ship capsizes and everyone on board the ship but the four trainers involved in battle has escaped.

As soon as the ship sinks, trainers are split into groups of two and scattered across the ship. They are then given paths to the "bottom" of the ship, which now should be called the roof, and they are to face obstacles on their way. It could be anything from a fire that's sparked out, to a broken passageway, to having to prevent themselves from drowning completely. They are to use roleplaying actions to pass these obstacles, and may use any non-KO'd member of their team to do so. This section of the battle is essentially a maze of death, proceed with caution and take no option at face value. These challenges may bring teams together to help each other escape the boat, for your own safety you may not battle while escaping the ship. It is encouraged that your bring a capable swimmer - you'll be killed at this point if your team does not have at least one Pokemon capable of carrying both of you to the surface.

Heavy Pokemon are not allowed during the escape portions, as anything above Weight Class 4 will begin to tilt the ship, causing all within to be sent to a watery grave.

Once the trainers have escaped the ship, the battles then continue on the items scattered by the shipwreck above water. There will be harsh sunlight, a breeze for gliding, and somewhat gentle water. Pokemon with a size class above three will not be able to battle due to the very limited amount of space to stand, unless they are completely water-capable such as Lapras or a completely airborne Pokemon.

The battle ends when the trainers reach land after six rounds of fighting or until only one team remains. Those with the fewest casualties are delcared the winners.

Logic will be used to dictate whether certains attacks may be used on a case-by-case basis. Obviously things such as Rock Slide will not be allowed during the driftwood battle, and Surf won't be used in the onboard segments.

yeah this is pretty much my 1k

It's multiple teams of two, with all trainers bringing two Pokemon. The match will start off as a 4 person melee, and after round one it will become a team match. RP actions will be heavily considered when reffing, as the environment will be extremely volatile and susceptible to attacks.

As a warning, you will NOT be choosing your teammate. Your teammate will be randomly chosen when the ship sinks.

The battle will start out on board the St. Anna in the middle of the ocean. Trainers send out one Pokemon each, battling for one round before the ship capsizes and everyone on board the ship but the four trainers involved in battle has escaped.

As soon as the ship sinks, trainers are split into groups of two and scattered across the ship. They are then given paths to the "bottom" of the ship, which now should be called the roof, and they are to face obstacles on their way. It could be anything from a fire that's sparked out, to a broken passageway, to having to prevent themselves from drowning completely. They are to use roleplaying actions to pass these obstacles, and may use any non-KO'd member of their team to do so. This section of the battle is essentially a maze of death, proceed with caution and take no option at face value. These challenges may bring teams together to help each other escape the boat, for your own safety you may not battle while escaping the ship. It is encouraged that your bring a capable swimmer - you'll be killed at this point if your team does not have at least one Pokemon capable of carrying both of you to the surface.

Heavy Pokemon are not allowed during the escape portions, as anything above Weight Class 4 will begin to tilt the ship, causing all within to be sent to a watery grave.

Once the trainers have escaped the ship, the battles then continue on the items scattered by the shipwreck above water. There will be harsh sunlight, a breeze for gliding, and somewhat gentle water. Pokemon with a size class above three will not be able to battle due to the very limited amount of space to stand, unless they are completely water-capable such as Lapras or a completely airborne Pokemon.

The battle ends when the trainers reach land after six rounds of fighting or until only one team remains. Those with the fewest casualties are delcared the winners.

Logic will be used to dictate whether certains attacks may be used on a case-by-case basis. Obviously things such as Rock Slide will not be allowed during the driftwood battle, and Surf won't be used in the onboard segments.

I'm In Espy <333

Can I enter?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)