New challenge!
4v4 LC Doubles
1 Day DQ
Switch=OK
2 subs
One ability
Training Items only
2 rec, 5 chills
Arena: Acceptor's Choice (Choose anything other than ASB Arena)

Naglfar testing phase two, here we come!
4v4 FE doubles
No items
All abilities
Arena: Naglfar

This mythical ship, constructed from the nails of the dead, houses a full fledged arena, permitting every move save those who require natural plant life or weather changing moves.
Mournful shades are watching the match, and at the end of every action there's a 60% chance that they'll try to copy a move that was used, targetting it randomly. Due to their unliving nature, they use the moves at 50% their BAP, and with a Rank 3 Attack/Special Attack.
The dark and gloomy nature of the surroundings makes it hard to see for mons who are not accustomed to it (non Dark and Ghost types), reducing their accuracy on ranged (non contact-making) moves by 10%. Dark and Ghost types, conversely, enjoy a 10% accuracy increase against those unawary targets.
Take care when using powerful and inaccurate moves, since they could damage the ship, bringing on you the wrath of the shades (If a >10 BAP move misses, it is bounced back at the user at 75% of the BAP, if the same mon does it again the percentage modifier increases by 25%, until 150%, reflected moves ignore immunities).

I challenge Akela to a 3v3 Triples!
1 Sub per mon
Babysitter (2LC + 1FE)
2/3 Recover/Chill

Arena: Shape-shifting Arena
Field Type: Varies
Complexity: Medium
Format: All

Restrictions: Varies.

Ref Instructions:
At the beginning of the match, a random field will be selected from the options below. Every time a Pokemon is fainted, the arena will change again at the end of the round. If more than one Pokemon faints in the same round, then the arena will change only once. Each arena has an equal chance of being chosen. Once the arena changes, all Pokemon will automatically teleport to the center.

The arena is 50 feet wide and 70 feet long. At the beginning of the match, and after a Pokemon is KO'd, the arena can change into the following:

Grass / Standard: The arena is covered with soft grass. The soil is loamy, and Pokemon can dig on it. There are no water source.

Desert
: This arena has sand all over it, with a few sand dunes here and there. Although it is possible to dig in the sand, Pokemon who are not of the Ground, Rock, or Steel types may find this a bit difficult. In the center of the arena, a small oasis appears. This oasis is 15 feet deep and 10 feet in diameter. That is not a lot of water, so trainers are advised to use Surf carefully!

Water: This arena is almost completely underwater! There is about 10 feet of space from each side of the arena that is not underwater. In addition, there are three "islands", each with a radius of 10 feet, that are not underwater either. One "island" is at the center of the arena. The other two "islands" are 20 feet directly north and south, respectively, from this center "island". Since these "islands" are made from concrete, it is impossible to use Dig on them. The water itself is 40 feet deep.

Winter: The whole arena is covered with snow. The snow is about 6 feet deep. There is a frozen lake at the center of the arena, 15 feet deep and 30 feet in diameter. In addition, it is also snowing (not hailing), somewhat lowering visibility. Weather moves are permissible, though it will start to snow again once the weather effect is over.

Anything else I missed will be Akela's decision.

1 Sub per mon
Babysitter (2LC + 1FE)
2/3 Recover/Chill

Ref Instructions:
At the beginning of the match, a random field will be selected from the options below. Every time a Pokemon is fainted, the arena will change again at the end of the round. If more than one Pokemon faints in the same round, then the arena will change only once. Each arena has an equal chance of being chosen. Once the arena changes, all Pokemon will automatically teleport to the center.

The arena is 50 feet wide and 70 feet long. At the beginning of the match, and after a Pokemon is KO'd, the arena can change into the following:

Grass / Standard: The arena is covered with soft grass. The soil is loamy, and Pokemon can dig on it. There are no water source.

Desert
: This arena has sand all over it, with a few sand dunes here and there. Although it is possible to dig in the sand, Pokemon who are not of the Ground, Rock, or Steel types may find this a bit difficult. In the center of the arena, a small oasis appears. This oasis is 15 feet deep and 10 feet in diameter. That is not a lot of water, so trainers are advised to use Surf carefully!

Water: This arena is almost completely underwater! There is about 10 feet of space from each side of the arena that is not underwater. In addition, there are three "islands", each with a radius of 10 feet, that are not underwater either. One "island" is at the center of the arena. The other two "islands" are 20 feet directly north and south, respectively, from this center "island". Since these "islands" are made from concrete, it is impossible to use Dig on them. The water itself is 40 feet deep.

Winter: The whole arena is covered with snow. The snow is about 6 feet deep. There is a frozen lake at the center of the arena, 15 feet deep and 30 feet in diameter. In addition, it is also snowing (not hailing), somewhat lowering visibility. Weather moves are permissible, though it will start to snow again once the weather effect is over.

Canceling my other open challenge to accept this one.

All items
All abilities.

1 Sub per mon
Babysitter (2LC + 1FE)
2/3 Recover/Chill

Ref Instructions:

Desert

Canceling my other open challenge to accept this one.

All items
All abilities.
Yes, I realize I said in my ref signup thing I'd wait until I got a couple more matches done personally. I'm not living up to that, as my current match is taking forever to start up and I'm bored. So, I'm accepting this. Bold to be going straight for a Triples, I know, but whatever.

It's my first referred battle, so expect mistakes, but I'll try my best and yada yada. I doubt you care. You guys'll just correct me when I mess up (very frequently, I predict). I'm sorry for any mistakes I make in the future.

Anyways, with that out of the way, PM me your mons.

I have a Magikarp that I need to train. Preferably 1v1 and with training items on. Does anyone hold something equally as problematic to train so we can pair up?

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have a Magikarp that I need to train. Preferably 1v1 and with training items on. Does anyone hold something equally as problematic to train so we can pair up?
I have a Ralts, if you will (a very fresh Snorunt, too). So how about a reff to pull those mons of our profile, assuming everything else standard?
P.S. VM me if you have problems and I'll retract it.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Open Challenge!

3v3 LC Triples
1 Sub per mon
2/3 Recover/Chill
ASB Arena

The acceptor can decide the rest.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
challenging maxim to a 3v3 middlemons singles
asb arena
all abilities
item=training

he can decide the rest i guess

Throwing out two challenges

Challenging AOPSUser
4V4 LC Doubles
Training Items
All Abilities
ASB Arena

And,

Challenging Ullar
1V1 NFE
Training Items
All Abilities
ASB Arena

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)