Items = Training
Abilities = All
Subs = 2
2 Recoveries 5 Chills
2Day DQ
Reffing all this

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Two Open Challenges, let's get it. The first challenge is a standard, regular battle. Boring boring, just for the trainings. THE SECOND MATCH HOWEVER IS FOR FUN AND ENJOYMENT. I want a flavorful, RP action using, good time. I want to see your creativity. BATTLE ME WITH THE FLAVORS OF THE WIND.

FIRST CHALLENGE (le Boring Standard)
2 vs 2 Doubles
Bring any pokemon, but total moves can't be over 50
1 Day DQ
2 recoveries 2 Chills
Items on
Abilities all on
2 substitutions per pokemon (+1KO sub)
Arena: The Ref's Mind

I am all over this. I'm not an ice guy!
Me

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
SECOND CHALLENGE (Le Flavor match of epicness)
2 vs 2 Doubles
Bring one NFE/Single Stage with 20 or less moves, and One Strong FE with 33+ Moves
1 Day DQ
3 Recoveries, 3 Chills
Items on
Abilities all on
2 Subs per pokemon (+1KO sub)
Arena: The Ref's Right Side of the Mind (Just like Regular Ref's Mind, except you need to make the arena super detailed. My suggestion is to make a base arena, and then as the battle progresses, add changes to it, or new things. I want a ref that doesnt mind spending that extra time for flavor. The Arena needs to be descriptive and inventive. Not neccersily in like mechanics, but like natural elements that the battlers can play with.)

[/COLOR][/B][/I]
BATTLE BEARS GOGOGO

LF for a 4v4 FE doubles

3 Day DQ
Switch: KO
2 Recovery / 3 Chills
Abilities: All
Items: Training
Subs: 2
Arena:
Arena: Windswept Meadow
Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions:
Weather only lasts one round before being blown away or canceled out.
Digging costs 1 less energy.
Surf is limited. (Ref Discretion)
See each wind direction for specific details.

Description:

The Windswept meadow would be paradise for grass-types, if it weren't for the ever-changing wind. This expansive meadow's location means that winds change rapidly and without warning, bringing different effects to the battlefield. The wind also means that weather-causing moves only last one round, as the storms are blown away or scudding clouds block the sun. The soft earth means that digging costs one less energy, but water sources are limited.

The arena starts out with no wind. There is a 1/5 chance, each round, of each of the following effects:

1) No Wind: Without wind, grass types can relax and enjoy the sunny meadow. Grass-type moves take 2 less energy to execute, and all grass-type attacks gain 2 BAP. Sunny Day is in effect, though it can be canceled out by another weather.
2) Wind from the North: To the north is a howling wasteland of snow and ice. Northern winds bring hail, so all non-ice-type pokemon suffer normal hail damage. The biting cold means that recovery moves are half as effective.
3) Wind from the East: To the east lies a large rose garden, so the scent is sweet. All pokemon relax, and evasion is reduced by one stage.
4) Wind from the South: To the south, a large group of Bellossum and Vileplume are enjoying the sunshine. The wind carries their spores to the battlefield, causing a 10% chance for 10% paralysis and a 10% chance for poison for each pokemon. (Normal poison, not bad.)
5) Wind from the West: To the west is a desert, with a raging sandstorm. The wind brings with it choking dust and grit, causing accuracy to drop one stage for all Pokemon unused to sandstorm. All non-steel/rock/ground types suffer normal sandstorm damage.

The wind direction can be changed with the moves Gust, Whirlwind, and Razor Wind.

Someoneelse said:
Open Challenge:
2vs2 NFE doubles (<30 moves preferably)
Training items
All abilities
0 Recovers / 2 Chills
2 Day DQ
2 Subs.
Arena: ASB Arena
Reposting my battle against Someoneelse, as this battle still needs a ref.

LF for a 4v4 FE doubles

3 Day DQ
Switch: KO
2 Recovery / 3 Chills
Abilities: All
Items: Training
Subs: 2
Arena:
Arena: Windswept Meadow
Field Type: Grass
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions:
Weather only lasts one round before being blown away or canceled out.
Digging costs 1 less energy.
Surf is limited. (Ref Discretion)
See each wind direction for specific details.

Description:

The Windswept meadow would be paradise for grass-types, if it weren't for the ever-changing wind. This expansive meadow's location means that winds change rapidly and without warning, bringing different effects to the battlefield. The wind also means that weather-causing moves only last one round, as the storms are blown away or scudding clouds block the sun. The soft earth means that digging costs one less energy, but water sources are limited.

The arena starts out with no wind. There is a 1/5 chance, each round, of each of the following effects:

1) No Wind: Without wind, grass types can relax and enjoy the sunny meadow. Grass-type moves take 2 less energy to execute, and all grass-type attacks gain 2 BAP. Sunny Day is in effect, though it can be canceled out by another weather.
2) Wind from the North: To the north is a howling wasteland of snow and ice. Northern winds bring hail, so all non-ice-type pokemon suffer normal hail damage. The biting cold means that recovery moves are half as effective.
3) Wind from the East: To the east lies a large rose garden, so the scent is sweet. All pokemon relax, and evasion is reduced by one stage.
4) Wind from the South: To the south, a large group of Bellossum and Vileplume are enjoying the sunshine. The wind carries their spores to the battlefield, causing a 10% chance for 10% paralysis and a 10% chance for poison for each pokemon. (Normal poison, not bad.)
5) Wind from the West: To the west is a desert, with a raging sandstorm. The wind brings with it choking dust and grit, causing accuracy to drop one stage for all Pokemon unused to sandstorm. All non-steel/rock/ground types suffer normal sandstorm damage.

The wind direction can be changed with the moves Gust, Whirlwind, and Razor Wind.
Accepting.

Ref, please?

I WANT MORE BATTLES! >:3

Battle type: 3v3 Strongmon Triples (Training battle, will not count for W/L ratio)
DQ Time: 2 days (48 hour period)
Recoveries: 0 Recoveries / 3 Chills
Arena: ASB Arena
Substitutions: Two
I still need a challenger and ref for this! Thanks! =3

Open Challenge!!

4v4
Doubles
3FE + 1LC (LC mons out first)
Two abilities (Mons with only one ability are still allowed)
Training Items only
2 Recovers
5 Chills
2 Subs

Arena:
Jak & Daxter: Eco Abound

Deep under the earth lies an arena that embodies those with intense skill and power. Those great warriors are given the power of Eco.......

When a person sends in their teams, they declare what Eco they want their mons to embody. However, due to the intense energys of the Ecos, trainers cannot have more than one mon affected by the same type of eco.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Example
Trainer one has a Serperior, Nidoking, Metagross, and Slowking.
He gives the following Ecos to his mons:
Nidoking = Green
Slowking = Blue
Metagross = Light
Serperior = Yellow
This is following the rules. However, the opponent gives Green Eco to all four of his mons. That is illegal. YOU CANNOT DOUBLE UP ON ECO!!

All Moves are allowed with no restrictions, except for Weather. We are underground, so Weather is disallowed.

The Ecos and their effects:
Green Eco: +25 HP to a pokemon embodied with it
Blue Eco: +1 Priority to all attacks
Yellow Eco: +3BAP to all Special attacks and +30% acc to those moves.
Red Eco: +3BAP to all Physical attacks and +30% acc to those moves.
Dark Eco: Attack and Special attack Ranks are raised by 2.
Light Eco: Defense and Special defense Ranks are raised by 2.

Open Challenge!!

4v4
Doubles
Training Items only
2 Recovers
5 Chills
2 Subs

Arena:

Deep under the earth lies an arena that embodies those with intense skill and power. Those great warriors are given the power of Eco.......

When a person sends in their teams, they declare what Eco they want their mons to embody. However, due to the intense energys of the Ecos, trainers cannot have more than one mon affected by the same type of eco.....

Quote:
Nidoking = Green
Slowking = Blue
Metagross = Light
Serperior = Yellow
This is following the rules. However, the opponent gives Green Eco to all four of his mons. That is illegal. YOU CANNOT DOUBLE UP ON ECO!!

All Moves are allowed with no restrictions, except for Weather. We are underground, so Weather is disallowed.

I'll ref this when its accepted, Send me pokes. BTW KS was looking through the arena thread the other day and found this arena, it is now probably my favourite arena in ASB xP nice mechanics :3

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Open Challenge!!

4v4
Doubles
Training Items only
2 Recovers
5 Chills
2 Subs

Arena:

Quote:
Nidoking = Green
Slowking = Blue
Metagross = Light
Serperior = Yellow

this sounds right up my alley

Open Challenge, but preferably a beginner.

3v3LC
Singles
All Abilities
Training Items only
5 Chills/2 Recovers
2 Substitues
2 Day DQ
Arena: Ref can choose
Switch KO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)