Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Open Challenge

3v3
Triples
1 Strong FE (40+ moves) & 2 Weak FEs (30 moves or less)
All abilities
Training items only
Any arena but ASB and Soup
1 day DQ
Unlimited Recovers/Chills

Not accepting because we all know how this would end.

That and it would probably fall into counter-farming.

Challenging Canis!

3 VS 3 LC
All Abilites
ASB Arena
5 Chill/2 Recoveries
No Switch
Training Items
2 Subs

Dropping my challenge @ Faylion's arena, and issuing another one...at Faylion's arena (which he has agreed to ref).

CHALLENGING ULLARWARLORD

3v3 LC Singles Training Match
2 Recover/5 Chill
Switch=KO
Training Items
All Abilities
2 Subs
Arena:

The Tower of Heaven is an ancient structure that stretches deep into the clouds, the heavens, and far beyond. It is composed of a material similar to rock, but far more durable and nearly impossible to break. Most of the structure is open-air giving a good glimpse of the clear sky. Moss and other small plant life have grown on the outcropping on the rock-like material with small butterflies flying about. There are small streams and pools of water within the structure for Water attacks and Water Pokemon. The battle will take place within one of the many chambers of the tower.

All moves can be used within the Tower of Heaven. However, there is a catch. Within my hands is the Book of Laws. At the end of each round, I'll write down a new law. The laws restrict what attacks, actions, or commands you may or may not take in battle. Violation of any law in battle will still allow you to perform the command, however the offender will be struck down with a lightning bolt that deals 10 damage flat and ignores abilities, weakness, and resistance. The lightning bolt cannot be deflected, dodged, evaded, or otherwise blocked. It will hit the Pokemon behind a Substitute, find its way through Double Team, and will go through Wonder Guard. Pokemon that are immune to Electric attacks by ability or typing will still be struck down and will gain no benefit such as Motor Drive's Speed boost. Violation of multiple laws in an action will drop down multiple lightning bolts on the offender depending on how many laws they've broken in a given action.

For instance, Pikachu decides to use Thunderbolt on a Staryu. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Pikachu will be smote once for 10 damage. If I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt and all Electrical attacks, Pikachu will be hit twice for 20 damage. Finally, if I restrict the usage of Thunderbolt, Electrical attacks, and super-effective moves, Pikachu will be struck thrice for 30 damage.

If there's any questions or need clarification on anything, PM me.

Summary: All moves can be used initially, however new laws added in each round will restrict what commands can be used. Violation of any law will be penalized with a lightning bolt dealing 10 damage flat ignoring typing and abilities. Combatants can be penalized multiple times in an action.

Teleportation Corollary: If this arena is picked randomly as a result of arena effect, then the ref is free to generate up to three rules for the combatants to follow until a new arena is chosen.

Open Challenge

3v3
Triples
1 Strong FE (40+ moves) & 2 Weak FEs (30 moves or less)
All abilities
Training items only
Any arena but ASB and Soup
1 day DQ
Unlimited Recovers/Chills
Well, I accept. I don't necessarily have a strong FE mon, but I certainly have a way to balance that out for us:

Sound Stadium
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All
Resrictions: No Weather

Welcome to the sound stadium. This is the birth place of everyone favorite songs like "I Want To Pikachu Up", "Kroko-Rock!", and "Grizabella: The Glameow Cat" as well as the favorite recording studio of The Kricketots, The New Elekids on the Pokeblock, and Mar!ll. Speakers are set-up all over the building to create the perfect sound. The echoes are divine. The building itself was designed to naturally amplify all forms of sound. The only failure of the Sound Stadium, and we all feel horrible about it, is that Soundproof Pokemon are still tone deaf. It is our goal to bring the joy of music to their ears.

Summary:
Sound Based moves target all pokemon on the field.
Bug Buzz's effect chance becomes 50%.
Confusion caused by Chatter will last exactly six (6) actions
Echoed Voice's BAP becomes 4 * Times used by Team in last nine (9) actions (Max: 20).
GrassWhistle's Accuracy becomes 85%
Growl lowers the targets' ATK and DEF one (1) stage.
Heal Bell cures all status effects a team receives that action, be it before or after Heal Bell is used.
Hyper Voice has a 20% chance of raising the user's SPA one (1) stage.
Metal Sound's accuracy becomes 100%.
Perish Song's duration is reduced from three (3) rounds to two (2) rounds.
Relic Song's effect chance is trippled, becoming 30%.
Roar's priority becomes 0.
Round's effect becomes: "If another Pokemon joins in the same action, the power of both attacks are increased by three (3). Additional attacks add another three (3) BAP for each additional attack."
Screech lowers the targets' DEF and SPD two (2) stages.
Sing's priority becomes +1.
Snarl lowers the targets' SPA and SPD one (1) stage.
Snore's effect chance is doubled, becoming 60%.
Supersonic's Accuracy becomes 85%.
Uproar's BAP becomes 10.

Soundproof will also lower the total EN cost of all sound based moves by half.
EN Formula: (Base EN Cost + Ability Effect + Consecutive Use Penalty - STAB) / 2

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGE

3v3 Singles (FE Pokémon with less than 31 moves)
3 Day DQ Time
∞ Recoveries/∞ Chills per Pokemon
2 Substitutions
Items = ON
Arena: Ampersandium
Field Type: And/&
Complexity: Intense

Restrictions: No Restrictions.

Description: Here at the Ampers&ium, there is a big ampers& in the middle of the arena, which looks like the ASB Tournament Arena, but what goes on in the arena is heavily influenced by this ampers&. Basically, what this & does is buff everything with & in its name, by move, species, ability, & item. No nicknames, though. Otherwise, go nuts with that Rank 16 Attack Choice B& Rampardos you have always dreamed of using, or that Hippowdon/Excadrill combination for lots of ampers& fun! ^_^

Mechanics:

• The Ampersand in the arena creates an aura which buffs everything with "and" in its name.
    • The Moves: Helping-Hand, Sand-Attack, Sandstorm, & Sand Tomb, all cost 1 less Energy to execute.
    • The Pokémon: Chandelure, Charmander, Landorus, Mandibuzz, Sandile, Sandshrew, Sandslash, & Stoutland, have the EC of all their moves reduced by 1.
    • The following Abilities get the following buffs:
      • Sand Force now boosts the power of Rock/Ground/Steel-Type moves by 3.
      • Sand Rush now triples the Pokémon's Speed.
      • Sand Stream costs 3 less Energy to activate.
      • Sand Veil's 20% Evasion boost is now flat.
    • The following Items get the following buffs:
      • Binding Band now triples the residual damage dealt by trapping moves.
      • Choice Band now Double's the holder's Attack.
      • Focus Band's -2 BAP effect now applies at all times irrespective of the holder's HP.
      • Muscle Band now increases the BAP of Physical attacks by 2.
      • Power Band no longer halves the holder's Speed & now triples the Sp. Defence boost.
      • RageCandyBar's boost is now permanent until the Pokémon switches out.
      • Rare Candy increases the highest true base stat of Atk/Def/SpA/SpD by a further Rank, & the increase to the BAP of STAB moves is increased by a further 1 BAP.
      • Soft Sand now increases the final damage of Ground-Type attacks by 6.
Summary: <~Onion_Bubs> I think you mean "Ampers&ium"

...Anyone? >:)
I will accept it.

Switch = KO
All Abilities
Someone should lend a h&, & ref this! :O

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
Open Challenge
2v2 NFE training Doubles.
Training items
1 Day DQ (can be extended to 2 if necessary)
Switch=Immediate loss
Acceptor can choose the rest.

Open Challenge
2v2 NFE training Doubles.
Training items
1 Day DQ (can be extended to 2 if necessary)
Switch=Immediate loss
Acceptor can choose the rest.
I will accept.

2 Chills
2 Recoveries
No Substitutions
Arena:
The Ancestree

Many moons ago, a small seed was planted. A family placed its essence and love into it. Today, the seed has grown into an enormous tree. Those in its vicinity gain the skills of their whole family. To use it as they see fit.

A Pokemon gains the abilities of all Pokemon in its evolutionary family, save for duplicate abilities.
Pokemon can have no more than a total of 6 abilities, including its starting abilities.

Banned Abilities: Zen Mode

Lets throw out a challenge.

4v4 Weakish FE singles
All 4 Pokemon must share a type
ASB Arena
Switch = OK
2 Subs

I'll let the accepter choose the rest.

I would please and thankyou still love it if someone could subref this please.

Did I mention please?
All right, I will subref.
Could really use a subref here as well please
I will subref this one as well. However, in both cases I must request you allow me at least 24 hours to double check the previous round's calculations.

For simplicity's sake, please send me the mons you are using in the battles as well. I know that they are already posted, but it would be easier for me if I could create a small cheat sheet for stats, abilities, nature, typing, and items.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
To Unitas and Imanalt - I'll reff you two, since Alt is a good friend since before Smogon. PM me teams (up to 3 mons if you want, you're allowed). Also, I'll reff deadfox's 4v4 FE once he has an opponent that decides Ability, Items, Recoveries, Chills and DQ.

Taking TRG's match.
Switch=OK
Also throwing two challenges out:
3v3 lc singles
Switch=OK
Items=training
All abilities
You choose arena, make it interesting though.
EDIT: Reffing Comp

Also throwing two challenges out:
3v3 lc singles
Switch=OK
Items=training
All abilities
You choose arena, make it interesting though.
EDIT: Reffing Comp
Taking one of these.

5 Chills/2 Recovers

Arena: Underground Daycare Center
Arena: Underground Day Care Center
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Simple
An untold secret about the Day Care Center in an unspecified region. Supposedly, there is one in every region. Beneath those hallowed halls of love and care is a war pit. Declined eggs speckle the shelves on all the walls. Pokemon who battle in this place gain a boost from their Egg Group. The floor is made of impenetrable organic concrete. The fighting area is about 50 x 50 x 30 meters. The actual room is about 75 x 60 x 50.

Pokemon belonging to two (2) egg groups gain the following effects:
Monster Group: Increases this pokemon's accuracy by a flat 10%.
Water 1 Group: Increases the effect chance of all moves by 200% (x2).
Bug Group: Gains one (1) extra attack on multi-hit moves, with no cap.
Flying Group: All pokemon in this Egg Group are immune to the effects of Smack Down and do not lose the Ground immunity while using Roost.
Field Group: This pokemon's STAB becomes five (5) instead of three (3).
Fairy Group: Attraction has an additional fifty percent (50%) chance to be inflicted upon opponents that come in contact with this pokemon, even if they are genderless or the same gender.
Grass Group: The pokemon heal twenty percent (x0.2) of damage inflicted to opposing pokemon with STAB moves.
Water 3 Group: At the end of each round, there is a 50% chance of boosting ATK, DEF, SPA, or SPD one (1) stage.
Mineral Group: All super effective attacks against this pokemon are reduced by 3 BAP. All regular damage attacks against this pokemon are reduced by 2 BAP. All not very effective attacks against this pokemon are reduced by 1 BAP.
Amorphous Group: The physical form of these pokemon is ever changing. This provides a flat 5% boost in evasion.
Water 2 Group: This pokemon has learned to adapt to all weathers. It dodges hail stones, sand particles, rays of light, and rain drops with ease. All this exercise has given it a 50% (x1.5) boost in weather to speed.
Dragon Group: EN use is decreased by 10% (x0.1).**
Human-Like: Increase the end damage of "Punch", "Kick", and "Chop" moves by three (3) damage.*

Pokemon belonging to one (1) egg group gain the following effects:
Monster Group: Increases this pokemon's accuracy by a flat 15%.
Water 1 Group: Increases the effect chance of all moves by 200% (x2). Increases the effect chance of combo moves by 250% (x2.5)
Bug Group: Gains two (2) extra attacks on all multi-hit moves, with no cap.
Field Group: This pokemon's STAB becomes seven (7) instead of three (3).
Flying Group: All pokemon in this Egg Group are immune to the effects of Smack Down and do not lose the Ground immunity while using Roost. This pokemon is unaffected by the secondary effects of super-effective attacks.
Fairy Group: Attraction has an additional fifty percent (50%) chance to be inflicted upon opponents that come in contact with this pokemon, even if they are genderless or the same gender. Attraction lasts six (6) actions.
Grass Group: The pokemon heal thirty percent (x0.3) of damage inflicted to opposing pokemon with STAB moves.
Water 3 Group: At the end of each round, there is a 50% chance of boosting ATK, DEF, SPA, or SPD two (2) stages.
Mineral Group: All super effective attacks against this pokemon are reduced by 4 BAP. All regular damage attacks against this pokemon are reduced by 3 BAP. All not very effective attacks against this pokemon are reduced by 2 BAP.
Amorphous Group: The physical form of these pokemon is ever changing. This provides a flat 10% boost in evasion.
Water 2 Group: This pokemon has learned to adapt to all weathers. It dodges hail stones, sand particles, rays of light, and rain drops with ease. All this exercise has given it a 50% (x1.5) boost to speed.
Dragon Group: EN use is decreased by 20% (x0.2).***
Human-Like: Increase the end damage of "Punch", "Kick", and "Chop" moves by five (5) damage.
Ditto Group: When Transformed, the Pokemon Ditto Transformed into gains the Limber Ability.
Undiscovered Group: This Pokemon's uniqueness has make it hardy and tough. It gains a flat 25 more HP.

*Note: End Damage means the damage is calculated normally. Then, add 3 or 5 on to that damage to get the final damage.
**For simple calculation, multiply the base EN by 0.9.
***For simple calculation, multiply the base EN by 0.8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)