Data Battle Tower MkII (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!) [SEE POST #6786]

Open Challenge
3v3 2 FE, 1 NFE Doubles (>25 Move each)
2 Rec/5 Chills
2 Substitutions
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena ~OR~ Something more interesting.
Items = On
Switch = KO
All Abilities

Open Challenge
3v3 2 FE, 1 NFE Doubles (>25 Move each)
2 Rec/5 Chills
2 Substitutions
2 Day DQ
ASB Arena ~OR~ Something more interesting.
Accepting with the arena:
The Ancestree

Many moons ago, a small seed was planted. A family placed its essence and love into it. Today, the seed has grown into an enormous tree. Those in its vicinity gain the skills of their whole family. To use it as they see fit.

A Pokemon gains the abilities of all Pokemon in its evolutionary family, save for duplicate abilities.
Pokemon can have no more than a total of 6 abilities, including its starting abilities.

Banned Abilities: Zen Mode

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Open challenge. Gonna need five others to help me fill this up:

6 Person Melee
Weak FE (~30-40 moves)
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
2 Recover / 5 Chills
Training Items
All Abilities
ASB Arena, but it's snowing!

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Open challenge. Gonna need five others to help me fill this up:

6 Person Melee
Weak FE (~30-40 moves)
2 Day DQ
2 Substitutions
2 Recover / 5 Chills
Training Items
All Abilities
ASB Arena, but it's snowing!
Listen, my fellow ASB-ers! An unknown source has revealed that Birkal is sent here by the higher-ups of Smogon University to infiltrate ASB, covertly take over, and destroy it from within, humiliating Deck Knight in the process. While his plans have yet come to fruition, we must test if his intentions are honest and pure - failing that, we must test his tactics and his strategies, in preparation for the Smod ASBageddon! To arms my fellow ASB-ers, protect our beloved hearth and hall!

Searching for a battle.
1v1 singles beginner battle
12 hrs DQ
Subs:1
Chills:1
Recovers:1
I am allowing my opponent to pick the arena so that I can go last.
I shall take this battle! It will be on the ASB Arena (I know boring right). But you still go first in sending pokemon out, and last in move choice. It doesn't matter who picks the arena; it just matters who requests a battle. Either way, we will have all abilities. And please give me (and our ref) a little leeway on the DQ; 12 hrs is really short, especially to ref. At the very least, give our ref 24 hrs before getting a subref. I personally would wait for a few days, because reffing seems complicated, but IDK.
If you guys haven't already got a ref i'll take this on. I'll try my best to ref in 12 Hours but like topher said, please give me a little leeway :)

"I do hope we can have a fantastic battle. Let us begin!"

Open 5v5 LC Doubles
All Abilities
2 Day DQ
Training Items
2 subs
2 recoveries/5 chills
Arena: Simulatron: Genshi
Format: All
Complexity: Moderate-Intense
Field Type: Fire/Ground
Restrictions: No Water, No Rain or Hail
"This simulator gives an accurate depiction of the harsh jungle-like environment of Genshi, the first planet in the Nanairo System! The exotic trees and beautiful landscape carve out the planet, but watch out for volcanos and the lava in the middle! Also, by being close to the sun, hail and rain dont seem to do much anyways! The heat is also pretty intense, strengthening fire and weakening water! Also, the area is geologically active, so moves like Earthquake work better than usual."
--
Summary:
The heat on Genshi is strong, but not strong enough as to make it hurtful. All Fire-Type moves' final damage is increased by 1, while all Water-Type moves' final damage is decreased by 1. Stacks with Sun.
No water but plenty of grass. However, Surf is usable with the lava, being treated as a Fire-Type move.
Rain and Hail cannot be summoned due to the proximity to the Sun. Sandstorm may still be summoned.
The geologically active area makes Earthquake, Dig, Magnitude and Fissure have an extra 2 BAP.
Removing this challenge.

Also,

OPEN CHALLENGE FLASH MATCH!
1 v 1 FE
All Abilities
2 Subs
5 chills/2 Recoveries
Training Items
ASB Arena

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)