Blissey@Lefties
Bold Hp252/def252
-T-Wave
-Softboiled
-SeismicToss
-Aromatheropy

Needs no introduction
___

With Sturdy, and some more resistances he's here to keep things from getting haxed or out muscled.

Forretress@???
Relaxed Hp252 atk/Def-???
-GyroBall
-Counter
-Toxic/ToxicSpikes/IronDefence
-RockSlide

____

Salamances Ice troubles are beat down with Forretresses resistance and delivering a fridgid smackdown with GyroBall, safeguarded against SheerCold
Salamance or Forretress can switch into fighting moves that might knock off Blissey.
Special Dragons, or Phs Dragons, are dealt with by Bliss/Forry
Forretress will switch to Mence if any Phs Fire types appear, Bliss for Specials.
Blissey is there to nullify almost any Special Attacker, And can reliably Stall the BT Gengars.
Bulky Phsical types are taken to with Forry, Counter being his friend.

The main thing of this team is that everything has a Switch-in, and that theres no 'Oh-Noes! I dont have a chance!' So long as all members are still fighting, theres synergy and team work.
Comments?

Well i dont play on Battle tower too much, but why not make mence a mixed attacker, otherwise pkmn like Hippowdon will give you problems, since it may have either Stone edge or Ice fang

Defence doesn't usually work in the battle tower. Trust me. I had better success using an all out sweeper team.

The Mence/Bliss/Suicune was a proven team by others, because of IV glitches in FR/LG Suicune was enfebled. I then desided to switch to forretress because of this, and some other niggles i had. Walls i found, performed MUCH better than my sweeping orientated team i originally planned, a difference from 36-ish to my now record of 59, screwed by lack of experience.
I'm aiming for 100 wins. Any suggestions on Forretress?

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
this team doesnt seem to great, maybe scartch the whole team and give it an all out attacking. Defensive stalling in battle tower is a waste of time =P

Porygon-z@choice scarf
{modest}
ability : adaptibility
evs: 252 satk and speed
-Tri attack
-Dark pulse
-thunderbolt
-ice beam

makes a decent start

Metagross@life orb
{adamant}
evs: max atk and speed
-Bullet punch
-EQ
-Explosion
-Meteo mash

cleans up the mess of what porygon did to your opponents team.

Salamence@ white herb
{naughty}
evs: mix mence spread
- brick break
- crunch
- draco meteo
- fire blast

back up sweep. white herb for item clause and so draco meteo can be used twice

Said the Hare to the Turtoise.

I play too absent mindedly for sweeping in the battle tower, -I fail at tekken- death coming from mistakes too easily.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23270 shows MANY succesful bulky or wall orrientated teams, Could someone please humor me, rather than saying 'Trash- Start again'. Sorry if i sound less than grateful for your time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)