Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

We don't need to kill moot (yet). He obviously just killed last night, so he won't be killing again for another 2 nights. Meanwhile, he'll be able to use his inspection ability before that. He seems into working with us, if hes willing to tell us his victory condition, we could work together. Or we could kill him today and get it over with. It's all the same.

In the mean time, we wait for dogfish.
I'm willing to, if you guys would let me. My WC is being the last person alive, but any idiot knows you guys can just use me and get rid of me. I don't really care either way.

lynch gts

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm dead today, I know, I'd just like to simply state that I actually did not target dogfish44 with a kill, as I was operating under the assumption that no kills would be performed N0, and my target was in fact my inspection role, so the mafia remains untarnished by lynching me.

lynch moot

good luck mafia.

ps fuck u evan i got you kidnapped heh
this is absurd.

Despite the once again initial call of "Get Moot!", he once again managed to survive the day, with GTS being the unlucky victim of today's Lynch Mob.

RB Golbat said:
You are Kirby. You are a hero that has defeated King Dedede very frequently, as well saved Dreamland. You hopped on your star and ended up on this planet, and after some quick inspections, you have both decided to work with The Masked and have found that neither Metanite or King Dedede are here.

You currently do not have a power. You will acquire one tonight however. At Night 0, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night 0 - Sucking Up <user1>, <user2>, <user3>, and <user4>. By the morning, you will have swallowed one of the users and acquired their powers.

You and your faction can also kill people. Twice every three nights, your faction may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>" where user1 is a living member of your faction.

You win if The Masked win.

RB Golbat said:
At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Pounding <user> into Ground" You will use your signature move to Smash someone into the ground, preventing them from using any actions that night.
Pleased that there were 5 dead mafiamen, you head to bed, hopeful that you stand a chance to win.

Oh, and Kharozz is free.

Night 6. 48 hours or all PMs in.

Congrats village, one mafia faction down. And Kharozz, Dogfish is the more important target for bodyguard protection.
But then, if mafia know that, then they would target me. However, since I blurted that out, shouldn't the bodyguard protect me instead knowing that the mafia won't target dogfish?

Then again, I also blurted that aloud, so then they could target dogfish. Contradicting to that, bodyguard could then simply protect dogfish. :P

LET THE MIND GAMES BEGIN!

It was a quiet night. Almost too quiet. However, the quiet was real quiet, as no screams of pain were heard, nor were any bodies found lying in the street. The only thing wrong was TehPiplupMan was missing. With a night free from village kills, you aim to take the advantage and lynch an evil man.

Day 7. 48 hours or majority

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)