Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

Approved by Earthworm

The planet rumbled. It shook. It had never been in this much state of chaos before. Through some supreme act of fate, chance, or someone else manipulating things, people began to arrive on this planet for no apparent reason. Many people who had never seen each other and seemed to have no connection to each other found themselves here, interacting with and meeting people whom they had not known existed. While most of the new arrivals seemed content with arriving, rumors of two small factions uniting to take this world for themselves slowly started to spread. And if that wasn't bad enough, soon spread word of others who would work only by themselves. And thus, this peaceful planet was thrown into chaos.

Welcome to Battleworld.

Rules List
  • Deadtalking will be allowed to some extent. Conversations between a dead player and his teammate is allowed, but only if they are discussing strategies and moves. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player. All talking with the dead when they are not on your team is therefore ill-advised.
  • The game will start on Night 0. On Night 0 you cannot post your role PM to anyone, unless you are mafia in the same alliance.
  • Days will last either 48 hours or until majority.
  • Nights will last either 48 hours or until all pms are received.
  • All pms should be sent to RB Golbat
  • If you do not wish to use a day or night ability you should send a pm to RB Golbat stating "Day/Night X - Idling"
  • No screenshots of any kind may be distributed at all.
  • You may c/p anything that I say to you, which means you can fake conversations with me.
  • I should be notified of all channels, spreadsheets, google docs, paste bins, etc that you create.
  • There are no items in this game
  • Priorities are set and kept secret.
  • You can target dead bodies with your abilities, but it does not mean that anything will happen.
  • If you wish to change your vote during lynch you must edit the post containing your initial vote.
  • Please remain active. Don't join if you forsee yourself being away for any extended amount of time. I really hate subbing people out but I will do so if I deem you inactive (I will nudge you first)

PMs are being sent out now! Don't post until I post saying they are all out!

Alive users (9 Users):
5. coronis
6. cyncerity
10. eo ut mortus
11. evan
20. lesm46
25. Sidd
28. TanzAufDemVulkan
29. TehPiplupMan
31. tredge

Important actions log (25 Dead users):
2. Alchemator - Herbie the Elf - The Powerful - Silencer - Died Night 0
3. AoRyuha - Mikau the Zora - The Powerful - Bodyguard - Died Night 0
4. asim - Professor Layton - The Powerful - Sheriff - Died Night 0
8. Dogfish44 - Jockey - The Powerful - Redirector - Died Night 0
12. fangren - Elendil - The Powerful - Inspector - Died Night 0
14. Flounder - Microsoft Word Paperclip - The Powerful - Announcer - Died Night 0
24. mr. 378 - Donkey Kong - The Powerful - Hooker - Died Night 0
27. Supermarth64 - Scotty - The Powerful - Switcher - Died Night 0
Day 1 - No Lynch
Matty is replaced with Jimbo
Dogfish44 Revived - Night 1
33. xyphang - Magic 8 Ball - The Powerful - Question Asker - Died Night 1
13. Flamestrike - Koh - The Masked - Switcher - Lynched Day 2
16. Golbez_743 - Diddy Kong - The Powerful - Hooker - Killed Night 2
7. Da Letter El - Terra - The Powerful - Bodyguard - Killed Night 2
15. gamefreak201 - Thousand Eyes Idol - The Powerful - Reporter - Lynched Day 3
9. Dubulous - Sylar - Neutral - dead Powers from Absorbers - Killed Night 3
30. The_Iron_Kenyan - Rouge - Absorbers - Announcer - Lynched Day 4
21. magicmaster87 - Claude Rains - The Powerful - Inspector - Killed Night 4
Sidd is replaced with Rook
22. jimbo - Link - The Masked - Hooker/Bodyguard - Lynched Day 5
1. Agape - Megaman - The Masked - Silencer - Killed Night 5
18. igor - Mayor McCheese - The Powerful - Mayor - Killed Night 5
34. Yoshi king - The Terminator - The Powerful - Reverse Martyr - Killed Night 5
17. GTS - Kirby - The Masked - Hooker - Lynched Day 6
No Kills Night 6
19. kharozz - Carnage - The Powerful - BPV - Lynched Day 7
26. staraptor call - Captain Falcon - The Powerful - Killed Night 7
8. Dogfish44 - Jockey - The Powerful - Redirector - Lynched Day 8
23. moot - Professor X - Wolf - Kill/Inspect/Role Control - Killed Night 8
32. Vicas - Doc. Brown - The Powerful - Reviver - Killed Night 8

And with that, Jimbo explodes.

You are Ronald McDonald. Battleworld was your home until mysterious people started appearing and all your friends started disappearing. After some unfruitful searches, you have decided to work with the Powerful.

Although you have no abilites, you know two things:
1) Something bad will happen at the end of Night 0.
2) Some roles are duplicated in the village.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.
Night 0 will last for 72 hours due to a weekend trip of mine.

Also, for all the newer users, it would help if you went onto IRC, since that is where many people meet and talk about mafia.

Hi boys and girls, friendly neighborhood mootington up in this ho. If at all possible I'd like you guys to claim to... me! I'm professor x, a pretty powerful guy, and I'd love to steer my village to win! So pm me on irc / smogon and let's get this night going.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
ATTN!
I am here to lead the village, the POWERFUL!!!

I am requesting all targets PM me there role, so that we can get an organised team (I already know of 1 other villager)
If inspect could clean me, I would me much obliged.
I will post a role PM D1 in the main forum, for all interested.
Thanks.

EDIT: Moot shall prove his role tonight. Please claim only if you feel safe. Thank you.

Does anyone actually know what the mafias are called?
I don't know. Maybe the "Not So Powerful" or "The Weak".

Anyway, I'll just sit back and watch before I start doing anything. There is still too little information for most of us to act right now.

Edit: Doesn't the village name make it sound like some mafia faction? Must be the Joker picture doing that to me.

Audi famam illius
Solus in hostis vit
Et patriam servavit.
Audi famam illius
Cucurrit quae quae
Et omnia destructens.
Audi famam illius
Audi famam illius
Spes omnibus mihi quoque
Terror omnibus mihi quoque!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Staraptor call, screw you for reminding me of the torture that was latin class. one of the worst life choices i ever made was taking high school latin. I dont even care that its a song, and a song from a decent game to boot. Just...screw you for that. Thats all i gotta say.

Also saying that shake and bake cannot be stopped

Just a reminder, if you have any questions about your roles, Please contact me with in the next 19-20 hours, because after that I will be gone until sunday when Day 1 Starts.

Hey all. Just posting to inform everyone that while I have irc, I'm not especially fond of it, and don't typically spend large amounts of time on it. I can get on upon request though, just name the time and the channel, and I'll show up if at all possible.

Thanks, and looking forward to working with you all. Well, all of you Powerful folks anyway.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hey if people are going to go ahead and claim to moot and dogfish without them having been confirmed or anything why not just post it in the thread?

Same result.

Be more cautious.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I like Vicas. You're a cool dude, bro.

This seemed like the appropriate time to say so.

I am going to start reading Dubliners for the first time probably on Saturday. I am looking forward to it.

Maybe someday i will read Ulysses.

I like Vicas. You're a cool dude, bro.

This seemed like the appropriate time to say so.

I am going to start reading Dubliners for the first time probably on Saturday. I am looking forward to it.

Maybe someday i will read Ulysses.
(bo.o)b

I'll be honest, I haven't read much Joyce. I'll probably get some stuff by him soon so I can justify thinking he's so awesome (which is currently partly based on what I know about him and partly based on the awesome glasses/eyepatch thing he had going).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)