Battling 101 Seminars (#battling101)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
It did happen but there were clearly not enough people to make a good seminar. As it was during some wcop games it was pretty hard to make something active. I hope next one will attract more people.

There actually is a log but we just edited 1 Team so I don't think it's worthy to post it.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
When is the next seminar opening? Thanks!
We are still discussing that, as I've just gotten back from vacation. Attracting more attention is our top priority, so we're thinking of ways to accomplish that. Once we figure out the date, it will be posted here immediately.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As some of you have already noticed, we are covering each of the four pillars in these seminars. As such, there will be four seminars a year. The four pillars for each specific seminar are: frameworks, editing, battling, and forum integration. These are the four pillars that are taught in the battling 101 program, so we felt the need to once again stress these four fundamentals in the seminars.

The next seminar will be taking place in a month or two. Starting next year, the seminar schedule will be included in the general schedule thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)