BBB's Doodles

@Dromiceiomimus: I know, right? I always thought Weavile looked so bad-ass, so I tried to make him look the part. Didn't do too shabby, eh?

So, 'nother update today. I've been pretty busy with work and stuff since school started, but I always love to put in some drawing in my free time. Today I drew Flygon, and also experimented with my highlighting as well. I did it just like the shading, and I'm wondering what you all you all think!

Flygon B&W:

Flygon Colored:

Flygon Shaded:

Alright, today is was my most ambitious project that I have ever tackled on. It's an idea that I've had for many years, but could never imagine putting down as a drawing. Today, that changed. This took me over four hours to draw, making it the longest piece of mine to make as well, and also made my hand cramp up for the first time. :P

Anyways, I'm sure you're all wondering what it is, so I'll stop jabbering. It's a combination of Nidoking and Destroyah, and I also added a little effects to complete the look, which didn't really turn out too bad. I'd love to know what you all think, though!

Nidoking/Destroyah B&W

Nidoking/Destroyah Colored

nidoking/Destroyah Shaded

@Fatecrashers: Thank you! I consider that a great compliment coming from someone with definite higher skills than myself.

Anyways, finally another update! I wanted to do something simple today, but I also did a little more experimenting with the program. I did a requested Mudkip from a friend, but I also used the Ink tool in sumo paint to make it. This made the lines very thick, which was very handy for coloring, but tell me what you guys think about it! I also forgot to save the colored version, so I've only got the line art and finished product. Oh well!

Mudkip B&W

Mudkip Shaded

Mudkip is indifferent to your suffering.

Another update, this time just dumping my MAC submission here to be archived. :3

I neglected to make the stage by stage process I usually feature for whatever reason, so all I've got is the finished product. But that's better than nothing! This took me more effort than any other previous art that I've done, probably clocking in a total of around ten hours over a span of almost two weeks. This piece has many firsts that I've never attempted, including drawing people (Albeit poorly)! Tell me what you guys think!

I will be honest and say that I was completely ready to lay a serious hate on all your stuff...and then I saw scizor, followed by scizor with a rainbow. Brilliant, sir.

Also kinda funny on the post above this one, but it coulda been done better. I like the idea though.

Edit: Weavile looks like she is ready to play the dating game. She's too hot for me, she knows it, but she also knows I have a secret. She's willing to give me a chance.

PS the secret is money

Har, well thank you for the input, Kitten Bukkake. I've been trying to play with a lot of different things lately, as I'm pretty much novice or less when it comes to art. But, that is the purpose of this thread here; to improve myself in something that I've always wanted to be good at.

Anyways, yet another update today. This one took around two hours, so it's pretty much a cake-walk compared to my most recent stuff. I was doodling in class when a friend of mine said "If you were a Pokemon type, what would you be?" (Because we're all nerds like that pretty much). So I guess I answered with Ice/Steel type. Not the best competitively, I know, but those are pretty much my favorite types put together in one jumbled mass. With that in mind, I doodled on it and came up with a pretty cool design based off of a Seraph. Even made stats, movepool, signature attack and broken abilities with it to boot.

This here is the first stage of the line, in which I named Cherubice. The hardest part was Getting the ice spikes to look semi-ice-like in any what way. I still really don't think I did a good job on that part, but it's the best that I could muster. Well, tell me what you guys think!

Cherubice B&W:

Cherubice Colored:

Cherubice Shaded:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)