Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Taunt
Pretty much as standard as it gets. defense ev's are to avoid 2HKO from lati's psyshock. Dual STAB in the for of hyper voice and psyshock. FB for heatran, ferro mainly. Taunt to shut down stall and volc.

---------------------------------------------------

Bandorus (Landorus-Therian) @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
Landorus-T is my rocker and ground immunity. Adamant with Earth Plate allows me to 2HKO most forms of mega scizor, clefable, and a host of other pokes. Stealth Rocks is because rocks are awesome. Normal EdgeQuake coverage with U-turn to gain momentum. 232 gives me a good chance to outspeed threats or pokemon that might try and creep, with the rest in HP.

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off​
Basically a standard belly drum azu, with a bit of extra speed to creep opposing azu's. Knock off ferro, and getting rid of items.

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]​
A powerhouse, which is hard to switch in on. 56 Atk to OHKO azu, keldeo, and most variants of manaphy after rocks. Max SpA, with the rest in speed. Hasty allows me to outspeed modest mega-Gardy, and timid gardy before mega-evo. HP Fire to OHKO ferro after the switch in.

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Encore​
Sash Zam saves me from many a sweeper, as well as being a backup check to lopunny. Sash is to get off two hits guaranteed. I've been debating on what to use in the slot of hp fire, so feel free to suggest. I've missed focus blast too many times to want to use it considering I have dual fighting coverage anyways. Encore to let me set up and sweep with azu.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Serious Nature
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit
- Superpower​
Banded scizor is my main revenge killer as well as good priority. Pursuit is to nail those annoying lati's and other psychic and ghost types. 216 speed to outspeed standard defensive rotom, with the rest in HP for max bulk. Superpower is great coverage hitting: tran, ferro, mega zor, bish, etc...

Yes I am aware that I have no form of hazard control. However, the style of this team means that it usually tears through opposing spike stackers. While the lack of hazard control can give it some trouble with stall teams, the team is designed to use its sheer power to rip through opponents. Of the many games I have played with this team, only very few times have I regretted not having defog or rapid spin. This team does very well shutting down ferrothorn and skarmory, two of the premiere spike stackers in ou. While Stealth Rocks can be annoying, kyurem-B is my only weakness, and usually I don't need to pull that many switches to the point that it would matter.
Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/jw0uRmcD

Hi Biskit, since you left a suggestion on my rmt, i figure i owe you one too :] As soon as I look at your team, I see you have a very glaring weakness to conventional offensive threats such as Keldeo and Raikou. I also see that you dont really regret having a defogger or spinner, but i disagree and suggest you add one. With those two in mind, I suggest you put Latias over Alakazam. With your team weak to keldeo and volt switch mons like raikou, Latias can eat up hits aswell as defog and possibly healing wish another mon. This will give your team a lot more durability in the wrong run. I hope you take my suggestions into your consideration. Even though it says like Alakazam has saved you from many sweepers, it lacks the power of LO zam and drops fairly quickly. However, if you decide to keep your zam, i recommend putting Draco over hp fire on cube as i see both having hp fire a bit redundant. I hope you take my suggestions into your consideration.

GL!
-Abandoned Ship

You lack removal even though you have several things that dont appreciate rocks. I would suggest of one the Lati twins, as it gives you a cool dual dragon situation. Alakazam could also be Starmie, as an alternative. (Also provides spinning) However, the ladder makes you weak to Thundurus.

Edit: Ninja'd

Hi,

I'm going to have to lock this for the time being. According to the RMT Resource thread, you need three lines of description per pokemon. If you PM me updated descriptions for this RMT, I'll be happy to unlock this thread at that time. Check the RMT Showcase for examples of well made RMTs.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)