Be unpopular or die! Final Round! - UncleSam wins!

FATALITY

A) Blackhawk11, Bass (2)
B) Kharozz, Team Aether, Lightwolf, cantab (4)
C) Nook, UncleSam (2)
D) DCJ, Fangren, Sledge, asim (4)

Both B and D are eliminated. Who would have guessed that an archeologist and humanitarian could be so popular? Prove of evolution itt?

Blackhawk11
Bass
Nook
UncleSam

Everyone else

What is the best way to make friends? (all answers are open to interpretation!)

A) :cloud:

B) :happybrain:

C) :jump:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I voted A. Anyone who voted A from here on out loses the game.

Edit: You know I'm telling the truth because I have told the truth in every previous round, besides if I voted B or C why would I try to get people to vote away from A? Unless you think I'm capable of reverse-psychology? Or you could just RNG it.

Last to pick has a chance to win as long as people don't collaborate and pick 3 seperate answers.

I do have all submissions but will hold off for suspense and grace purposes. I'm also interested in the interpretations of the answers.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can we change answers Veedrock? I hope not, because right now I am set up to win as long as Nook and the others were telling the truth. I PICKED A IF YOU PICK A YOU LOSE.

Hmm ... if one votes for A, one votes for B and the other two vote for C, what do we do with the two who didn't vote C? Crown them the king and queen of unpopular? If so, which one's the queen?

Hmm ... if one votes for A, one votes for B and the other two vote for C, what do we do with the two who didn't vote C? Crown them the king and queen of unpopular? If so, which one's the queen?
I would believe that they would both win. My personal opinion is that whoever votes last lost because if everyone posts what they vote for, like Uncle Sam, the last person loses, because everyone wont pick what's been picked. For the last person to have any chance, he'd have to convince the other person who voted for that choice to switch (which could happen). Otherwise, I guess the last one who votes picks the other loser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)