Other Be Unpopular or Die! (II) Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
approved by Mekkah

Obi said:
The rules of the game are simple. I will pose a question for you and provide four responses to this question. All participants PM me their response. You can say whatever you like in this thread. You can lie about your response or tell the truth. There is only one catch: if your response is the most popular response, you are eliminated. In the event of a tie, all people who voted for either option are eliminated, everyone else advances to the next round. The winner(s) is(are) the one(s) who remain the round before everyone is eliminated (so if there are four people, and two vote for one response, two vote for another, these four people win).

For example, say the question for the first round is "So, is Surgo fat or what?"
Sample answers are:
a) Yes
b) Yeah
c) No (vote for this if you have no dignity!)
d) No... I mean yes.

You want to pick the option that you think the fewest people will pick. You want to post stuff in this thread to convince people to vote for options you didn't vote for. If you can convince them to vote for the same option, that's even better.
Players
Jalmont
Hoblaph
Fatecrashers
Raseri
Nightmare jigglypuff
Mastadi
Noodlez
Pernicious
kd24
Darkpenguin67
Cereza
Steven Snype
Galladiator
Dogfish44
theangryscientist
AJers
Rediamond
Walrien
Quagsires
Rodan
Keiran
cookie
reyscarface
General Spoon
waterwarrior
Draycos7
Daenym
vonFiedler
forks
Mk_Ultra
smashlloyd20
Lightwolf
Ditto
Aura Guardian
Captain Bagman
shade
Wild Eep
Ace Emerald
porygon3
Crux
M Dragon
Trollmonchan
billymills
Pwnemon
penguin344
Engineer Pikachu
Spiffy
Infinity.Cypher
Flamestrike
auramaster
ssbbm
little_gk
YAYtears
Poppy
NidokingKing
Vintage Books
coolking49
Dummy007
Earthworm

Best Mario Character?
A) Mario
B) Peach
C) Luigi
D) Yoshi

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
OK so

Earthworm PMed me saying he wants to play

Unless I get told by CM mods that this is not allowed, i am letting Earthworm in the game

this will only happen once so if anyone else missed signups, screw you

also if you're playing and you don't like this decision, i'm gonna tell you that i don't care, unless you have a DAMNED good reason why he shouldn't play that isn't "he didn't sign up"

e: yes, DLE
e2: i know
e3: how much time does it take to pm someone with your choice LOL

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm so unpopular that I'm not even playing this game and am now being disallowed from joining because I am not popular enough

Do I win

(no, I don't want to join. Don't have the time to dedicate to this game obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)