Be Unpopular or Die! PE Umbreon Dan wins!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I was hungry. I can't eat stickers or whoopee cushions. I don't know what gardettos are. I like crunch bars.

EZ

Popularity can shove it because crunch bars are amazing.

EDIT: Wait, reread. Gardettos are good. Forgot about those.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
vF is the ultimate troll because whoever ends up winning this is going to end up with only the stuff they didn't want (like the whoopee cushion or the sushi stickers).
Oh how wrong you are. Once the good prizes turn actual good, the psychological barrier that makes you think you will lose if you vote it will just get bigger. Right now people only realy consider the food prizes the best ones because you 100% gonna have a use for it. Once it's not food(and considering the limit of foods he can ship without those rotting) things will get interesting. Some choices might make you lose the game on prupose, you will not care about any future or past prizes(Riot Points or bust!).

The first round will decide how this goes, as the game goes on complete randomer's number will lower. This one already has it's flavour with FoodVSNotFood, sure for the winner this will be the least important by the end, but due to the equal split of 2v2, people will decide the between Food and NotFood and then maybe rand their pick. They have no reason to think the choice there matters, because the chances of two options tying early are too low to consider(I am considering it right now...)

tl;dr I'm trying to convince people that food will be choosen more, which they realise and vote one of those just because while I win something plastic to prove to DLE it can be eaten

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)