Be unpopular or die! Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The rules of the game are simple. I will pose a question for you and provide four responses to this question. All participants PM me their response. You can say whatever you like in this thread. You can lie about your response or tell the truth. There is only one catch: if your response is the most popular response, you are eliminated. In the event of a tie, all people who voted for either option are eliminated, everyone else advances to the next round. The winner(s) is(are) the one(s) who remain the round before everyone is eliminated (so if there are four people, and two vote for one response, two vote for another, these four people win).

For example, say the question for the first round is "So, is Surgo fat or what?"
Sample answers are:
a) Yes
b) Yeah
c) No (vote for this if you have no dignity!)
d) No... I mean yes.

You want to pick the option that you think the fewest people will pick. You want to post stuff in this thread to convince people to vote for options you didn't vote for. If you can convince them to vote for the same option, that's even better.

Round 1:
CT20
Kumar
Sklez
Brawlex
WildAce
CrabNebula
NESgamer
Mequuh
Roy
Atlas
Steelicks
Foreys
m0nkfish
Siphai
CasMat
Dak
zerowing
Toshi0220
YU-RI-OH
Dan Dan
Hikari aka H
el_B
Agahnim
Shiv
Cerivious
Manty
GreenPikachu
Great Sage
StrangerDanger
Mekkah
CZ
Foreys
Biolizard28
Sleep
theamericandream38
mastadi
Adamant_Tortrerra
AJers
PixelTwist
Danyul1023
Sheax0r
DoomMullet
xc_hawk
Synre
Hyra
Steeler36
Arceus
Sonuis
porygon3
Doomsday
.:Scyther:.
JimBob
choop
Max
Basics
TheBM

I know the list seems long, but I expect that many of these people simply won't play the whole game even if they aren't eliminated, and thus the list will be significantly shorter by round 3.

Round 1 question:

Which Pokemon is strongest?
a) Mewtwo
b) Gyarados
c) Jumpman16 :jump:
d) Magikarp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)