Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 2 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is too late, but I would love to practice against you (provided you don't give away any of my team to these other guys). PM me.

Sure VIVI take your time. Im exprerimenting with a new team but i dont think im going to use it against you

I would also love to practice battle you (greenguy). I have to say I've really been having fun putting these pokemon to use, building a team, learning weaknesses, etc.

I've PMed Garchomp17, he said that he is too busy and cannot battle today or tomorrow.

Hopefully, we will get the battle done Friday or Saturday.

bleh..further testing of this team shows that it is prone to lose when opponent gets insane crit hax (getting frozen on Ice Beam and staying that way for 5 turns, someone getting back to back crits on 2 essential parts of what was going to be my win).

Needless to say Its hard to test different things with that crap going on.

TDS - Friday night will be the best night for me, I may be able to record it that night, Maybe earlier though.

While I'm waiting for a pokemon to be traded to me, I'm going to practice on shoddy (not with my normal username, so don't bother).

Why is it that you pair me with people far off in extremely bad time zones? >.>

I swear, GMT+1...Yeah, getting a battle done from half way around the world is gonna be fun, lol.

Yes the pairings are random, they are in now way influenced by what timezones yu are in or any other factor.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've gotten all italian people, it's quite funny :P It was someone what difficult to arrange the battle with Jonnie/negator but you just have to be flexible :P

GG, Pablo! Amazing comeback on your half. I was up 6-3, he pulls his surprise pokemon out one of mine that was locked into a bad choice move and sweeps my whole team. I'm guessing I won't be making the finals... =(

Of course, i'll see the Tourney through to the final round though.

W00t I beat TrainMan, it was a great battle. Watch out guys, I'm in it to win it all ;).

EDIT: Well it depends on how your opponents do TrainMan, as per the 1st tie breaker. You should root for me and whoever beat you Round 1 to do well and tht helps your rating if you win the next 4 battles. I suggest you don't drop if you are considering it, there are still prizes to be won for those that do complete the whole 6 Rounds, no matter the record, and its all for fun, I'm sure you wont be able to battle these top notch breeders any day. That just IMO though. Hope you stay in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)