Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 2 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent Sandman a PM and he has not replied. In case we do not get to battle, let it be known that i was trying to battle him and i was active the whole week.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
ill battle Ben when possible, just finished the team, thanks alot Train Man

I PMed Shinryu about our match....

Waiting for his answer for battling when we are both online

I hope to battle tomorrow with him...I'll post here when tha battle is done

after an enormous amount of difficulty, frokko and i are about to start our official battle.

we began and my stupid freaking ds disconnected because it's an old piece of crap so i'm using my sister's DS lite to ensure nothing bad happens.

we were still pretty early in the match and feeling out each other's teams a bit (we had each seen 4 and the score was more or less tied).

will edit in our score this time hopefully it works

Yeah, we totaly will! I do have wifi here at school. But I disconnect so many times. So I cannot battle without trouble. :(
May the luck hax be with you.

after an enormous amount of difficulty, frokko and i are about to start our official battle.

we began and my stupid freaking ds disconnected because it's an old piece of crap so i'm using my sister's DS lite to ensure nothing bad happens.

we were still pretty early in the match and feeling out each other's teams a bit (we had each seen 4 and the score was more or less tied).

will edit in our score this time hopefully it works
And with you.

i have two prepared teams, so i kinda knew my team a little bit (granted i've never used it but in theory i knew it).

lots (like probably 5-6 out of a possible 7-8 turns) of hax for me, may have played out differently if you had gotten a few more hits in.

all-in-all though, i liked your team. UU is full of surprises indeed.

that's a W for kingbattlus. i think it wound up 4-0 or 5-0.

Yeah, sometimes you win some, sometimes you don't. ^^
That's the game.

But I should seriously make another UU team that works against OUs.
If only my Hitmontop didn't para. xD

Great to play a game though. Always fun. It looks like I'm going to be last in this tourney. xD

Ok, I'm all set to battle. I just need to find Expert Evan.

Edit: Scratch that, I still have to EV train one last pokemon.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm close to having a team ready, just need to finalize few pokemon.

Edit: ready but must be after dinner.

I just realized that I was about to violate item clause...again. Now I gotta find another pokemon to replace it. I swear, that rule is a real thorn in the testes.

Well.. I pmd TDS but he isnt available for a few hours, Hopefully we'll b able to battle later tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)