Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 2 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably contact strikesocom this weekend, I dont see him on terribly much though...

Also note to self to import half my team over :P

To be fair, that also means SS hasnt contacted him..

TBS said he'll be on wifi in a little bit for me to battle so hopefully it'll be finished.

Mmk. TDS and I were supossed to me on wifi between 8-9 (PST,11-12 His time), He wasnt on at 8:45 and hasnt been on since. Ive been checking every 20 minutes or so, he said when he got on he would just wait on wifi for me, which he hasnt done. Hopefully we can get done soon.

I still waiting an answer from Shinryu for battling :(

Hoping to meet him today or at least on Monday because tomorrow I won't be at home

Shinryu..if you read this post...feel free to PM me for battling when you see me online ok?

P.S. I have to stop posting...the next will be very important for me :P

I've just PMed SWChill and I'm awaiting his response. :D

Fuck. I lost again.

Probably the worst misclick ever. :( After that, I was fighting a losing battle. ;__;

SWChill beat me. :(

GG, Noodle.

I never did get to find out what you were leading with. What's his face is quite the beast. He just wouldn't die.

I still waiting an answer from Shinryu for battling :(

Hoping to meet him today or at least on Monday because tomorrow I won't be at home

Shinryu..if you read this post...feel free to PM me for battling when you see me online ok?

P.S. I have to stop posting...the next will be very important for me :P
Yeah, sorry about not being on when you are, I'm usually more of a late day person, which translates to it being night where you are probably. I sent you my AIM info, so if you have that hopefully we'll be able to battle soon.

I've PMed Garchomp17, he said that he is too busy and cannot battle today or tomorrow.

Hopefully, we will get the battle done Friday or Saturday.
We still haven't battled.

I sent more PMs, no responce so far.

EDIT: I just saw this (on this thread, this page)

I am pulling out my wifi just keeps disconnecting me every 5-10min and can't find a fix to it.
I guess I win...By default =/

i was waiting for like 2 hrs on wifi i didnt see you on vivi....from 1030-12 30 my time

I got on at 8:45 my time, you wernt on..

Either way, I pm'd TDS again and he has to shower and brush his teeth before he can battle..unfortinetly I dont think Im gonna be on that late.

Its a little hard to schedule a battle when he only has a hour long window per day he can battle..

Well when I said gl, I didnt actually mean it.

His lead made me his bitch for a couple Pokemon, and Just as I was going to setup my counter, he got a critical on my wall which effectivly won it for him.

Apparently this team is still very Crit hax prone -_-

We still haven't battled.

I sent more PMs, no responce so far.

EDIT: I just saw this (on this thread, this page)

I guess I win...By default =/
Ah hem.

Bob wasn't on today and I had to go to sleep when he was yesterday. Hopefully we can complete it by tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)