Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 2 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gin is a liar
that battle wasnt intense it was fucking epic for about 10 minutes and then i had a lobotomy. so yeah i lost. it was so depressing. i thought i had a good team but meh im stayin in despite the two loses

Won against strikesocom, 3-0, was a good match, I felt threatened by one of your pokes at first lol, glad I got the best of it...

Eh, I lost to jonniewalkereal. That one Pokemon of his really screwed me with a KO, since it usually never outspeeds my one Pokemon and I could have probably swept him if he hadn't KOed it. Ah well, gg all the same.

I have all kinds of school crap due soon...So, I'm dropping out.Can my thread partner, PandaBear, take my place?

Today, when Pablo gets back in a little while.

Edit: I suppose Crunkking gets the default loss, regardless of whether PandaBear takes his place?

Ok, quick reply since I'm running low on time and having a few family issues to deal with:

Bentendo will be uploading his battle vs johnxkid as johnxkid doesnt mind and will be switching teams, so hopefully this gets people pumped about the tournament more.

Thanks to (almost) everyone for completing their match.

Crunkking I will drop you from the tournament, but sorry PandaBear can play until the summer one, hope you and him understand.

Updating the first page after this post, and posting Round 3 tomorrow sometime in the afternoon, can't promise when though, school is taking its toll, its the last 3 weeks and they're INTENSE. I was at school today for 15 hours today!

Thanks to everyone for understanding.

Pablo about my situation...
as I told you I won't be able to battle after 5th may (I'll come back only the 27th may) because I'll leave (Spain-France) for university studying and I won't have my DS with me.
So I think the next round will be the last I can do

If you want I can ask to someone (maybe Spitfire) if he can battle...or I'll give a free victory to my contender...

Let me know (you and other peolpe) what is better to allow that the tournment go on without problem for all the other people.

Alright.I would have stayed in and done my battle but I got GTA IV so my time is going to be used up for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)