Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 3 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
shinryu and I prolly wont be able to battle till at least 930 est....and thats past the deadline...so i want him to have the win because its my fault we did not battle last night. is that alright pablo?

Sure hope DawnBringer and forbidden get their match done today...it'd be a shame if it had to be decided based on a coin flip.

We decided together that I would get a win cos I made a +switch, we didn't even get to really start the match die to Ninetndo's dumbassness.

Meh, I win by default. I don't feel so good. :(

Final score was 6-5 to me, sounds awesome no? :D

@Pablo, From what I've been seeing, a D/C means the battle goes to the person in the lead? That's pretty unfair...

The thing is it sucks, I've come back from 1-5 to 1-0 before, which is drastic, but...well I don't know any other fair way to resolve it =/

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have come back from a 1-4 deficit to a 1-0 win, being in the lead means nothing.

Anyhow, WiFi is still being gay and neither forbidden or I can connect with each other @.@

Why is it? What other way could a DC be resolved besides rebattling?
Because if it's the start of the game, and you sacrifice something to start a sweep, and you get D/C'ed, and it's 5-6, then you lose...

...And if this rule is true, then anyone could just D/C at the start of the game when they have the lead and get the win....

Davy - That is not true, it simply has been the case here, but as the posts have said, so far the people leading in those DC's have posted that they were 'in control' and the opponents have agreed so that is why they have been awarded the win. Anyone who feels has the win at 1-4 can post so expecting to get the match, and I trust the honesty of the people participating in the tournament to accept that even though they were 4-1 leading or whatever they were bound to lose.

Seems like WiFi is ating jumpy for alot of people, hence the disconnects. If the winners of matches so far, like Noodle's and Frokko's, BOTH parties agree to have a rematch then feel free to do so and LMK the new result. I will extend the deadline if needed as well as this is obviously a matter out of our hands.

I just had a flawless battle and have done some trades today, so I don't think faulty WiFi is an excuse, since today it seems to be good and the round was posted on tuesday.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Noooo! No no no no no! Dam Dragonite :( Dam 25% chance, why did it have to hurt itself in confusion :(

1-0, very GG. Man, I thought I had the perfect comeback staged there lol :(

EDIT: Inb4 someone says Confusions chance is 50%, Outrage had a 50% chance of going one more turn but didn't, hence bringing total probability to 25...

I beat Sunday 1-0 (another 1-0 lol), but I feel kind of bad about this one to be honest.

I OHKO'd his lead with a critical hit, then he almost had me near the end but his sweep was ruined by hax again. Still, gg. Sorry about hax. =/

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
No, no need to apologise. It was an exciting match that now has me smiling from ear to ear, which is about as much as anyone can ask for :)

Haha, I think I know what poke he used as he did the same thing to me. We gotta have a rematch sometime ben. Fair and square, no dark powers involved.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)