Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 5 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the only times he was able to PM me was at around 4:00 AM my time. I can't even be on the computer that early because my tightass parents disconnect the router every night.

lookin like this is gonnna be another case of fucking bob loses again....because sandman is only able to this weekend and im working alot so if we can woot...but if not...dont want another loss you know...

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have not seen Bentendo at all this week, come to think of it, I didn't even see him the week before. Pablo, I will talk to you about this via msn.

I have not seen Bentendo at all this week, come to think of it, I didn't even see him the week before. Pablo, I will talk to you about this via msn.
forbidden has not been on Smogon for like ten days. I do not want to leave my match to a coin flip just because he was not active.

I haven't seen you on either. O_o I've definitely been on. Maybe we're just on at different times? I dunno. Anyways, if you're ready to battle now, that'd be cool, but wifi's been shit lately.

D/C'd. Go figure. >_>

I just made it 6-5, but I had quite a disadvantage. I'm going to try and arrange this with EE.

Wi-Fi sucks. >_>

EDIT: Using our new teams, I beat Expert Evan 4-0. It was a nice battle, gg EE. :) Sorry for that one Parahax incident...

johnXkid was only on once yesterday...and that was before i even woke up. I'll be damned if I let the result be decided on a stupid coinflip.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
giving 616 the win reluctantly, too pre occupied to battle and wifi hasnt been working for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)