[Beginner] Back to the Basics Mafia - The Many win!

Night 4

You decide to lynch Blue_Tornado. In his haste to get away, he wandered outside and into the sunlight. Oops.
Dear Blue_Tornado,
You are Stripe.

You are the leader of the first batch of Gremlins. You tried to kill Billy, but wound up killed by your ... parent, Gizmo. A horrible, blistery death took you, but you live on in the memories of many.

At night, you may send Aura Guardian a PM with title "Night x - Mess up USER's house". While you are messing up USER's house, you'll steal any items you see.

<possible snip>

You are aligned with The Monsters. You win if The Monsters eliminate all hostile threats.

IT IS NOT YET NIGHT 4. THERE IS SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO, FIRST.

J-Man: I apologize that I ever doubted you, but your behavior led me to do so. :/

Alright guys. I need to wait on some results before I lynch someone. Now we have two The Terrible left. Everyone give me your night action results, ASAP.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wow! This just gets funnier by the minute!
I never did anything, I have been sending my role PMS, last time I tried to contact Spiffy, he never told me to do anything, so I don't see why I am being suspected.
It is also clearly evident that ABT620 is a mafia. I even talked to him on IRC which gave me a few clues of him being Mafia. Since I have to leave to school now, I'll post the logs when I get back and am on my own computer. So about 12 hours or so.

Thank you for understanding.

<NJ> [00:49:32] <Rayquaza2233> Are you there?

<NJ> [01:30:40] <NJ> hello

<NJ> [01:30:58] <Rayquaza2233> Alright, so I'm a wolf, I know you're mafia.

<NJ> [01:31:08] <Rayquaza2233> The village thinks they've won.

<NJ> [01:31:13] <Rayquaza2233> Is now not the right time to strike?

<NJ> [01:31:57] <NJ> i'm not mafia?

<NJ> [01:32:03] <NJ> but i'll be happy to give spiffy this log

<NJ> [01:34:03] <Rayquaza2233> The village is already onto me, and I'm onto you.

<NJ> [01:34:53] <NJ> if you're so sure i'm mafia what is my role?

<NJ> [01:38:24] <Rayquaza2233> Not completely sure, but either killer, backup killer, kidnapper, or mole.

<NJ> [01:39:45] <NJ> lol is spiffy asking you o say this to test my allegiance or something

<NJ> [01:39:59] <Rayquaza2233> Why would Spiffy ask me anything?

<NJ> [01:40:02] <Rayquaza2233> He doesn't trust me at all.

<NJ> [01:40:24] <NJ> ok

<NJ> [01:41:28] <NJ> what is your role flavour

<NJ> [01:41:42] <Rayquaza2233> I'm pretty sure you know that already.

<NJ> [01:41:52] <NJ> all i know is your'e wolf with kill + inspect

<NJ> [01:42:10] <NJ> what is your flavour and night pm title

<NJ> [01:42:33] <Rayquaza2233> Night PM title?

<NJ> [01:42:45] <NJ> night x - whatever USER

<NJ> [01:43:08] <Rayquaza2233> Look at the thread, there's one kill message that's been there since night 1.

<NJ> [01:43:38] <NJ> ok whatever

<NJ> [01:43:40] <NJ> i am mafia

<NJ> [01:39:45] <NJ> lol is spiffy asking you o say this to test my allegiance or something

There you have it. A_G, is it possible for you to game early? Ray's the Wolf. He'll be lynched tomorrow when he's done killing ~NJ. GG everyone. And everyone still lynch badalcritiano.

gg guys.

Every other night kill sucks.

To be fair to us terrible, we tried to get in contact with the monsters but with no result, and we tried to contact ray the wolf to ally, which ended in rare being outed and killed, and now this.

Also: seeing as he screwed us over...

[01:59:17] <Rayquaza2233> In related news, I have lynch and kill immunity, so I have nothing to fear.
[01:59:46] <Rayquaza2233> Lynch immunity on even days, kill immunity on odd day/nights.

He is probably lying it's lynch immunity on odd days, kill immunity on even days.

To be fair to us terrible, we tried to get in contact with the monsters but with no result, and we tried to contact ray the wolf to ally, which ended in rare being outed and killed, and now this.
I'm sorry to deadtalk but outing our kidnapper and backup killer is NOT the way to contact us. Are you complete (BAN ME PLEASE)s or just trying to act smart? Seriously, the idiocy behind this was killing me, Jesus christ. -.-

Next time you want to collude with the other mafia don't post one of their member's role PM IN THE FUCKING THREAD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)