1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Beginner] BI-WINNING Mafia - Game Over! SCFiI and Hydrattler Win!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Yeti, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Xaqwais

Xaqwais

Lynch Empoof
    Lynch Xaqwais
  2. Acklow

Acklow

I'm okay with taking out Empoof...
  3. HSA ♥

HSA ♥ I am the God of the new world.

Lynch Xaqwais
  4. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

5. Yeti

Yeti

DEADLINE

aAJHHAJGJGKG

With Walrein gone, Hydrattler steps up to lead the lynch, stating Xaqwais needs to die, and die quickly. Some bloke follows him, before the lynch target shouts for mercy, instead asking for Empoof to bite the dust.

Yipes!

But a few last minute kamikaze voters show up to tip the scales in favor of Xaqwais, and Cerberus rears his ugly head.

We really should have given the wolves a LPV x_X

It is now Night Nine. N9 will end in 24 hours, 9/21 4PM PST or when you twats get all actions in.

Please don't drag this out longer than need be just END IT ugh.
  6. Xaqwais

Xaqwais

fuck da police
  7. Quagsires

Quagsires

Took long enough after you lynched my first two in the first three days of the game...
  8. Yeti

Yeti

IHATETHEDUDESWHOCANTPMINAGAMEWITH6PEOPLEALIVELINE

Truck you all.

Everyone exits their rooms, gathering in the street, but it soon becomes very evident one is missing.

Considering all the dead kidnappers, is it possible the poor man is still alive?

Not likely, trick.

The five of you branch out to look for the poor missing man, finally found by Da Letter El, who looks slightly ill at the sight.

"Whoa, when did Acklow get here?" HSA asks, apparently oblivious.

"A few days ago, but he's gone now..." Empoof solemnly replies, gazing down at the chap's body.

Acklow's face has completely melted off. It would have been difficult to recognize him had he not worn a 'Hi my name is ACKLOW' nametag all the time.

"Sucks," Hydrattler states, and you all agree. Ouch.

"Hey she looks REALLY familiar..." Paperblade begins, before he is struck down by Jirachi.

"Silence, mortal."

You all obey, watching as poor Acklow's body is dragged to the water's edge so Cerberus can feast.

It is now Day Ten. D10 will end when there is majority and all actions are in, or in 24 hours, 4PM PST 9/22.

GET IT DONE NOBS.

Pretty sure the SANDS ARENA is vacant.
  9. Empoof

Empoof

Lynch Hydrattler
    [​IMG]
  10. Acklow

Acklow

Somehow I knew my role was based on this person.
  11. HSA ♥

HSA ♥ I am the God of the new world.

Lynch Hydrattler
  12. Hydrattler

Hydrattler

Turn Hydrattler into a useless parasprite
  13. Paperblade

Paperblade

lynch empoof
  14. Da Letter El

is a Forum Moderator

15. Yeti

Yeti

STEALTHLINE

Ugh I love a good stealth.

Empoof starts the day by calling for Hydrattler's blood. HSA agrees.

Eventually, Hydrattler decides to attack the instigator, and a few people toss in some last minute votes, before Hydrattler chooses to vote... himself!

However he is rammed out of here, and Cerberus rears up and grabs...

Empoof!

"WHAT IS THIS <SNIP>ING <SNIP>" the poor man yells as he is dragged into the whirlpool, which grows smaller every day as the waters receed. Perhaps by the time this is all over the world will be back to somewhat-normal!

Give me a few to figure wtf items are in the SANDS ARENA.

It is now Night Ten. N10 will end in 24 hours or when all actions are in, 9/23 4PM PST.

You guys should probably get them to me asap or you'll have to rely on kok for the final crucial updates, I'm out of town........

results out, items are:
    good show script
    pile of cocaine
    present
    some shady SANDS
    security blanket
    6 elements of harmony
    oversized hat
    some shoddy MUDS

think that should be it
  16. Hydrattler

Hydrattler

Woot Woot <(^_^<)

you screwed yourself over empoof
  17. Empoof

Empoof

18. Yeti

Yeti

G
    A
    M
    E
    O
    V
    E
    R
    LINE

The last four men glare at each other, standing in the lonely center of town. Cerberus watches hungrily, just waiting. He knows all three factions have a kill tonight and there should be some good CARNAGE.

kingofkongs would probably be masturbating to the thought of how many deaths could go down, once he finished crying over Empoof's death.

Jirachi and Yeti wait for the final call to action, and it's done.

"EAT <SNIP>, PAPERBLADE!" Da Letter El screams, rushing at the poor chap.

He shoves Paperblade into the ever-receeding ocean and holds him under for several minutes. HSA watches on in horror, unable to do anything as Hydrattler's goddesses have tied him down.

Paperblade resurfaces, his face blue. Da Letter El tosses him into the air with his strongth tail and Cerberus eats the man in one bite.

A sad day for the GTFO.

sorry mattj couldn't be bothered to find a pic of you :C

And with that...
    The GTFO Forums have been eliminated from the game.

The three men left standing face each other. HSA can tell he is doomed, as Hydrattler and DLE are in cahoots.

He flings himself off the cliff into Cerberus' waiting jaws, not wanting to suffer the indignity of being lynched.

With HSA's lynchicide, the SNOWS have officially been eliminated.

"Is that it?" DLE asks, somewhat disappointed he doesn't get to stealth again.

"YES!" a voice booms from above, and the water suddenly vanishes.

The world is as it once was, only a bit ruined.

"Hey, we're the new world order!" Walrein trumpets, his voice catching all the citizens' attention as he descends up from the last lingering whirlpool.

"Finally! Hey guys it's me I'm back," red kryal cheers, glad to finally be back in things.

"WHAT'S GOOD," Dummy007 shouts as he rocks up. All three dead men have returned!

"GUYS I DID IT, I GOT THE SALTS!" DLE announces, as he pours a bit of SALTS into everyone's hand.

The Sea Creatures Frozen in Ice have officially won MUDS Mafia.

"You guys rule the world now, you know. Until the SANDS and MUDS get angry and come raging back to take the throne away. Don't get too cozy," Yeti announces as the four men (and some shady guys in the background who were subbed) nod solemnly.

"Oh, and uh, this guy is the new President of the World. Have fun scrubs!" she smiles, before vanishing to who knows where. kingofkongs is decisively missing as well, and even Jirachi and Cerberus are nowhere to be found.

Perhaps some of them will return next conflict.

The SCFiI turn to Hydrattler, the new dictator.

"<snip>, we didn't think this through," DLE sighs.

"My name is CHARLE SHEEN and I'm bi-winning, win here, win there, win EVERYWHERE. I just won this game, troll CBS lost, that's what you get when you got TIGER BLOOD," Hydrattler smirks.

Perhaps the next world-wide conflict will be sooner than you think...

Hydrattler has officially won MUDS Mafia.

MUDS Mafia is over after Day Eleven.

Thanks everyone for playing, it was a pretty good game I'd say.

Thanks to kingofkongs for cohosting, even if everyone did get on your case.. for everything.

Postgame etc coming soon.

Be on the lookout for SANDSEMONIUM... it's coming. Straight from Quag and Yeti once again.

[​IMG]
  19. MK Ultra

MK Ultra BOOGEYMAN
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

20. Hydrattler

Hydrattler

GG everyone, its been a great game
  21. Da Letter El

is a Forum Moderator

[​IMG]

Noob iimk posting the fake one
  22. Empoof

Empoof

GG! well done Hydrattler, much respect
  23. Yeti

Yeti

For those wondering:

HSA and Paperblade both tried to kill DLE

Hydrattler, the highest-priority-hooker remaining, hooked HSA (outhooked him I should say)

DLE hooked and killed Paperblade, a BG, rather useless final role

Also, Empoof had -1 voted Hydrattler on D10. They took a gamble Poof was aiming his ram at Hydrattler and he was - paid off with a good stealth!

Hydrattler and DLE had majority on D11 against HSA as the mayor and persuades were in the Arena.

Also, the only wolf to have their BPV broken was Lady Salamence (by Hydrattler, actually). Hydrattler ended the game with his in tact. Unfortunately, we should have made those either LPVs or adjustable to whichever kill method comes first.

Role PM doc:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nLPchwPS_4XzEk38e6k4pirgrvUQzkQr4JlvsDFxmfs/edit?hl=en_US

The main spread (check all tabs for cool stuff):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aknab5xiIuLRdHNBd2tROEZhRWlNYmo5c0Z3MFFGRGc&hl=en_US

I'll clear out the stuff so it's easier to read in a sec.
    Also the fake items that HSA made are on the bottom of the Item spread's list, or just.. never added. We got kinda lazy x.x

GSS and Cocaine were real, all LPV/BPVs etc (except the wolves') were fake.

Be sure to check the Flavor tab to see everyone's kill flavor! Obviously not everyone's was used, too bad.

A big THANKS to all our players and subs, and to our mentors who stepped up to help the newbies. You guys were great in guiding them. Good job players, nobody really screwed up (sans Shining Latios) or anything. Some of you had problems idling or not showing up but nobody really ruined the game for anyone I don't think. So good job!

Oh yeah, faction priority went uhh
    (8:58:12 pm) <kingofkongs> also priority strongth system
    (8:58:20 pm) <kingofkongs> we give weakest factions higher prio
    (8:58:40 pm) <Yeti> ok
    (8:58:40 pm) <kingofkongs> so Sands --> Muds ---> GTFO ---> SNOWS ---> SCFiI
    that was the order LW and us felt that the factions' chance of winning was, so the SCFiI who had seemingly the best roles had the lowest priority
    lol guess we were right!
    the SANDS had what we thought was the lowest chance

I don't remember what order the wolves went in, I think it was the same, so auramaster/Xaqwais had the highest priority in the game. I THINK.
  24. Walrein

Walrein

[​IMG]
    I like dle's image best
    also:
    thats freakin creepy
  25. Flamestrike

Flamestrike

Well, good try SNOWS, nice job SCFiI predicting the ram. Empoof totally deserved to win this though, if only because he single-handedly brought his faction to the end lol

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)