[Beginner] Brawl Mafia - Game over! Rejects and smashlloyd20 win!

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for posting this so late, buy I've had access to atheno's spreadsheet and I'd like to lead today's lynch

Here's my role PM:
Dear HSA,
you are Nana.

You are one member of a team of mountain climbers, specializing in icy mountains guarded by polar bears. Along with your partner Popo, and your favorite hammer, nothing can stop you from climbing mountains and reclaiming stolen fruit. You still remember the pain from your fruit being stolen by the condor, and you don’t want anyone to have the pain of losing their city’s fruit supply, so you were happy to help the Playable Characters protect the city and all of its fruit.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - Chain Grab <user>”, if you and Popo both target <user>, then <user> will be thrown between the two of you all night, unable to move until you let him go in the morning. Chain Grabbing has a higher priority then other Hooker roles, but if either you or Popo are distracted by anything, such as an Inspector visiting you, or a Bodyguard standing near you, then the Chain Grab will fail.

Also, you know the identity of Popo. He is: Captain Bagman.

You are allied with the Playable Characters, you win if all threats are eliminated.

We should lynch Bob_Squob because he has claimed hooker( that would make 3 hookers counting kongs and the 2 of us) and he has continuosly lied about his results.

Lynch Bob_Squob
Deadliiiine(Not majority) thingy! What a horrible night to be a calculator.

As you all gather around, you notice that ginganinja is running around, fleeing from the somehow living Quagsires, Steven Snype, and Spiffy. It looks like he's holding bacon. Once they all catch up to him, all four of them seem to die fighting over the meat. And yet, somehow auramaster ended up with it, happily eating it. Who knows how THAT one happened. Also, looks like loudkirbyking started to hit people who didn't send in their action with meteors. Nobody should make him mad right now.

And as you all begin to scream back at the mountain, you suddenly flee in terror. Xaqwais suddenly points out that it's a thunderstorm, as lightning lands about 2 inches from loudkirbyking, causing him to suddenly punch auramaster. Well, better then flinching!

Oops. As the robot fell, NES systems everywhere cry. Cry electricity, but cry. Rayquaza2233 notices that HSA appears to be down. Looks like a disc of some sort cut him right in two! That's not good for the skin.

Looks like he was...

Dear HSA,
you are Nana.

You are one member of a team of mountain climbers, specializing in icy mountains guarded by polar bears. Along with your partner Popo, and your favorite hammer, nothing can stop you from climbing mountains and reclaiming stolen fruit. You still remember the pain from your fruit being stolen by the condor, and you don’t want anyone to have the pain of losing their city’s fruit supply, so you were happy to help the Playable Characters protect the city and all of its fruit.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - Chain Grab <user>”, if you and Popo both target <user>, then <user> will be thrown between the two of you all night, unable to move until you let him go in the morning. Chain Grabbing has a higher priority then other Hooker roles, but if either you or Popo are distracted by anything, such as an Inspector visiting you, or a Bodyguard standing near you, then the Chain Grab will fail.

<Meteor snip'd>.

You are allied with the Playable Characters, you win if all threats are eliminated.
Climber down. As mountains everywhere seem to enjoy one less person upon them, the Characters hate it.

Looks like questioning is still going on. Lynching time is almost upon us.

It is NOT Day yet. Don't talk of the game until all night results are out.
Remember, do not discuss the game until all Result PMs have been sent out.

EDIT: This requires an explanation. I am sorry. I messed up, and misread a night action PM which had huge changes to the update. I am sorry. Due to this, certain people will have to be subbed out, not because of anything they have done, but due to a host mistake. I am sorry.

iiMKUltra has been subbed in for Captain Bagman.

Deinosaur will be subbed out. If you want to sub in, please contact me or lkk by PM, or on #brawlmafia.

Captain Bagman, Deinosaur, if there is anything I can do to make it up to you, please let me know. I am VERY sorry for this :(
That enough for you smashy?

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
I can't say I'm OK with this.

I think that the best target for the village is the neutral, smashlloyd20. Eliminate him, and you have one less kill to worry about. If you lynch me, the balance of power will shift even more to the Rejects (who smash is working with!), and they should have no problem picking you off with two kills a night.

Dear smashlloyd20,
you are the Announcer.

You are the announcer who speaks during fights between the Playable Characters. Your short and sweet phrases have inspired confidence in some, and defeat in others. You are expected to keep all fights exciting, and since this is a large fight over the City, you must make it extra exciting.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - SUCCESS!”, with a message less then 140 characters long written in the body of the PM, and the message will be displayed in the morning update.

In addition, at night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - A new record <user>!”, you will add <user> to the high score list, and to make sure you have all of <user>’s info correct, you will take his full role PM.

Also, at night, your voice is strong enough for two more commands. Any more then two and your voice will become too tired to continue. At night, you may send two more PMs to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - <user> defeated!”, to eliminate <user> from the game, or “Night X - Failure <user>!”, <user> will be so depressed that they will stay home and not do anything that night, or “Night X - Game over <user>!”, killers will think <user> has been eliminated and will leave <user> alone that night, or “Night X - Congratulations <user>!”, <user> will celebrate his awesomeness and only a heartless killer will stop his celebrations. You cannot use the same night action twice in a single night.

Finally, since you introduced everyone, you know that Wario decided not to help the Playable Characters, and that you are the only Announcer in the game.

You are allied with no one, and with everyone. You win if the Playable Characters win with 3 or less members remaining, or if the Rejects win with 1 member remaining, or if the Bosses win with 1 member remaining. You do not have to survive the game to win, but please note that if one alliance has a guaranteed win with more members alive then your win condition requires, you lose automatically; no alliance is allowed to let you win.
lynch smashlloyd20

nope, wrong

lynch iiMKUltra

*yawn* Majority... I'm tired.

Anyway, I have to write an update, right? Well, let's see... Looks like nobody can decide on a target. You all point fingers at each other like you have no clue what's going on, but in the end you all look at iiMKUltra, and prepare for a beat down. Without any warning, loudkirbyking just smashes iiMKUltra, then dozes off right after. After all, it IS 2 in the morning...(Technically day lol).

Looks like he was...

Dear iiMKUltra,
you are Popo.

You are one member of a team of mountain climbers, specializing in icy mountains guarded by polar bears. Along with your partner Nana, and your favorite hammer, nothing can stop you from climbing mountains and reclaiming stolen fruit. You still remember the pain from your fruit being stolen by the condor, and you don’t want anyone to have the pain of losing their city’s fruit supply, so you were happy to help the Playable Characters protect the city and all of its fruit.

At night, you may send a PM to loudkirbyking and auramaster titled, “Night X - Chain Grab <user>”, if you and Nana both target <user>, then <user> will be thrown between the two of you all night, unable to move until you let him go in the morning. Chain Grabbing has a higher priority then other Hooker roles, but if either you or Nana are distracted by anything, such as an Inspector visiting you, or a Bodyguard standing near you, then the Chain Grab will fail.

<Meteor smashed! Er, snipped.>

As you all begin to get annoyed so much by this(Except for the happy mafia), looks like smashlloyd20 is running off with auramaster's popcorn. That won't end well. And it also looks like ginganinja is trying to steal loudkirbyking's bacon, only to be meteor'd. Ouch.

Anyway, looks like you found the HQ of this third alliance after about 10 seconds of searching. Everyone begins to get ready for a pre-dawn attack. Good luck with that...

It might be Night 6. Night 6 might end 48 hours from this post, or when all actions are sent in. If not, I blame aura.

Also, this update seems short... I would put epic flavor in here like I told aura I would do, but I'm too tired to. I might add it tomorrow.

[06:07:11:00:41] <Xaqwais> aura will you be awake until update?
[06:07:11:00:42] <dukefan5> ^
[06:07:11:00:44] <Xaqwais> I bet he's asleep at his deskn ow
[06:07:11:00:45] <auramaster> Not yet :(
[06:07:11:00:45] <auramaster> I have to get up in a little over 5 hours
[06:07:11:00:45] <Xaqwais> dang
[06:07:11:00:45] <Xaqwais> w-will you post the update when you get up?
[06:07:11:00:45] <auramaster> Honestly, this and last week have been SO BUSY, I will have very little free time until at least Friday night
[06:07:11:00:46] <Xaqwais> ah okay
[06:07:11:00:46] <auramaster> So lkk will have to do most of the updating and host stuff for a few days
[06:07:11:00:46] <Xaqwais> then the proposal to puch the game into a 24 hour cycle isn't too viable then huh
[06:07:11:00:46] <auramaster> And I'm missing about half the night actions <_<
Guess we'll have to wait it out. i.e. cut them some slack.

We're still missing half the night actions, but the update IS being worked on. Sorry for the delay, life's been mad for the both of us. It'll be up... erm... sometime later. Not sure when, since both of us are madly busy. But, it is under way, to go on and let everyone know. Thank you all for patience as both me and aura deal with summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)