[Beginner] Everybody Starts Somewhere Mafia (Game Over; Fluffy Grazing Animals win)

Approved by gmax.

You wake up in a place you have never seen before, though you know that it is a hotel lobby. The pain in your head starts to throb, confused you call out, ”Hello is anyone there, Hello?”

Somebody nearby you replies “What do you want?”

“What's happening, I mean I was just going to work and then bang!”

“Well it seems that two smaller, better, more organized groups have attacked. It seems that we where taken by surprise, but now it's time to fight back.”

“Who are you, and what do you mean it's time to fight back?”

“I dunno, I'm just as amnesic as you.”

Noticing a crowd milling around a dead body, you also go to take a look at it.

You are Dr. Claw.

You are the boss of M.A.D., a criminal organization that does many illegal things. You also have many bumbling minons at your disposal, in addition to having cameras set-up around the globe. You can never quite get rid your archenemy, Inspector Gadget. You are going to use your abilities to help the Fluffy Grazing Animals in this fight.

At night you may reply to your role PM with “Night x – Focus cameras on USER” By focusing your vast camera network on USER, your observation of him will allow you to be able to discover his whole role PM.

You are allied with the Fluffy Grazing Animals. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.
Desperate not to end up like Dr. Claw, you have decided to sacrifice one person each day, until your enemies are no more. Overhearing some people whispering, you learn that the Fluffy Grazing Animals are something called a village, and that the Darros Lovers and the Very Big Corporation of America are both something called mafia factions.

-Rules “borrowed” from Anything Goes in this Mafia and then modified-

1. The game will cycle between Night and Day, beginning with Night 0. Killing will not work on Night 0.

2. Days and nights will last 48 hours each, or until majority/all actions are in. If majority is reached during the day a 6 hour grace period will begin the moment the majority is reached. If majority is still in place after the grace period, the person with majority will be lynch.

3. Votes for dead players will count as “no lynch.”

4. Role PM's may not be traded on Night 0.

5. Send your night actions to BOTH General Spoon and shuckles my hero. Failure to do so may result in your action being overlooked. If you don't want to use your Night Role, please send a PM to us with the title 'Night x - Idling' anyway. This at least shows you're paying attention to the game.

6. Lynch votes must be bolded. No Lynch is an acceptable vote. Please make sure that you unbold obsolete votes. In the event of a tie, neither user will be lynched. To vote just say “Lynch/Hang/Whatever User” in bold.

7. There are no items in this game. Please don't try and claim thief!

8. Do not screenshot anything related to the game. If you find somebody screenshotting or encouraging others to do so, please report it.

9. Do not talk about the game with living players while you are dead (or other dead players for that matter), unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may still plan with your teammates, but only for the sake of planning strategies.

10. Do not impersonate other players or the hosts. You may fake logs, including logs with the hosts.

11. If you have any questions about your role or the game please don't hesitate to contact us. If we are on IRC General Spoon will be on #feto and shuckles my hero on #stark.

12. IRC is compulsory. Without it you're missing out on a lot of the game.

13. The game ends when any win condition is fulfilled. All win conditions involve destroying every other faction.

14. There are 22 players in this game.

15. Give us access to all spreadsheets/google docs you create and send us the URL of any pastebin you create. Also, give us access to any channels you create. We get lonely if you don't talk to us, so feel free to tell us what's going on and why you're doing what you're doing. This also makes for a more interesting postgame.

16. We can proofread fake role PMs if you feel that it's necessary.

17. Priorities are set and kept secret.

18. Inspection results are guaranteed to be accurate.

19. If we notice you seem to be inactive, we reserve the right to sub you out. We'll most likely nudge you first though.

20. A player's role should not be used as a basis for lynching. For example, Adolf Hitler could be village, and Mr. Rogers could be mafia!

Player List
auramaster StevenSnype
markyguila
Rayquaza2233 iiMKUltra

Dead Players

macle (Interceptor-Wolf-Lynched Day 1)
Fatecrashers (Milo-FGA-Killed Night 1)
Insomniac. (Dick Cheney-FGA-Killed Night 1)
Nonpain Terrador14 (Bob Barker-VBCA-Lynched Day 2)
arcv2 (Reptar-FGA-Killed Night 2)
VTEySAG BunnyMaster (L-FGA-Killed Night 2)
YoshiX (Mackinac Island-FGA-Godkilled Day 4)
Snail Quagsires (Inigo Montoya-VBCA-Lynched Day 4)
Raseri (Terra-Tron-FGA-Killed Night 4)
badalcristiano (Otis-FGA-Killed Night 4)
Objection (Arthur Dent-Darros Lovers-Lynched Day 5)
dukefan5 (Leeroy Jenkins-FGA-Killed Night 5)
Athasan Acklow (Big Mouth Billy Bass-Darros Lovers-Killed Night 5)
Upside (Linebeck-Darros Lovers-Lynched Day 6)
Thoughts (Don Vito Corleone-FGA-Killed Night 6)
The Kid ~NJ (Setzer-Darros Lovers-Lynched Day 7)
purplefingers (Carmen Sandeigo-FGA-Killed Night 7)
danmantincan (Chex Warrior-VBCA-Killed Night 7)
mewtwo15026 (Shark Week-VBCA-Lynched Day 8)

Good luck everyone. Hopefully this ends up being an interesting game.

EDIT: Didn't see anything about an IRC channel, so if everyone could head to #razzles if you want to talk about that game, that'd be cool.

Also, feel free to hit me up on IRC for a chat.

EDIT2: Apparently it's #everybody. Forget what I said.

All role PMs are out now. If you think you should have gotten something but didn't, contact me. The channel for this game is #everybody

Night 0 ends in 48 hours (Saturday 11:00 PM CST), or when I get all orders in.

Point of reference here. If I don't hear anything from you (an action, most likely) 24 hours after a phase starts, that's when you get nudged. If it gets to like 47 hours, then I'm going to be looking for a sub for you within the hour before deadline.

I have two positions open for substitutes. One of those will be filled by the remaining P1 guy, so the other one will be filled by somebody P2. First P2 player to contact me in #everybody will get in, I suppose.

I got subbed in as the P2. Good Luck guys. I am an announcer. The update will prove this (i'll announce some random crap including "Hi, this is BunnyMaster"). After that I would like to start collecting claims and inspection results so we can lynch a mafia today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)