[Beginner] Mob Mafia - Game over! The M.O.B. win!

People, the lynch target has changed. When ginganinja was on IRC bashing Australia, iiMKUltra was the only non-idler in the chat. After that, ginga gets post restricted and has to say he is Australian (which he isn't) and bash Australia in the thread.

To top it off, his night result flavor when he got PRed was the same as BlisseyofDoom's, which indicates the same person PRed them both (on different nights, that is). Besides, iiMK claimed a power gain role, and then told me he had gained a BPV on Night 2. We all know BPV and power gain are convenient fake claims for the mafia.

Keep in mind that if iiMK flips mafia, then ginga is most likely village and the alliance checker is most likely mafia. If iiMK flips village, then ginga is most likely mafia and the alliance checker is most likely village.

Anyways, here's his full role PM.

iiMKUltra said:
auramaster said:
Dear iiMKUltra,
you are Samus Aran.

You are a Bounty Hunter often employed by the Galactic Federation, raised by the Chozo after the murder of your parents at the hands of the Space Pirates. The Federation asked you to deal with the war on Earth; you joined the faction who offered the most, and today, that was the M.O.B.

At night, you can currently do nothing, though as the conflict escalates, the Federation will supply you with more and more powers. You do not know when you will begin to gain these powers, nor how regularly you will gain them.

You are allied with the M.O.B., you win if all threats are eliminated.
Samus Aran is an overdone role that has been in a lot of recent mafia games, besides his claim contains no mention of Samus' exclusive items. As I said, power gain is a very convenient role for the mafia to claim, and if such shitty role was real, the hosts would've not given it to an experienced mafia player.

ME GOTZ A ROCKAT LAUNCHAR BIATCHES, AND IMMA FIRIN' IT AT IIMKULTRA!

Someone whose name I will keep confidential sent me these night results.

auramaster said:
You were relaxing in your little spot on the ground, when suddenly iiMKUltra comes over and starts annoying you. You continue to lay there and watch him in amusement, until you notice it's only a robot.

As the robot leaves, you are suddenly hit with a jolt of lightning! As you struggle to move, a bright light blinds you. Then, a blast of water hits you, leaving you soaked and disoriented. Finally, something rams into you and hits a nerve. You give up trying to even move, and lay motionless in that spot until morning, when you feel better.
If those results are true, then iiMKUltra is probably a regular mafia hooker and not a PRer+hooker. Obviously, we're still lynching him.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, I know I'm getting lynched now, so I advise the other mafia to contact me: we've both lost our inspector, our only hope is collaboration. If you don't talk to me, enjoy further obsidian based sacrifices at the hands of UltraPorygon.

You saw Fallout 3 right - ask Life and Objection if not - that shit works, and you'd better believe it.

Ginga: sorry for trolling you so hard bro - at least our factions can have a chance now ^_^

Ok, I know I'm getting lynched now, so I advise the other mafia to contact me: we've both lost our inspector, our only hope is collaboration. If you don't talk to me, enjoy further obsidian based sacrifices at the hands of UltraPorygon.

You saw Fallout 3 right - ask Life and Objection if not - that shit works, and you'd better believe it.

Ginga: sorry for trolling you so hard bro - at least our factions can have a chance now ^_^
All your base are belong to the M.O.B.! Resistance is futile, my young padawan! Right ginganinja was, scum were you!

T.O.M. and J.E.R.R.Y. can go and suck my dick!

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ginga: sorry for trolling you so hard bro
don't feel bad, I was unaware you trolled

G'DAY MATE,
I'M GINGANINJA
I'M FROM AUSTRALIA
WE'RE SHIT AT CRICKET AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE BEER
THROW ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE BRUCE
VOTE DANMANTINCAN, HE CALLED ME A NEW ZEALANDER - BASTARD THINKS I'M A DIRTY SHEEPFUCKER

Majority!

Everyone focuses completely on iiMKUltra, who is accused of being a Mafia member. ginganinja is chosen to read the evidence...

Evidence said:
G'DAY MATE,
I'M GINGANINJA
I'M FROM AUSTRALIA
WE'RE SHIT AT CRICKET AND HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE BEER
THROW ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE BRUCE
VOTE DANMANTINCAN, HE CALLED ME A NEW ZEALANDER - BASTARD THINKS I'M A DIRTY SHEEPFUCKER
With such undeniable evidence against iiMKUltra, everyone quickly surrounds him, and prepares to hang him by his neck. However, iiMKUltra begs, “I’m just a frail old man. I can’t do much. You wouldn’t hurt an old man, trying to enjoy the last days of his life, would you?” You discuss among yourselves if it’s really necessary to kill him. He seems so nice, and it would be cruel to hurt such an old man. auramaster soon grows tired of the wait.

auramaster said:
You already voted, now he deserves to die!
Everyone panics and takes a step back as another lightning bolt strikes iiMKUltra. You open your eyes after the bright flash, to see him still alive! He’s holding a kite with a metal key on it. “Stay back; this thing is charged with electricity!”. He swings the kite around, and everyone flees back several yards to avoid the kite. “Now, who shall stop me? Mwahahaha!”

Suddenly, a large fireball falls from the sky and burns the kite, causing the metal key to fall on iiMKUltra’s head and electrocute him. The General steps forward to search him for a description, but ginganinja knocks him backwards. “I want to know what kind of dummy would troll me like that”. He finds iiMKUltra’s description in a newspaper article in his pocket.

Role PM said:
Dear iiMKUltra,
you are Ben Franklin.

You are one of the founding fathers of America, as well as an inventor and writer. Your wise sayings are some of the most quoted in history. As a founder of America, you felt compelled to join J.E.R.R.Y. and help your country.

At night, you may send a PM to auramaster and coolking49 titled, “Night X - Give <user> advice”, with your advice in the PM. If <user> doesn’t post your advice in the thread, exactly as you say in the PM, they will be ridiculed for not following your wonderful advice, and <something bad will happen>. Your advice may not be more then 2 paragraphs long.

Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are allied with J.E.R.R.Y., you win if all threats are eliminated.
Satisfied with killing another enemy agent, you look around for some food and a place to stay. A large grassy area is spotted not far ahead, and some trees around seen to have plenty of edible berries. The General agrees that this is a good stopping point, and announces that they will reach their destination tomorrow. As everyone begins to wonder where they’re going, shuckles my hero comes down from the large grassy area, to everyone’s excitement. “That part of there is REALLY nice, I’m gonna go back there and relax for a while”.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends Monday at 16:30 GMT, or when all night actions have been sent in.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I should have died hereafter;
There would have been a time for such a word :
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time :
And all our yesterdays, have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle,
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.

I'll explain my actions after the game, I didn't actually play retardedly, it just seems like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)