Mob MafiaApproved by Mekkah and Gmax.
You find yourself surrounded by a large crowd of skilled people. They come from all lands, of all shapes, sizes, and abilities. You and the crowd were told to meet at the docks, in front of a large ship. While everyone wonders why they're here, one man rises above everyone, and begins to speak.
"Hello everyone, thank you for coming. I am The General, military leader of the Minions Of Benevolence (M.O.B.). As you all know, World War II is now in its fourth year, and it doesn't appear to be ending anytime soon. Fellow M.O.B. members, I am here to announce that we have discovered a peaceful way to end the war!"
The crowd cheers frantically, with loud yells and celebrations at his last words.
"This information must be taken immediantely to M.O.B. headquarters, but the way there goes behind enemy lines. I need 25 M.O.B. members to help me in this dangerous assignment. This must be done with absolute stealth and secrecy; I fear that the Titans of Mussolini (T.O.M.) and agents of Japanese are Evil, Revere the Republic Yankees (J.E.R.R.Y.) are already in this area, so keep your eyes peeled for any suspicious characters. They may try to sneek on the ship, and attack us from within. Who will accept this dangerous assignment?
Rules (copied and edited from Randomness Mafia)
1. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting role PMs, or anything else related to the game, is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.
2. The game will alternate between Day and Night, starting with Night 0, and each night will last 48 hours or until all PMs are sent in. There are no deaths on Night 0. There are no deaths on Night 0. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to auramaster AND coolking49. If you’re not going to do anything, send a PM to auramaster and coolking49 titled “Night X - Idling”.
3. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch <user>" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone. You may change the format of lynching someone if you want, but it must be clear that you are voting for <user>. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period equal to one fourth of the time remaining in the day, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). If there is a tie in voting, no one will be lynched. All votes for a dead user, or a user who isn’t playing, will count as “No lynch”.
4. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.
5. If you die, don’t talk about the game to anyone who’s still playing. There may be someone in this game who can talk to the dead or resurrect dead players.
6. It is recommended that new players read through older Mafia games and/or Mafia articles in The Smog before playing. If you have any questions about Mafia, your role PM, or the rules, PLEASE ask auramaster or coolking49. We’ll be glad to help.
7. Some roles do have priority over others, but the exact details are a secret.
8. This is a Beginner game, so there are no items in this game, and all inspection results can be trusted as completely accurate.
9. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If we notice that you seem to be idle, we reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. We'll most likely nudge first, though.
10. If you find a flaw in your role PM, let us know and we’ll fix it. Also, please note that coolking49 and auramaster have different writing styles, as shown by our role PMs, which will be posted at the start of the game. Not every role PM will have the same style and formatting.
11. Official channel for the game is #mob. IRC is absolutely required. For more information on it, see http://www.smogon.com/irc/
12. coolking49 and auramaster must be informed and given access to any spreadsheets or IRC channels that you create. Also, please talk to us occasionally about the game, it makes for a better postgame :)
13. If there is a conflict between your role PM and the rules, the role PM is correct.
14. Don't assume that anything is too unusual to be true.
Current volunteers are...
shuckles my hero
Signups close 48 hours after this post. Make sure to include your priority; if you don't know what your priority is, go read the Circus Maximus Rules, then come back and sign up :)